• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

f528421cfe.png

daily reminder that jun is a weeb

omg jun is me

1 minute ago, Painkiller B said:

oops it suddenly got super wilder and now i am so pissed off im about to cry

i have plenty to spare rn im waiting for my friends to hit me up which could be anywhere from never to forever

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

f528421cfe.png

daily reminder that jun is a weeb

omg jun is me

1 minute ago, Painkiller B said:

oops it suddenly got super wilder and now i am so pissed off im about to cry

i have plenty to spare rn im waiting for my friends to hit me up which could be anywhere from never to forever

ok so a couple weeks ago a couple of students from the black student union at our school went to talk to the principal asking if they could take a knee during the pledge of allegiance and he was like uh no thats stupid so they left u kno. except one kid left his phone in there and apparently he records every conversation he has with the principal, so the phone was still recording, and he was overheard talking to another office employee complaining that "those students think they have the right to do whatever they want just because theyre black"

ok so a couple weeks ago a couple of students from the black student union at our school went to talk to the principal asking if they could take a knee during the pledge of allegiance and he was like uh no thats stupid so they left u kno. except one kid left his phone in there and apparently he records every conversation he has with the principal, so the phone was still recording, and he was overheard talking to another office employee complaining that "those students think they have the right to do whatever they want just because theyre black"

so that audio recording got released and everyone was like whoa wtf!!! and he tried backpedaling and saying he didn't mean it and he even went into the cafeteria during lunches and talked to students and say like "hey u kno im a good guy right" except lmao

so that audio recording got released and everyone was like whoa wtf!!! and he tried backpedaling and saying he didn't mean it and he even went into the cafeteria during lunches and talked to students and say like "hey u kno im a good guy right" except lmao

the mother of the student who recorded it issued an apology and blamed my journalism teacher (the head of the black student union, hes white but the club members trust him to lead them) and my literature teacher (a black woman) for encouraging him to press record

there was a news article about it

Spoiler

3a1956eca6.png

and reactions are mixed, some people are siding with the principal and hes taking advantage of it by gaslighting and pinning the blame on my journalism teacher

one parent formed a support group for my principal and students and parents are joining and my friends and i are talking about forming one for my our teacher becos wtf!!!! he is genuinely afraid for his job and stuff this could seriously affect his career and idk

recording a conversation like that is sneaky ya but 1. he denied ever saying that, we have known him for several years and thats not something he'd do, and 2. did the people supporting the principal listen to the recording!!! thats shady af!!!!!!!!

recording a conversation like that is sneaky ya but 1. he denied ever saying that, we have known him for several years and thats not something he'd do, and 2. did the people supporting the principal listen to the recording!!! thats shady af!!!!!!!!