• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

as journalism students most of us have never rly liked the principal but i've had good personal experiences w him and he actually seemed nice and accommodating so i am very disappointed in everything idk

as journalism students most of us have never rly liked the principal but i've had good personal experiences w him and he actually seemed nice and accommodating so i am very disappointed in everything idk

Great... Oh well, it could be worse, I remember that that the forum for modifying the total war games had like 90% of the images wiped from it, so this isn't too bad, I guess.

Edited by ChefGuevara

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

they're most likely gonna give us a bunch of orbs for when the fjorm banner drops
i'd say try it out
maybe you might get units or fodder depending on how you look at it

and then they sneak in that fates kids banner lmao
anyone you think they might put in?

I just used all my 80 orbs on the TT banner since I never got a B!Lucina on her original banner and instead got two 5* Abel. Well, after spending all those orbs, I didn't get a B!Lucina or a focus unit. Instead I got another 5* Abel : )  I swear my account is glitched and any B!Lucina is replaced by Abel.

Probably won't spend anything above 15 orbs on the Legendary banner now. 

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we get two simultaneous banners with 3 characters each. Looking at CYL scores, Selkie is the most popular child character from Fates,  but considering she'd be an entire new type of weapons, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't appear. Assuming they go with a Norh Banner and a Hoshido banner, I could see the first one being Soleil, Ophelia, Forrest and the second one being Caeldori, Shiro, Kiragi. The two Kanas could maybe appear on the banners as well.

21 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I just used all my 80 orbs on the TT banner since I never got a B!Lucina on her original banner and instead got two 5* Abel. Well, after spending all those orbs, I didn't get a B!Lucina or a focus unit. Instead I got another 5* Abel : )  I swear my account is glitched and any B!Lucina is replaced by Abel.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we get two simultaneous banners with 3 characters each. Looking at CYL scores, Selkie is the most popular child character from Fates,  but considering she'd be an entire new type of weapons, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't appear. Assuming they go with a Norh Banner and a Hoshido banner, I could see the first one being Soleil, Ophelia, Forrest and the second one being Caeldori, Shiro, Kiragi. The two Kanas could maybe appear on the banners as well.

damn Lux, i feel really sorry for you

did you pick lyn as your free cyl unit back then?

Edited by Nobody

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

damn Lux, i feel really sorry for you

i

Worst thing is when I saw that my free pull had no blue orbs, I thought it was a sign that I shouldn't pull for B!Lucina. But since it was 2 AM, I somehow reasoned that this banner was a better banner to pull from than the Legendary banner and went through my entire stash of orbs. Also, screw Abel. I need to send a request to IS to make him a 3*-4* unit because I don't want to see him appear on the summoning screen with golden stars above his name. Who am I kidding, next time B!Lucina is on a banner, I'll spend all my orbs and get two more 5* Abel.

And I feel pretty much the same regarding the children in Fates. They honestly felt like such a tacked-on feature that it was hard to get attached to them as characters. 

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Worst thing is when I saw that my free pull had no blue orbs, I thought it was a sign that I shouldn't pull for B!Lucina. But since it was 2 AM, I somehow reasoned that this banner was a better banner to pull from than the Legendary banner and went through my entire stash of orbs. Also, screw Abel. I need to send a request to IS to make him a 3*-4* unit because I don't want to see him appear on the summoning screen with golden stars above his name. Who am I kidding, next time B!Lucina is on a banner, I'll spend all my orbs and get two more 5* Abel.

And I feel pretty much the same regarding the children in Fates. They honestly felt like such a tacked-on feature that it was hard to get attached to them as characters. 

I did somewhat the same thing on the haloween banner recently. Had 34 orbs and burned them all on it to get nothing, even if i'm hyped for the legendary banner.

They really need to clean the five star poll. Bad pity breakers are so annoying. No pity breakers is IMO the best thing about the legendary banner.

That said, I'm pretty sure that I'll get plenty of Gennys, who I think is an overhyped crappy unit (I have one).

That said, in order to not get frustrated with those things, I just think to myself that it's just a game, that I didn't lose anything on it, since i didn't spend money, and that I can already beat all the content on it only with my units.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

sick
nice brave lance+ and swordbreaker fodder
even if abel isnt that bad.......

i still believe they'd just give out all these celebratory orbs so maybe you wont be lacking too much in the orb department

i always pictured that they'd throw down a siegbert in some cruel and funny way of making people quiet about xander
and the resulting anger from it would be hilarious

Edited by Trisitei

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I did somewhat the same thing on the haloween banner recently. Had 34 orbs and burned them all on it to get nothing, even if i'm hyped for the legendary banner.

They really need to clean the five star poll. Bad pity breakers are so annoying. No pity breakers is IMO the best thing about the legendary banner.

That said, I'm pretty sure that I'll get plenty of Gennys, who I think is an overhyped crappy unit (I have one).

That said, in order to not get frustrated with those things, I just think to myself that it's just a game, that I didn't lose anything on it, since i didn't spend money, and that I can already beat all the content on it only with my units.

I found Genny and Wrathful Staff overhyped myself, but with the incoming staff buffs, it might become more useful.

I'm more frustrated with myself because I couldn't keep my self-control. Though that feeling would probably not be as prevalent if my prize hadn't been Abel. 

36 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

sick
nice brave lance+ and swordbreaker fodder
even if abel isnt that bad.......

i still believe they'd just give out all these celebratory orbs so maybe you wont be lacking too much in the orb department

i always pictured that they'd throw down a siegbert in some cruel and funny way of making people quiet about xander
and the resulting anger from it would be hilarious

I would have preferred B!Lucina or any 5* exclusive blues to a 4th 5* Abel.
Not to mention that I haven't had need for Brave Lance or Swordbreaker fodder in a long time. 
And he''s not bad, but I don't see Abel replacing Azura on my main team or Reinhardt or Olwen on my horse team any time soon. Also, Oscar is literally a better Abel.

With the tempest coming soon, it's sure I'll have a decent influx of orbs, but I could have had those orbs + 80 more orbs '>v> (especially since I didn't get anything too special from those orbs. Got my first Tailtiu, but +Res/-Atk nature is eh...)

They might, but considering Siegbert scored in the bottom 5 of the Fates children in CYL, I'd be surprised if he was included.