• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i can't tell if kpop made me more stubborn about liking things i like or if it's just always been there and i never noticed bc i keep getting re-interested in things lately and suddenly my mind is acting even meaner than usual towards everything i like???

22 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

i can't tell if kpop made me more stubborn about liking things i like or if it's just always been there and i never noticed bc i keep getting re-interested in things lately and suddenly my mind is acting even meaner than usual towards everything i like???

kim u deadass speak with nothing but love for everything that isn't kpop

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim u deadass speak with nothing but love for everything that isn't kpop

ya but like i said i have recently been gettin back into things and i've changed, like i do not talk abt it here bcos i don't want people to make fun of me but i am like

me: wow, x is so cool

kim: NO IT ISNT IT'S AWFUL TERRIBLE HORRIBLE U DONT LIKE IT AT ALL

me: hm, that is a fair point

also i've picked up akgae tendencies

me: hey this is actually pretty good

kim: actually this other closely related thing is way better, this is a total piece of shit in comparison

me: o ya now that u mention it i actually hate it

Spoiler

idk i'm dumb or maybe i'm not explainin it well enough but tbh it's very stressful, i wish i could just like things without me trying to convince myself otherwise. like imagine you're trying to enjoy something but there's something in u that's always screaming at you to stop because u don't like it or shouldn't like it or both and it's always there and at some point you decide, hey maybe it's right, maybe it is awful and i'm awful for liking it so i should stop. so u do but u always kinda look at it every now and then and u wonder if u truly do dislike it because u feel like u don't but then u feel urself gettin upset again and u just wanna make it stop so u never come back to it or totally delude urself even though maybe u think u might actually really like it after all it's dumb but it sux, i rly envy people who like things and that's it there are no complications and nothing stopping them and i miss when i could do that because im very full of love and appreciation and suppressing that is kinda hurt "then why don't you stop" man if it were that simple i would have stopped long ago, it's so hard to tell whether i actually like something or not nowadays because i am so tenacious and convincing lmao i just suck i guess sry

5 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:
  Hide contents

idk i'm dumb or maybe i'm not explainin it well enough but tbh it's very stressful, i wish i could just like things without me trying to convince myself otherwise. like imagine you're trying to enjoy something but there's something in u that's always screaming at you to stop because u don't like it or shouldn't like it or both and it's always there and at some point you decide, hey maybe it's right, maybe it is awful and i'm awful for liking it so i should stop. so u do but u always kinda look at it every now and then and u wonder if u truly do dislike it because u feel like u don't but then u feel urself gettin upset again and u just wanna make it stop so u never come back to it or totally delude urself even though maybe u think u might actually really like it after all it's dumb but it sux, i rly envy people who like things and that's it there are no complications and nothing stopping them and i miss when i could do that because im very full of love and appreciation and suppressing that is kinda hurt "then why don't you stop" man if it were that simple i would have stopped long ago, it's so hard to tell whether i actually like something or not nowadays because i am so tenacious and convincing lmao i just suck i guess sry

I can relate

not rly with things that I like but things that I should DO and it is destructive tbh so I can relate w/ that side of things at least

u kno me i always say if ur ok with sharing it to some degree then it's somewhat on ur terms so imo ur better than u think/feel!!

u can start to like step outside of ur thoughts becos thoughts are things that just happen and recognizing when they get like THAT is a step to being like "hey, i just don't want to think about this rn" down the line!!

uh also I could just be projecting because I internalize things a lot

but u said supressing the feelings is very feel bad and it really shows in like the amount that u typed about it so imo u could try to let it out a little

i'm a hypocrite because i'm like really bad about it too but!!

u go like "i can't talk about (thing)" or "i can't be alive" and it's like!! if those are just thoughts then!! don't let them tell you who you are!! it's not like you thought about thinking those things before you thought them so you do have a say in the matter if you want to say no!!

like it's a very abstract way of thinking so uh analogy like, imagine someone unreasonably coming up to you with a demand like "eat this," you can totally be like "no wtf who are you" right?? if you can do something like that then it's like yeah u CAN do it, u just need to work on applying it to thoughts that make you feel that kind of terrible

16 hours ago, VY2V3 said:

itt: i complain about crossing animals

Reveal hidden contents

villagers who moved into my town normally, either my old one or my new one:
- agnes (x2)
- alice
- anabelle
- astrid
- bangle
- beau
- becky (x2)
- broffina
- cobb (x2)
- clyde
- elmer
- filbert
- flurry
- frita
- genji
- gloria
- julian
- kiki
- kitty
- leonardo
- lucky
- maple
- mathilda
- merengue
- midge
- mira (x2)
- moose
- o'hare (x2)
- pancetti
- peanut
- penelope
- pietro
- poppy
- ricky
- rizzo
- rocket
- stitches
- tutu
- vesta
- vladimir (x2)
- whitney

villagers i have encountered as a resident in one town but a camper in the other:
- diana
- felicity
- hazel
- pango

villagers i have encountered in my campsite:
- alli
- angus
- annalisa
- biff
- bubbles
- chadder
- cranston (x2)
- clay
- del
- doc
- drago
- egbert
- francine
- fuchsia (x2)
- goose
- graham
- groucho
- hippeaux
- jeremiah
- kidd
- kyle
- lionel
- melba
- mitzi
- pate
- pecan
- peppy
- ribbot
- rory
- samson
- tammi
- victoria
- walt
- wendy (x2)

villagers i have encountered in my campsite and encouraged to move in (either town):
- ankha
- kabuki
- lolly
- scoot

and still no sign of my top 3 villagers cc75ffcb2a.png

nah, its cool

animal crossing is pretty alright

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I somehow managed to pull a +Atk/-HP Ayra and I'm kind of saddened by her stats being nearly identical to those of my +Spd/-HP Lucina who's at +6 merge...

i just feel bad for anyone in tier 20

33 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

what are these kinds of animals called again?

Just now, Trisitei said:

i just feel bad for anyone in tier 20

what are these kinds of animals called again?

I was going to say "I have an Azura", but Ayra potentially doubles and kills her. That's how stupidly good she is.

I'll have to rely on NIno to deal most of the damage. Which isn't nothing new, I guess.

And that's an axolotl.