Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 hours ago, Koneko said:

tfw your friend's uni has a dorm where guys masturbated so much they clogged the pipes and have to pay 7K to clean it all up

thats hilarious

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i streamed

rairu's voice is rly good and i love the arrangement

and speaking of piano i'm practicing seriously again for the first time in ten years i hope i can keep it up

thx i agree

also wow i admire u, i've been wanting to pick it back up again for forever but idk where to start......i hope u can keep it up too

20 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

i was watching whattaman whattaman for the first time and i expected there to be comments about the girls bc the mv is so cute but it was just 'omg that guy is so cute' ◉‿◉

i agree hes not even that cute

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

37 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

also wow i admire u, i've been wanting to pick it back up again for forever but idk where to start......i hope u can keep it up too

i agree hes not even that cute

do u know what level you're at

thx

17 hours ago, Trisitei said:

wheres he from?

I SAW THIS A WHILE AGO BUT I GOT SO EXCITED I FORGOT ABOUT IT OOPS THANKS FOR ASKING

a korean mmo, elsword's sister game actually, it was called "herowarz" (but i always call it by its korean name bc thats fuckin stupid tbh) and it had great art and characters but it TOTALLY GOT SHUT DOWN A MONTH AGO AHHH

Spoiler

CAN U BELIEVE THE RED QUEENS ARE COMIN BACK W THE PERFECT VELVET IN ONLY TWO (2) DAYS AHHH

IN THE MEANTIME, A SHITPOST OF ALL OT5 TEASERS SO FAR

DOrqI4-VoAEYgyP.jpg

DOopsgXXkAERHFR.jpg

b3f547c9e9.jpg

DOmgd3vXUAQSvET.jpg

DOrqH3cVQAA89c4.jpg

(what the fuck is seulgi wearing)

DOmgfY2W4AAlDXG.jpg

DOhWp46U8AIFAFO.jpg

DOhWqb5VoAI5Pux.jpg

DOXExwcVoAgQetZ.jpg

DOEn6CjVoAAwlwo.jpg

AS SYLV SO ELOQUENTLY SAID, JUST FUCK ME RIGHT UP

Spoiler

i cant decide whether to theme irene (once a visual always a visual) wendy (she looks so good this era wat the FUCK im also happy to see shes gained a bit of weight back) or yeri (this is HER era wow she looks amazing w short hair) gosh downsides of not having a bias in a group ;-;

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

DOXExwcVoAgQetZ.jpg

this is by far one of my favourite teasers but i can't set it as my profile background bc wendy won't fit into the frame and i can't set it as my sig because then i'd have to somehow incorporate both yeri and seulgi into my avi and i can't because i'm incompetent and there is no way im leaving any of the members out of my theme ok i

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

this is by far one of my favourite teasers but i can't set it as my profile background bc wendy won't fit into the frame and i can't set it as my sig because then i'd have to somehow incorporate both yeri and seulgi into my avi and i can't because i'm incompetent and there is no way im leaving any of the members out of my theme ok i

giphy.gif

Spoiler

DOR7JfEU8AA4dEv.jpg

O WAIT SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED THIS TEASER AHHH I CAN THEME ALL MY GIRLS AT ONCE

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

n-no lol it's been many years since i quit tbh....

it's ok lol idk mine either

i forgot if i asked before but how long did u play before u quit?

8 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

DOR7JfEU8AA4dEv.jpg

O WAIT SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED THIS TEASER AHHH I CAN THEME ALL MY GIRLS AT ONCE

giphy.gif

i'm in love with this picture so mcuh

21 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

it's ok lol idk mine either

i forgot if i asked before but how long did u play before u quit?

i'm in love with this picture so mcuh

five or six years i think????? idr exactly lol

wat about u

same....

Spoiler

WHEW i got a bunch of things knocked out yesterday and today

- turned in a prewriting assignment for film studies, i was worried i didn't do it correctly but my friendteacher actually told me i did well and that it would be a solid foundation for the rest of my paper and he even used it as an example for the class im pleased

- aced my psych quiz and studied for the in-class review SUPER HARD and it paid off bc i hardcarried by team and now i have five extra credit points for my test tomorrow =)

- completed a design project my class has been working on for over a month, during the critique session i insulted my design pretty hard but actually my classmates liked it and my teacher said i nailed the style of the time period we were studying ;-;

- FINALLY FINISHED UP DRESSING UP MY BARBIE DOLL, I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FINISH AND I BARELY DID WOO. i burned myself with the hot glue gun and stabbed myself with pins way too many times and now my hands are throbbing in pain but i finished and i'm happy

- watched the pianist for holocaust =( and also turned in a major assignment =)

- met up w project partners for literature since i was absent last class, i did a majority of the work already so now all i have to do is sit back and, since they offered, wait for them to do the rest

now i just need to

- finish my super tedious art history assignment ahhhh

- write up a poster for fashion

- study for my holocaust test, also start on my holocaust project

- die

- study for my psychology test

- follow up on my prewriting for my intertextual film analysis

Spoiler

takin a day off was surprisingly ok (i didn't even miss anything at school rly lol) and once i broke things down into tiny pieces it helped a lot, i would work maybe half an hour on my literature stuff and then once i could feel myself dying i would just switch projects and it would help maintain my interest and concentration while still gettin stuff done im kinda proudish

i have discovered that mimicking my therapist by thinkin "ok kim you need to do x, y, and z by monday. i want u to do a little bit of x and then also a little bit of z; can u do that??" and idk it felt rly good asking myself if i COULD do it and then being able to say "yeah i think i can"

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:

wat about u

same

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

- turned in a prewriting assignment for film studies, i was worried i didn't do it correctly but my friendteacher actually told me i did well and that it would be a solid foundation for the rest of my paper and he even used it as an example for the class im pleased

- aced my psych quiz and studied for the in-class review SUPER HARD and it paid off bc i hardcarried by team and now i have five extra credit points for my test tomorrow =)

- completed a design project my class has been working on for over a month, during the critique session i insulted my design pretty hard but actually my classmates liked it and my teacher said i nailed the style of the time period we were studying ;-;

- FINALLY FINISHED UP DRESSING UP MY BARBIE DOLL, I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FINISH AND I BARELY DID WOO. i burned myself with the hot glue gun and stabbed myself with pins way too many times and now my hands are throbbing in pain but i finished and i'm happy

- met up w project partners for literature since i was absent last class, i did a majority of the work already so now all i have to do is sit back and, since they offered, wait for them to do the rest

now i just need to

- die

gj

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:

wat about u

same

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

now i just need to

- die

gj