• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

wtf san e's agency made a statement on the issue and they said it wasn't a big problem wtf, how is him standing on stage and rapping about getting a boner while looking at a woman's photos and downloading erotic videos of her while pointing at irene (WHO WAS STANDING LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO HIM) not a big problem

Edited by VY2V3
stan hitori

2 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:
  Hide contents

wtf san e's agency made a statement on the issue and they said it wasn't a big problem wtf, how is him standing on stage and rapping about getting a boner while looking at a woman's photos and downloading erotic videos of her while pointing at irene (WHO WAS STANDING LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO HIM) not a big problem

korea is still hella sexist sadly : (

yeah and there's also the issue that he's her senior in the industry =( even koreans see the rigid structure of seniority in their country as odd, like just bc someone is older than you doesn't automatically make them better and it doesn't make it okay for them to speak down to you but unfortunately that is how it is

i really hope that there's more backlash at san e bc of the recent scandals i've heard in kpop this is one of the most disgusting, i feel so bad for irene for being put in a situation like that

Spoiler

image.gif

anyway red velvet has their comeback hairstyles rn and seulgi got those infamous choppy bangs (which 3/5 of rv has been subject to now ;-;) but somehow she still looks stunning and im

Spoiler

image.gif

anyway red velvet has their comeback hairstyles rn and seulgi got those infamous choppy bangs (which 3/5 of rv has been subject to now ;-;) but somehow she still looks stunning and im

2 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

19824 PAGES

hi, i like your username

2 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

dude that's wack

like ignoring culture u could just not do bad things to other ppl

yes exactly

2 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

19824 PAGES

hi, i like your username

2 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

dude that's wack

like ignoring culture u could just not do bad things to other ppl

yes exactly

5 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

19824 PAGES

yes hello talk about anything u want

3 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.gif

gay

20 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

yeah and there's also the issue that he's her senior in the industry =( even koreans see the rigid structure of seniority in their country as odd, like just bc someone is older than you doesn't automatically make them better and it doesn't make it okay for them to speak down to you but unfortunately that is how it is

i really hope that there's more backlash at san e bc of the recent scandals i've heard in kpop this is one of the most disgusting, i feel so bad for irene for being put in a situation like that

I'll join you in the backlash.

The revolution begins now! 

15 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

19824 PAGES

And still growing!

Also, wow, you're a Meme Empress. That's like the best job one could have.

23 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

THANKS HATT WE WILL REVOLT

also i love the word empress so much

ya empress is a really good word

22 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

hatt help i accidentally downloaded an otome game and i have been playing it and i am very convinced that it is shortening my lifespan

oh no is it actually shortening your lifespan or is it just sucking up all your time

because if it's the latter then that's me with touhoumon right now