Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Spoiler

i feel bad for laughin so hard @ the difference in vernon's/hoshi'/s.coups' reaction to pristin, their labelmate and little sister group

2971d08305.png

versus their reaction to monsta x, their best friend group (yet technically a competitor business-wise)

5797d3a309.png

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

On 11/17/2017 at 8:40 AM, LuxSpes said:

And it continues for EA since apparently you can use premium currency for rewards in the latest Need for Speed and what reward you get is determined by a slot machine. 

I just hope other old legendary weapons will also be able to be refined. Cymbeline's effect is currently pretty underwhelming for example. And Sieglinde wasn't mentioned at all which is strange considering Siegmund gets the buff.

Meanwhile I'm considering whether or not I should spend orbs on the Fjorm banner. I currently have 80 orbs and I'd very much like to have a decent orb stash for whenever a RD banner comes out but a banner with no potential pity breaker is pretty appealing. 

this reminds me of that picture of mr krabs saying i love money but there was EAs logo over his face

same with others like the binding blade and regal blade, but thats just me
i thought it was more because people prefer using eirika more because her role is a lot better and more valuable than ephraims
helps that she has innate hone speed

they're most likely gonna give us a bunch of orbs for when the fjorm banner drops
i'd say try it out
maybe you might get units or fodder depending on how you look at it

and then they sneak in that fates kids banner lmao
anyone you think they might put in?

On 11/15/2017 at 6:08 PM, Painkiller B said:

I SAW THIS A WHILE AGO BUT I GOT SO EXCITED I FORGOT ABOUT IT OOPS THANKS FOR ASKING

a korean mmo, elsword's sister game actually, it was called "herowarz" (but i always call it by its korean name bc thats fuckin stupid tbh) and it had great art and characters but it TOTALLY GOT SHUT DOWN A MONTH AGO AHHH

the design kind of seemed too similar to elsword now that i think about it....
whats the korean name if its that stupid?

3 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

ill buy u a seventeen album to burn

also im too afraid to click on it but the funniest part is how unsurprised everyone else looks

yes self-control because u will not have it...

they look happy about it more than anything