Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

same here tbh

thx im quite proud of that

also i really hope u guys don't feel that way here in hhh =( i have met so many friends here and even years later it is a very nice place to just unwind and talk without fearing judgment, so i hope that others can feel just as comfortable in this thread as i do........

Contrary to what I thought, I might be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before December ends. Don't think I could have waited till summer for it. Blessed be the jolly old Canadian.

i'm rly stressed and i was like "hey didn't baksu have good unstressful lyrics" so i went and listened but it's seventeen so i can't even take it seriously and now i'm more stressed what is wrong with me

I'd say, lately I've been wanting to play a Harvest Moon game again. I know I have Rune Factory 4, but I was thinking more on an actual HM game. Maybe I still have the old Friends of Mineral Town around... if not, I think it's quite cheap to get on the eShop...

22 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

i'm rly stressed and i was like "hey didn't baksu have good unstressful lyrics" so i went and listened but it's seventeen so i can't even take it seriously and now i'm more stressed what is wrong with me

think about seungkwan tripping and falling

Oh boy, its almost that time of year again: Thanksgiving as the HOST. I've almost forgot how terrible it is for having not been for the past 3(?) years, but remembering the days where we'd host almost EVERYTHING... *shudders*

Just now, Motendra said:

Oh boy, its almost that time of year again: Thanksgiving as the HOST. I've almost forgot how terrible it is for having not been for the past 3(?) years, but remembering the days where we'd host almost EVERYTHING... *shudders*

bless u and may u not die

Just now, Motendra said:

bless u and may u not die

3 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

thx im quite proud of that

also i really hope u guys don't feel that way here in hhh =( i have met so many friends here and even years later it is a very nice place to just unwind and talk without fearing judgment, so i hope that others can feel just as comfortable in this thread as i do........

you should be

its been a thing for a while
dont think i'd relate it to here though

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Contrary to what I thought, I might be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before December ends. Don't think I could have waited till summer for it. Blessed be the jolly old Canadian.

sounds exciting
what changed?

54 minutes ago, Motendra said:

(I'm exaggerating of course, but thats how it normally goes. Just when I'm about to bounce back put comes another one!)

Reuniting with cousins is really the only redeeming factor, tbh

is it just a yearly thing?

51 minutes ago, Fleece said:

I woke up this morning only to go back to bed after turning off my alarm on the basis that I fell on my ass trying to turn it off so I thought it would be best that I go back to sl

doesnt sound like a bad call to me

18 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

is it just a yearly thing?

Not really. Just that more oft than not, the only time I ever see anyone in the fam is whenever there's a function, which is only on occasion that's very spread out. Its a shame, cause we were all so close growing up but all that changed ever since moving, where we're now too far from everyone to link up like we used to.

Then it gets awk in trying to remember all the uncles/aunts/friends of family etc that you're not even sure you've met before, but apparently have, that know you as clear as day. Apparent or no, you can't expect someone to remember another that they've only met and ever see or hear from at MONTHS at a time or more