• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

21 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

PEOPLE SPELLING FAÇADE WITH A REGULAR C IS JUST NUMBER 2826494170 ON MY DUMB LIST OF PETTY PEEVIES

o probably not now that i think about it but it's ok, when have i ever done anything healthy

oops, but u will probably never get me to adjust

ya but u said it's exhausting and i think happy and unexhausted is better than lying and exhausted and idk how aggressive to be with tellin u wat i think...

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Reveal hidden contents

8644df8046.png

7531ec4bfe.png

I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT B WAS SAYING IN HIS THEME SONG AND THERE WERE FORTUNATELY COMMENTS ACTUALLY TYPING OUT WHAT HE SAID SO I THOUGHT "OK ILL JUST PLUG IT INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE NBD" BUT NOW IM JUST MORE CONFUSED

it's both

21 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

PEOPLE SPELLING FAÇADE WITH A REGULAR C IS JUST NUMBER 2826494170 ON MY DUMB LIST OF PETTY PEEVIES

o probably not now that i think about it but it's ok, when have i ever done anything healthy

oops, but u will probably never get me to adjust

ya but u said it's exhausting and i think happy and unexhausted is better than lying and exhausted and idk how aggressive to be with tellin u wat i think...

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Reveal hidden contents

8644df8046.png

7531ec4bfe.png

I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT B WAS SAYING IN HIS THEME SONG AND THERE WERE FORTUNATELY COMMENTS ACTUALLY TYPING OUT WHAT HE SAID SO I THOUGHT "OK ILL JUST PLUG IT INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE NBD" BUT NOW IM JUST MORE CONFUSED

it's both

idk do u not do this?? it doesn't FEEL like acting when i'm actually doing it and in fact i am like "wow how could i ever find this unkim!!!!!" but as soon as i escape the situation i am like oh god that was exhausting i never want to do that again and it is just cycle u feel

2 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

wat does it entail

it's called pocket camp and u make a campsite for villagers to chill at like furnishing a big outdoor party instead of furnishing a house

u have a camper(those big van things that ppl sleep in while camping??) that u personally furnish but it's like if ur own house was stuck at a small size for two floors but u can expand it they said!! but the main attraction is the campsite

u have like new friendship rankings w/ the "villagers" if u do stuff for them/get them stuff it looks very close to real AC but just different enough for mobile i was surprised it didn't look suck??

and public works projects are instead like public amenities, they only demonstrated a pool for ur campsite idk what else you can do

i can link u the vid they just showed it's ~15 mins long if u care/wanna skim

wat does it entail

it's called pocket camp and u make a campsite for villagers to chill at like furnishing a big outdoor party instead of furnishing a house

u have a camper(those big van things that ppl sleep in while camping??) that u personally furnish but it's like if ur own house was stuck at a small size for two floors but u can expand it they said!! but the main attraction is the campsite

u have like new friendship rankings w/ the "villagers" if u do stuff for them/get them stuff it looks very close to real AC but just different enough for mobile i was surprised it didn't look suck??

and public works projects are instead like public amenities, they only demonstrated a pool for ur campsite idk what else you can do

i can link u the vid they just showed it's ~15 mins long if u care/wanna skim

5 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

이도류 is the biggest enigma in that sentence and i have seen it translated as dick, throne, rifle, scarecrow, and trumpet

783d77d71e.png

it's all of them

idk do u not do this?? it doesn't FEEL like acting when i'm actually doing it and in fact i am like "wow how could i ever find this unkim!!!!!" but as soon as i escape the situation i am like oh god that was exhausting i never want to do that again and it is just cycle u feel

i definitely do lmao i get u

very duality of man

are u doin it for good reason tho... maybe i'm takin it too seriously but u know me

3 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

is there marshal, also thx for explainig

i would say yes but i'm sleeping soon oops

idklol but it has a lot of the goons

what's 15 more minutes, i never said i was a good influence

Spoiler

Edited by PKLucas531
stan we

On 10/23/2017 at 10:55 PM, Hashuni Mei said:

c0274c2f49.png

I like to believe the lack of context makes this better 

On 10/23/2017 at 3:26 PM, LuxSpes said:

@Trisitei

Are you going to try out giving your Seliph Desperation now that Brash Assault seal is a thing? With a Brave Sword, you could even have a quad build for him. 

You know it

i never thought I'd be happy to see brash assault showing up like this

12 hours ago, Trisitei said:

You know it

i never thought I'd be happy to see brash assault showing up like this

It's like IS finally realized Brash Assault was absolutely useless unless it was paired with Desperation and that slow bulky unit needed some love.

I'm thinking of trying out Fury Desperation Brash Assault Rauðrblade Sanaki. With 38 Res, she should be able of taking a hit on the magic side and drop in Brash Assault range. Then she can double attack mages with a base Atk of 57 before buffs are applied. 

And I saw a vid where a Reinhardt with Brash Assault and Desperation was able to kill a Deirdre from full HP. So it's not all good news.

Edited by LuxSpes

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

It's like IS finally realized Brash Assault was absolutely useless unless it was paired with Desperation and that slow bulky unit needed some love.

I'm thinking of trying out Fury Desperation Brash Assault Rauðrblade Sanaki. With 38 Res, she should be able of taking a hit on the magic side and drop in Brash Assault range. Then she can double attack mages with a base Atk of 57 before buffs are applied. 

And I saw a vid where a Reinhardt with Brash Assault and Desperation was able to kill a Deirdre from full HP. So it's not all good news.

maybe with something like that, i think it'd be cool to see some defiant skills be used, but thats probably just me

well of course that would be used for that
everything good for anyone in this game is also good for reinhardt :U

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

maybe with something like that, i think it'd be cool to see some defiant skills be used, but thats probably just me

well of course that would be used for that
everything good for anyone in this game is also good for reinhardt :U

I currently run Defiant Atk on my Brash Assault Lyn (She's just not getting much use since she has a neutral nature and is at +2 merge, meaning she got overshadowed by my +Spd Lucina with +6 merge. Though now she's also terribly overshadowed by my Ayra...).

But Defiant skills depend on the user. Seliph could probably get away with using Defiant Atk along Desperation and Brash Assault. Same with Lyn who has good spd, but low Atk, so +7 Atk is great boon to her. But units like Nino prefer Fury since it gives them more bulk to tank hits to get into Desperation range and they're fast and strong enough that +3 Atk and Spd is sufficient to boost their offense.

At least they made sure mage couldn't use Cancel Affinity. Just imagine Reinhardt frying a TA Fae. And for some reason, I feel glad that Heroes brought Reinhardt so much notoriety. Who would have known that a unit from Thracia would become more feared popular than some 3DS era characters. I'd be curious to see where Reinhardt would land if they made another CYL styled poll. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't remain at 584/791 (the Gaiden/Echoes characters would also probably benefit from a new CYL poll. I don't think Alm and Celica would still be out of the top 100.)

42 minutes ago, Nobody said:

tbh i find the defiant skills really bad when they don’t stack with hones and their boost is equivalent to Hone + Fury

That's a very fair point. Blade tome users are probably the only one for who the +7 buff could be relevant since it gives them more damage (especially if it's Defiant Atk), but just getting buff from allies and using Fury, LaD or Swift Sparrow is usually better.

Element boost skills are also pretty bad if your name isn't Arden, especially in non-Arena content. The HP of enemies in Lunatic or Infernal is often so bloated that Boost skills become totally ineffective. Arden can get away thanks to his 60 HP, which is why I'm probably going to give him Fire Boost from one of my spare Lukas, though Earth boost could also get some use and it's more common thanks to Boey. Death Blow is still probably better than Earth boost though.

Spoiler

u guys b is so good and pure i love, ignore the fact that this was written by someone who is not fluent in english

91594c0d6d.png

fc6cf04e8c.png

7a441c17de.png

truly he is the nicest character in the game ; - ; i am adopting him ; - ;

damian i watched the pocket camp thing w my brother and he was very invested and very excited and also i am too, it'll be funny if u and i both get it and goon around like old times

Spoiler

me: hm, which character should i play
kim: izanami has a nice name
me: i want someone who looks cute without being moe
kim: izanami
me: preferably a girl
me: who specializes in long-range attacks and healing
me: with great outfits
me: possibly pink hair