Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well, with the new patch and DLC for Crusader Kings II released, I think it's time to give it another go. Once more, starting as Asturias.

IT's time for some Deus Vult...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Don't get me thinking about paradox games man, a friend has been pestering me to play EUIV, and for the sake of my grades I've been resisting the urge to play as the Inca, unify the continent, and crush the colonial powers. It'll be the most satisfying thing ever, but it'll have to wait until after thanksgiving...

Edited by ChefGuevara

i had a dream that luna came back with a bop and it was great and i loved it but it's been stuck in my head all day, i have had an imaginary song stuck in my head all day

Spoiler

THE GIRL SITTING NEXT TO ME IS TALKING ON THE PHONE SUPER FUCKIN LOUD AND NO MATTER HOW LOUD I TURN UP MY EARPHONES I CAN STILL HEAR HER AND IM ABOUT TO PUNCH

omg damian idk if u know about the ama's but bts performed and i watched it and it was amazin

i was initially uninterested (like, "oh nice" but not into it bc im not an army) but then i walked into my dads room to play w my sister and he was watching the ama's lmao and since my brother likes bts i got caught up in his excitement and then when they performed we jumped up and down so much that my sister joined in it was fun and a jam. my fashion teacher mentioned the ama's this morning and i was like giggle

also, rm's face @ this girl sitting on his lap

Spoiler

3e452c061f.png

omg damian idk if u know about the ama's but bts performed and i watched it and it was amazin

i was initially uninterested (like, "oh nice" but not into it bc im not an army) but then i walked into my dads room to play w my sister and he was watching the ama's lmao and since my brother likes bts i got caught up in his excitement and then when they performed we jumped up and down so much that my sister joined in it was fun and a jam. my fashion teacher mentioned the ama's this morning and i was like giggle

Spoiler

3e452c061f.png

Spoiler

ive been so busy and stressed over things the past couple weeks and i resolved all of them today and now im stressed solely bc the lack of stress feels empty and now i have time to actually do things and there are so many things i wanted to do and now that i can actually do them i

21 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

also nice theme

thx I liked her face it was mesmerizing so I had to use it somewhere

19 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

Reveal hidden contents

3e452c061f.png

dude i heard they performed im like upset i missed it i think my parents watched it but i was out and also intoxicated so maybe exposing myself to kpop wouldve been dangerous

rm likes the american noonas

21 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ive been so busy and stressed over things the past couple weeks and i resolved all of them today and now im stressed solely bc the lack of stress feels empty and now i have time to actually do things and there are so many things i wanted to do and now that i can actually do them i

u will be stressed if u don't do anything b/c of stress so just take it one at a time

it's ur relaxo time

Meh, still not as bad as the creeping realization that Ecuador's new president was actually a rat despite seeming like such a wonderful guy, or hell, finding out that jontron is a total racist reprobate. At this point, I'm just glad I didn't watch house of cards!