• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

21 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

yes when

uhh not now i need to shower but ill be free like the rest of the day i think??

13 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5a51ee1791.png

1. the album covers all have different and fairly pleasant designs, twice can't relate

2. i LOVE the cd for the rose serenity version

3. why are only the unit leaders unblurred in the portrait desktop stands, i wanna see my boy, also im mad that pink did not go to him but w/e

4. why the FUCK are there TEN group posters!!!! i don't particularly care because i don't like seventeen and am definitely not interested in collecting them but what the fuck!!

5. joshua's name on the rose serenity sticker sheet is not on the pink part im really sad

6. bro each album is gonna come with 3 posters none of which are individual posters but im kim and am going to order the posters anyway and im gonna have 12 posters i really will not care for!! why!!!!!!!

7. honestly i was planning to get the orange one bc hitori and the rose serenity one because it's their official colours but the aesthetics of the white one are omg.....

i am quotin this entire thing b/c im lazy, but they blurred everyone but unit leaders so they could have a reason to blur seungkwan u should be grateful

Spoiler

friend: are u ok u look like ur about to cry

me: yea im fine thats just my face

me, actually: the only official image with b wearing the mask in his final portrait IS his final portrait and it's only a sideview and thus i do not have any sufficient references whenever i draw him, like there are plenty of official drawings of his third mask and NONE of his fourth and his third one is fine it's totally fine but it is REALLY fuckin different from his last one!! and it looks way less cool!! and i refuse to draw that one when i know that a cooler more final version exists, like do u SEE the difference??

5194120054.jpg

08c13a3321.png

u can practically FEEL it man, like how the heck am i supposed to draw the other side.....is it totally symmetrical?? is it red on the other side?? what the fuck is the far horn doing?? is it coming out of the center of his mask or is it the other side???? if the former, then is there just no horn on his right side?????? if the latter, is it shaped differently than the near horn????? i am so bad at perspective. i am so confused

8 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

uhh not now i need to shower but ill be free like the rest of the day i think??

i am quotin this entire thing b/c im lazy, but they blurred everyone but unit leaders so they could have a reason to blur seungkwan u should be grateful

oh ok neato burrito have a nice shower

wow, seungkwacalypse averted yet again

10 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

what the fuck is that shipping

yeah i know right?? i have to suffer that every time seventeen releases new albums. it is why im the queen of wasting money

Spoiler

heh i was thinkin up a b dragon for fr and i picked a perfect secondary gene for him w/o thinkin about it and then i was writin it down on my list of longterm goals and then i realized i was writin "bee scroll for b" and now im heh

50 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

help my water went out until now i think

life is unfortunate

o wtf sf didnt show this post for me

did it work out ok

2 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

hi touch me im clean

/me touch

Spoiler

my psych class is rly somethin

student1: it’s really cool how cocaine keeps you alert for eight hours tbh. i should take some myself
student2: hey no we literally just read about the importance of sleep in this unit
student1: eight hours of sleep and eight hours of cocaine a day
student2:
student2: maybe u are onto something

instructor: if it’s siegmund freud’s dream theories it’s either about violence or sex
student1: last night i dreamed about a cupcake, what does that mean
student2: IT MEANS U WANNA FUCK A CUPCAKE

everyone: (confused about drugs)
student: this is a really good way to know that ur students haven't done drugs!! ha ha
instructor: actually one year i had a girl who know a little too much about marijuana,

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

student1: it’s really cool how cocaine keeps you alert for eight hours tbh. i should take some myself
student2: hey no we literally just read about the importance of sleep in this unit
student2:

instructor: if it’s siegmund freud’s dream theories it’s either about violence or sex

student: this is a really good way to know that ur students haven't done drugs!! ha ha
instructor: actually one year i had a girl who know a little too much about marijuana,

eight hours of cocaine

7 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

yeah as i went to complain to my mom about there bein no water, my faucet heard me talkin shit and started working

ur faucet is good

4 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

eight hours of cocaine

it is foolproof, damian

53 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

student2:

i wish i could take psych class this year. it sounds wild.

can u!!! believe!!!!!! how beautiful!!!!!!! every member of red velvet is!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

xsoji-1483692550776-1490781691527.gif

original.gif

giphy.gif

original.gif

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

the only group who can make me cry w visuals alone. why stan talent when u can stan talent AND visuals, stan red velvet

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

44 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

sylv get on skype u bozo i love u and miss talking to u

Same, except also, Sylve, you're missing out on cat stories.

17 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Am I the only one that's bothered that Rich is spelled wrong in the title?

Nah, I'm a real ant-fucker.

Spoiler

dude why are b and nagne the only 최강의군단 characters who get bonuses while fighting together tf.....i know theyre buds but tom and jerry are literally childhood friends who came from the same dimension who even share the same theme song and not even they get bonuses when theyre in the same party idgi b and nagne are gay