Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

idk if the panda is cute or creepy

it's adorable

Spoiler

we're starting new miniprojects in fashion to destress for finals and if i manage to finish my first project in time (a dress for my little sister) i rly want to make a tiny honeyworks plush tbh. idk if im skilled enough to do it but i rly wanna try

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i've been staring at my math homework all day and crying i don't remember anything

=( i understnad that feeling tbh, i hope u power through regardless

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have to do this paper on whether Christopher Columbus was a good guy or not for Euro and I have too much other shit to do and I really wanna go to sleep and I am on the verge of just writing in sharpie ''HE WAS A BITCH'' in huge letters across the paper.

I have to do this paper on whether Christopher Columbus was a good guy or not for Euro and I have too much other shit to do and I really wanna go to sleep and I am on the verge of just writing in sharpie ''HE WAS A BITCH'' in huge letters across the paper.

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

I feel like you'd have an easier time arguing that he sucks ass but thats just me idk 

best of luck to you though papers are AWFUL =(

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm gonna write a good ass paper, but I just don't feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like it.

i feel u tbh, i literally just came back from break and suddenly i have four projects a book report a film analysis and a number of who-the-fuck-knows finals to study for and i already feel like dying

and the administration at my school wonders y my school has the highest rate of anxiety in the district and kids constantly having mental breakdowns in the bathroom lmao

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

2 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

and the administration at my school wonders y my school has the highest rate of anxiety in the district and kids constantly having mental breakdowns in the bathroom lmao

Yeah I've never bothered with busting my ass for top of my class or whatever, the kids that do seriously use academics as their sole source of validation and self-worth, and whenever they have a slip they lose it (Also I think most of the top performers in my class are incredibly generic and boring, and for the most part not really all that smart, just studious, but at this point I'm just shit talking) I'm happy with my grades, but I'm not gonna die if they're not the best.

Maybe they'll all chill out once weed is legalized in Jersey

2 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

Yeah I've never bothered with busting my ass for top of my class or whatever, the kids that do seriously use academics as their sole source of validation and self-worth, and whenever they have a slip they lose it (Also I think most of the top performers in my class are incredibly generic and boring, and for the most part not really all that smart, just studious, but at this point I'm just shit talking) I'm happy with my grades, but I'm not gonna die if they're not the best.

Maybe they'll all chill out once weed is legalized in Jersey

I thought it was related because there have been a discussion about FE8 characters including posted images. Since she looked really similar to Lute (same hair style), I thought she was it.

I put my foot in it... once more. Now I'm feeling really embarrassed. I can't even identify animated characters. Gosh... 

13 hours ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

I thought it was related because there have been a discussion about FE8 characters including posted images. Since she looked really similar to Lute (same hair style), I thought she was it.

I put my foot in it... once more. Now I'm feeling really embarrassed. I can't even identify animated characters. Gosh... 

It’s cool

nozomi is pretty alright

13 hours ago, Shadowess said:

Hey trisi i like ur theme

Thank you so much

yours is pretty good too

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

@Trisitei

Looks like you were right about Siegbert being on the Fates banner. Though he doesn't come with Siegfried. Which I guess makes sense since the kids only get access to their parents legendary weapons in the DLC.

When jokes get real

ah well. Close enough is good enough for me

the real surprises are shiro and rhajat imo

more because I didn’t really think shiro would make it. And I didn’t even think of rhajat

anyone know if even if they don't ask about what year you started and how long you've been going to college on a job application if they still might ask about it during the interview? s:

..I'm just wondering because I never got around to taking classes except in recent years so theres like a huge gap after graduating and I have worked before but it was only a temp thing and its been such a long ass time that I don't remember my supervisor's name or anything plus that store closed down like a year after I left so no address or phone number so I don't really want to put in on the app lol