Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

you know what i mean >:T

only ones i could imagine being like
oscar, est, maybe roderick?

oh yeah, collecting and all that
i get you
ahhh the anger from that would be hilarious  

They'd probably be good with a Brave Lance, but I currently don't need them, so I don't feel all that eager to sacrifice my Abel. I still have the 2 I got from the original CYL banner sitting in my barracks.

Watch B!Lucina be the character I have to wait the longest before getting a single copy. (currently the record is held by Karel. Haven't seen a single hair of him and he released all the way in March)

It would make the response to Ayra look calm in comparison.

53 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

QMq8ufg.jpg

wtf

i nearly thought this was a preprogrammed encounter but apparently not....... do i use it or not

also i finally have striped socks!!!!

FS4vYFK.jpg

How's Ultra Sun/Moon? For some reason, I've honestly not been all that hyped about it. 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

15 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

How's Ultra Sun/Moon? For some reason, I've honestly not been all that hyped about it. 

Tbh gen 7 in general is a pretty big disappointment for me, but it's pokemon so........

there's not much of a difference between s/m and ultra s/m either. i really wanted something like black and white 2.

itp i complain about gen 7 games

- the camera angles. wtf happened to them. idk if it's just me but the camera angles seem weirder and more inconvenient than ever
- the EXTREME LINEARNESS OF THESE GAMEs. there will be things blocking off everything!! like every other step is a sleeping pokemon or a barricade or a someone jaywalking and blocking off the ENTIRE road like wtf. with the whole islands thing i thought sun and moon would let you explore them in whatever order, but noooo.
- the region in general feels kind of small.
- the island trials. pls bring gyms back. god i hate these island trials so much. the totem battles are so tedious and annoying.
- gamefreak seems to be targeting an even younger audience than usual. but maybe that's just me getting old.....
- the fuckin z moves. 
- I STILL CAN'T SKIP CUTSCENES OR LONG SEQUENCES OF TEXT
- litten's evolution line is fuckin ugly
- no new megas
- barely any new good pokemon
- i never really liked the beasties tbh

gen 7 did give some positive things though

+ MIMIKYU MY LOVE
+ PIKACHU VALLEY
+ the tapu guardian pokemon are rly cool
+ the new models are pretty great
+ colress is back

Edited by sylveonzoroark

I wasn't expecting much from USUM, so i'm not particularly dissapointed. I did like SM though, But I would probably say Gen V is the best overall, with Gen IV in a close second because platinum is god tier.

I wasn't expecting much from USUM, so i'm not particularly dissapointed. I did like SM though, But I would probably say Gen V is the best overall, with Gen IV in a close second because platinum is god tier.

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

yes

yes

Spoiler

im about to puke i have a group project due tomorrow and one guy did not hold up his end of the whatever and now i have to do it and im already super stressed and it's not really a big deal but it's like one more thing on top of many more things and im feelin nauseous and o my god

9 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

im about to puke i have a group project due tomorrow and one guy did not hold up his end of the whatever and now i have to do it and im already super stressed and it's not really a big deal but it's like one more thing on top of many more things and im feelin nauseous and o my god

=( good luck on ur things. i'd punch him if i were u.

13 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

Damn, I know that feel, I just had my sleep schedule destroyed last week because of it.

13 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Oh hey Kim, how've you been?

HELLO YES AHH I DIDN'T GET TO SAY HI TO YOU THE OTHER DAY BUT HELLO

ive been busy tbh, school is very hectic and even though i only have two days to attend this week i have a lot of major assignments due so im mildly stressed. but other than that i've been great =) WHAT ABOUT YOU IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN AT LEAST TWO YEARS SINCE WE'VE LAST TALKED

7 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

=( good luck on ur things. i'd punch him if i were u.

3 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Damn, I know that feel, I just had my sleep schedule destroyed last week because of it.

thanks guys i really appreciate it :_: i will manage

Yeah I think it's been just about 2 years, I'm doing well I guess, college is terrifying and my ap Euro teacher kind of sort of isn't really teaching us, especially since me and another guy are the only ones taking the exam. 

Like we spent the first month of school on just the bubonic plague and women in the renaissance, and are only now getting to the thirty years war, when the exam goes all the way to like, to 90's. But other than that, decent enough, I'm getting an internship with one of our assemblymen, which should be...fun.

Yeah I think it's been just about 2 years, I'm doing well I guess, college is terrifying and my ap Euro teacher kind of sort of isn't really teaching us, especially since me and another guy are the only ones taking the exam. 

Like we spent the first month of school on just the bubonic plague and women in the renaissance, and are only now getting to the thirty years war, when the exam goes all the way to like, to 90's. But other than that, decent enough, I'm getting an internship with one of our assemblymen, which should be...fun.

aw wow i have fond memories of ap euro (it was the hardest ap class ive ever taken lmao but also it was nice), that sounds kinda lame though =(

BUT!!! AHH WOW AN INTERNSHIP SOUNDS EXCITING, I HOPE IT GOES WELL

I don't think the exam will be too bad, a good portion of the material seems to be stuff I've already read in my spare time. And I'm optimistic about the internship because both of the guys working at the office that I spoke to started as interns, and so did one of our new city councilmen.

I don't think the exam will be too bad, a good portion of the material seems to be stuff I've already read in my spare time. And I'm optimistic about the internship because both of the guys working at the office that I spoke to started as interns, and so did one of our new city councilmen.