• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

On 20-10-2017 at 4:32 PM, VY2V3 said:

WOW IT SOUNDS LIKE U HAD A FUNNISH AND EVENTFUL PAST FEW DAYS!!!

omg yes i am super excited now....shitposting w buddies is always fun but it's even funnest when u are vaguely shouting about the same thing

o lmao woops, did u just hear the title track red flavour or did you also hear the b-sides?? it was pretty lacking compared to their previous album wrt b-sides but their title track is like 100000x better. i am excited to yell about red velvet too

tbh i always feel kinda bad whenever i ask u to shitpost bc im always brimming with things to shitpost about while idk if u have to force urself to think of stuff so thanks for always obliging anyway

YEAH I DID

Uhhh, I found something that said full album and I listened to that twice, I think. I also thought it was kind of lacking compared to things I heard before, but maybe that's just because most of the things I've heard before were their very best. I am excited about the shitposting though.

Don't feel bad about asking me to shitpost though, because I love shitposting with you. Sometimes it's hard for me to think of things, yeah, but I always manage to think of things when it comes to it, so it's all good.

tbh tho i have an urge to shitpost about maedhros now how can we ever shitpost about history if tolkien keeps dominating my mind

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

maybe if she was guarded by TA?

aw even the name sounds cute

She still has her default Sapphire Lance. It just doesn't matter all that much against Ayra. If a +Spd unmerged Ayra went against my +Spd +4 Azura, she'd survive the hit from Azura and then double her to deal 32 damage , leaving my Azura with 6 HP. If it's a LaD3 +10 Ayra, my Azura is dead. 

12 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

pls anyone with swordbreaker can destroy Ayra

I'm not saying Ayra's unstoppable. I'm saying Ayra's better than the majority of infantry sword unit. And my Azura likes having WoM3 and having to give her Swordbreaker just to let her be able to counter a red unit is kind of frightening.

1 minute ago, FrostyFireMage said:

How important is a 40% bonus for Tempest Trials

Wouldn't know since I never had to do a TT without a 40% bonus unit, but I sometime find the grind long even with 40% units and I've often seen people complain about how long it is with only 20% units.

SEVENTEENS NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO BE CALLED TEEN,AGE THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING IM UNSTANNIG THERE IS NO WAY I AM GONNA BUY AN ALBUM WITH THAT TITLE EVEN IF IT'S THEIR SECOND FULL ALBUM..,..

18 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

I can relate

not rly with things that I like but things that I should DO and it is destructive tbh so I can relate w/ that side of things at least

u kno me i always say if ur ok with sharing it to some degree then it's somewhat on ur terms so imo ur better than u think/feel!!

u can start to like step outside of ur thoughts becos thoughts are things that just happen and recognizing when they get like THAT is a step to being like "hey, i just don't want to think about this rn" down the line!!

18 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

uh also I could just be projecting because I internalize things a lot

but u said supressing the feelings is very feel bad and it really shows in like the amount that u typed about it so imo u could try to let it out a little

i'm a hypocrite because i'm like really bad about it too but!!

u go like "i can't talk about (thing)" or "i can't be alive" and it's like!! if those are just thoughts then!! don't let them tell you who you are!! it's not like you thought about thinking those things before you thought them so you do have a say in the matter if you want to say no!!

like it's a very abstract way of thinking so uh analogy like, imagine someone unreasonably coming up to you with a demand like "eat this," you can totally be like "no wtf who are you" right?? if you can do something like that then it's like yeah u CAN do it, u just need to work on applying it to thoughts that make you feel that kind of terrible

i didn't understand most of this but i can tell that u mean well so thx

ya last night i was like MAN THIS HAS GOTTA STOP, I WILL BE MORE AGGRESSIVE ABOUT LIKING THINGS FROM NOW ON so i am gonna work on it....thank u damian

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

AAAHHHHH MAFUMAFU'S BIRTHDAY WAS THREE DAYS AGO AND I FORGOT I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON

me @ taehyuns birthday

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

YEAH I DID

Uhhh, I found something that said full album and I listened to that twice, I think. I also thought it was kind of lacking compared to things I heard before, but maybe that's just because most of the things I've heard before were their very best. I am excited about the shitposting though.

Don't feel bad about asking me to shitpost though, because I love shitposting with you. Sometimes it's hard for me to think of things, yeah, but I always manage to think of things when it comes to it, so it's all good.

tbh tho i have an urge to shitpost about maedhros now how can we ever shitpost about history if tolkien keeps dominating my mind

wow!!! also whew im glad that u think so also

shitposting is always gr8 im glad u said that because now i feel less oops and stress about askin =) thanks hatt

hey it's called shitposting bc u can just post about w/e it's ok

6 hours ago, Trisitei said:

nah, its cool

animal crossing is pretty alright

I AGREE

Spoiler

my worst excuse came this morning when i was watching something and my mind was like, "i wasn't looking at him he just happened to be where my eyes were" and i am very lookin forward to leave those things all behind tbh im dumb

Spoiler

DMliNnkVoAEl3-a.jpg

when u wanna spend money on étoile but also sengayku but also seventeen is opening up album preorders in a day but u know that monsta x is coming back soon but red velvet is too but also

86037f064b.png

Edited by VY2V3
stan hitori

2 hours ago, VY2V3 said:

i didn't understand most of this but i can tell that u mean well so thx

ya last night i was like MAN THIS HAS GOTTA STOP, I WILL BE MORE AGGRESSIVE ABOUT LIKING THINGS FROM NOW ON so i am gonna work on it....thank u damian

lmao that's us

yes!! good!! tell me about something u like... DECISIVELY... AGGRESSIVELY...

6 hours ago, Nobody said:

Today I got another awful 5 star green unit in the PA banner. A -atk Raven.

gave me a headache

Reminds me of the time I got a 5* -Atk Titania. 24 Atk at level 40, 36 with her weapon equipped. My Sanaki has more Atk without even equipping her weapon.

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

lmao that's us

yes!! good!! tell me about something u like... DECISIVELY... AGGRESSIVELY...

i've been panicking about this for like minutes bc im trying to think of something that i like but not because if i just gush about luna it'll ruin the point but uh ya thx for asking because this is the MOST VALUABLE thing for me but i need time to think about it lol  ;                 v    ;

anyway seventeen released details abt their album and there r fuckin four versions with a total of 52 photocards and im pissed mostly because im gonna end up shelling out money for all the versions anyway fml

609f14f6ba.png