Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

48 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Reminds me of the time I got a 5* -Atk Titania. 24 Atk at level 40, 36 with her weapon equipped. My Sanaki has more Atk without even equipping her weapon.

Damn, that's bad, I never knew her attack was so low. At -ATK, Raven has 31. Still terrible (specially considering he's supposed to be a brave axe user), but not nearly as bad.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

13 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

i've been panicking about this for like minutes bc im trying to think of something that i like but not because if i just gush about luna it'll ruin the point but uh ya thx for asking because this is the MOST VALUABLE thing for me but i need time to think about it lol  ;                 v    ;

it's ok kim i don't mind

u gotta give urself small victories if u can't give urself a big one yet

eyes emoji

48 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Reminds me of the time I got a 5* -Atk Titania. 24 Atk at level 40, 36 with her weapon equipped. My Sanaki has more Atk without even equipping her weapon.

Damn, that's bad, I never knew her attack was so low. At -ATK, Raven has 31. Still terrible (specially considering he's supposed to be a brave axe user), but not nearly as bad.

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Well she has a mediocre but not terrible Atk at 28 normally, but she loses 4 points with an Atk bane. Worst part is the only other Titania I managed to pull has the exact same +Def/-Atk nature.

At least I somehow pulled a +Atk Ayra today. I was literally only pulling from that banner because I wanted Hinatas, Eirikas and Roys for fodder. Them the game decide to give me none of them and gives me Ms. Powercreep herself. I knew fooling the desire sensor was the way to go.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

At least I somehow pulled a +Atk Ayra today. I was literally only pulling from that banner because I wanted Hinatas, Eirikas and Roys for fodder. Them the game decide to give me none of them and gives me Ms. Powercreep herself. I knew fooling the desire sensor was the way to go.

aaaaaaaaaaa i'm jealous

i can't stop pulling from the PA banner, but I swear it's cursed, because i'm being extremely unlucky at it lol. Maybe if they had put Ayra and Sigurd on the same banner, i'd be pulling from that instead =/

I need to get lucky at this game again.

15 minutes ago, Nobody said:

aaaaaaaaaaa i'm jealous

i can't stop pulling from the PA banner, but I swear it's cursed, because i'm being extremely unlucky at it lol. Maybe if they had put Ayra and Sigurd on the same banner, i'd be pulling from that instead =/

I need to get lucky at this game again.

The PA banner is definitely a good banner to pull from if you need some dancers. As for banners being cursed, I got that feeling a lot when I was really, really pulling for one specific unit. I got piled upon by non-focus pity breakers like Titania or Abel instead of getting the one unit I wanted. And I agree it would have been much better if Ayra had been on Sigurd's banner (would have lessened the impact of this whole fiasco).

47 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

whens the thing thats supposed to show forgiveness IS?
huh?

It's obviously that we'll be able to have Arden as a TT reward tomorrow. That or your next pull is a guaranteed 3* Bartre. Who doesn't like it when you're guaranteed to get a specific hero on your next pull.

45 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

what do we do without gaf, nobody?

What happened with Neogaf? I heard that it shut-down or something?

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

what do we do without gaf, nobody?

Wtf i tried to access it and just saw “schedule maintenence”

then I googled its name and saw what really happened and WTF

Good on the mods who boycotted it, though.

33 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

What happened with Neogaf? I heard that it shut-down or something?

the owner has run into trouble regarding sexual assault accusations, and I believe went on a spree of banning people and removing topics when it was brought up which isn't exactly helpful if he's innocent (he's had other accusations in the past)

then a bunch of mods left because they didn't want to be part of that and the site is currently dead

Edited by Tryhard

21 minutes ago, Nobody said:

But i really need somewhere else to get japanese game sales

gematsu does post media create numbers weekly althought they don't provide as much data as the media create threads had

(like, for console sales they don't provide the ltd)

Edited by Tonton

38 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

the owner has run into trouble regarding sexual assault accusations, and I believe went on a spree of banning people and removing topics when it was brought up which isn't exactly helpful if he's innocent (he's had other accusations in the past)

then a bunch of mods left because they didn't want to be part of that and the site is currently dead

Just found an article talking about it. By his actions, it's very difficult to see how he could be innocent...

And I can certainly understand the moderators for leaving.

44 minutes ago, Tonton said:

gematsu does post media create numbers weekly althought they don't provide as much data as the media create threads had

(like, for console sales they don't provide the ltd)

Thanks tonny will definitely look there

14 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I don't really want to spend any more orbs but I need a 40% focus hero for TT nnnnngh

which one would be easier to get Sigurd or Tailtiu

Tailtiu will almost surely be demoted to 4 star, and she’s just a worse linde with better base skills. Sigurd is much better than her.

i’d go with Sigurd without a doubt. They’re about as likely to be found. Tailtiu is marginally easier to be gotten, but the amount is negligible. Deidre is actually the easiest one to get, since Green orbs are rarer, and each of then has a 1% chance to appear, regardless of the rarity of orbs, which means more green orbs will have deirdre than red orbs will have sigurd or blue orbs will have tailtiu

Edited by Nobody

2 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

I wished I could talk here too.

All these mentioned units I have seen only as opponent yet.

I’m on a bad lucky streak and i don’t have any of the units i mentioned haha

have you gotten any 5 stars unit other than the free brave lyn yet?