Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

the other day an oh user literally gave me 50k won just bc of my username. i wanna be that rich someday except irl, it'd be funny

"hey i noticed that u are named 'walt' and thats a pretty sicko name so heres 50 dollars"

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

u kno what sucks, not only is seventeen coming back next month but also super junior (we have not seen them for two years ahh!!!) and monsta x and twice and red velvet and others

im stressed

9 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

headcanon: seventeen isn't called seventeen b/c there were supposed to be 17 members, it's called that b/c one of the members counted the # of members but really they are all too stupid to count and he thought there was 17 and everyone agreed

damian question, who do u think was the member to do so

Spoiler

the obvious choice would be vernon but everyone is pretty aware of how useless he is so idk if they'd unanimously listen to him....maybe dk because hes both dumb and reliably unreliable

27 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

damian question, who do u think was the member to do so

Hide contents

the obvious choice would be vernon but everyone is pretty aware of how useless he is so idk if they'd unanimously listen to him....maybe dk because hes both dumb and reliably unreliable

vernon does not know numbers much less how to count

it was dk i am feelin that answer

Spoiler

this game is really dumb, chapter 4 is really dumb, why does masamune feel so loyal to nobunaga's army??? he resented nobunaga because he believed that he himself should have been the one to unite japan and often lamented that he should have been born decades earlier and he delayed the creation of an alliance with hideyoshi for like ever and expected that he would be executed before that would ever happen since hideyoshi was like u kno nobunagas successor and essentially the most powerful daimyo at the time, also he literally only allied with ieyasu's forces because kojuro advised him to (they're gay) and it was the best decision tactically but he was always kinda angry that he wasn't the one to unite japan lmao idk where this chapter is coming from

Spoiler

this is so frustrating i am too big of a nerd to play this game

masamune: i would kill my family if i had to

mc: but why

me: r u a fukin dumbass he had to shoot down his father at 17 because his father was tied down to a tree in the midst of enemy territory and ordered him to shoot everyone and his mother tried to poison him because she favoured his younger brother after masamune lost his eye to smallpox so he had to kill her too (not that he ever had a good relationship with her lmao) and also a date clan member defected shortly after his father retired and some of masamune's own family members went with him so masamune declared war on them and had to kill them too, ur acting like masamune actually likes his family wtf. plus he admired his father a whole bunch and was heavily involved in date campaigns ever since he was 14 so of COURSE he developed a strong sense of duty along the way....u can't really let emotions cloud ur judgment when u become clan leader at 17

(but probably more importantly is that the game takes place shortly after the incident at honnoji in 1582, and by shortly i mean not a year or two but a couple weeks, and at this time masamune was only 15 A.K.A. /not/ the head of the date clan so idek why he keeps referencing it)

mitsunari: we are all very loyal to nobunaga

me: ok first of all both u and masamune hate nobunaga, especially u since he kinda instigated the downfall of the azai clan and u also kinda hate everyone except hideyoshi, second of all at literally no point in history did masamune ever serve nobunaga (the closest he ever got was hideyoshi but like as soon as hideyoshi perished he fought for the eastern side lmao) third of all mitsuhide is about two seconds away from backstabbing him, fourth of all

Spoiler

this is so frustrating i am too big of a nerd to play this game

masamune: i would kill my family if i had to

mc: but why

me: r u a fukin dumbass he had to shoot down his father at 17 because his father was tied down to a tree in the midst of enemy territory and ordered him to shoot everyone and his mother tried to poison him because she favoured his younger brother after masamune lost his eye to smallpox so he had to kill her too (not that he ever had a good relationship with her lmao) and also a date clan member defected shortly after his father retired and some of masamune's own family members went with him so masamune declared war on them and had to kill them too, ur acting like masamune actually likes his family wtf. plus he admired his father a whole bunch and was heavily involved in date campaigns ever since he was 14 so of COURSE he developed a strong sense of duty along the way....u can't really let emotions cloud ur judgment when u become clan leader at 17

(but probably more importantly is that the game takes place shortly after the incident at honnoji in 1582, and by shortly i mean not a year or two but a couple weeks, and at this time masamune was only 15 A.K.A. /not/ the head of the date clan so idek why he keeps referencing it)

mitsunari: we are all very loyal to nobunaga

me: ok first of all both u and masamune hate nobunaga, especially u since he kinda instigated the downfall of the azai clan and u also kinda hate everyone except hideyoshi, second of all at literally no point in history did masamune ever serve nobunaga (the closest he ever got was hideyoshi but like as soon as hideyoshi perished he fought for the eastern side lmao) third of all mitsuhide is about two seconds away from backstabbing him, fourth of all

3 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim ur such a nerd did u recite that all from memory cuz that's impressive

o thx i didn't expect that kind of reaction

ya don't a lot of people have like...one particular period of history they nerd out about....for me that's the sengoku period and especially date masamune bc he led such an interesting life

also i've played sengoku musou so many times now it'd be kinda sad if i COULDNT recite stuff from memory

3 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

the only good part about this game is that i get money from calling sylv a nerd every day

That calling someone a nerd part made me remember that my guild welcome message in Elsword was "Nightmare is a nerd".

40 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

That calling someone a nerd part made me remember that my guild welcome message in Elsword was "Nightmare is a nerd".

man if only that got u money too

18 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

man if only that got u money too

It's a real shame. Which is why I'm glad I won the 'Elsword Lottery' and got a rare weapon skin. Instant virtual millionaire. Made the stress of all those people spamming for trade worth it.

Also that was a really delayed double post. Why SF...