Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

IS FIRST LOVE PICTURE BOOK DEADASS REALLY THE ONLY ONE OF THE ORIGINAL THREE SONGS THAT DIDNT GET A SLIGHTLY MODIFIED INSTRUMENTAL FOR ITS ANOTHER STORY IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE SONG THAT KICKED OFF THIS DARN SERIES

f38cdb3824.gif

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

my previous nicknames for the cast, back when they had no names (or when they just got them and remembering was hard)

hina - imouto

koutarou - otouto

miou - bookgirl

haruki - rowdyboy

akari/souta - scarfgirl/scarfboy

natsuki - pumpkin fucker

koyuki - girlboy

arisa - thigh-highs

nicknames that have stayed the same

sena - idol(-chan)

midori - bandaid boy

akechi - sensei

new nicknames

natsuki - bunfucker, asshole

koutarou - distressed boy

yuu - hiroshi kamiya

miou - my girl

haruki - my boy

i don't even remember their real names any more since i use their nicknames so much lmao, i had to think about their actual names super hard

akari - yamako

koudai - bowlcut-kun

arisa - eyebrows-chan

souta - kaji yuuki, kain

Edited by Painkiller B
stan honeyworks

6 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

That is some weird ass fanart, but the only person I can think of Makalov?

HEhehe, weird to see FE characters enacting the Nativity?

Nah, can't be Makalov. Hair ain't pink or bushy (that the right term for Makalov's hair?) enough. Also, characters seem to only be the Dawn Brigade (up to 1-4 since Aran, Laura, and Meg are there) + Pelleas, so it makes it even more confusing. About the only person with that sort of hair color and that could be associate with the group is... Jarod. But I doubt it's him...

Hmm, considering Micaiah seems to be Archangel Gabriel, I could see Fiona being the last Magi there.

Though, it's hard to tell since the figure could pass for either male or female... but the skin isn't dark enough. But eh, it could still be Fiona there anyway. Ah well...

Spoiler

my advisor is married to my journalism teacher and she said that he keeps every gift that his students give him ;-; she said he once got a mug from some editors-in-chief a few years back and she accidentally broke the handle but he is still using it. my journalism teacher is the cutest person i wanna make something for him this year

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

How tragic we talking?

Dude... No summary could do it justice (which is exactly why Christopher Tolkien didn't include it in The Silmarillion).

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:
  Hide contents

my advisor is married to my journalism teacher and she said that he keeps every gift that his students give him ;-; she said he once got a mug from some editors-in-chief a few years back and she accidentally broke the handle but he is still using it. my journalism teacher is the cutest person i wanna make something for him this year

That is great. I hope you can think of something cool to make him!

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sometimes I think I'm good in social settings, and then I have to pick up a pizza.

Or I go to buy something but I drop my wallet in front of the register.

that's me

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

Dude... No summary could do it justice (which is exactly why Christopher Tolkien didn't include it in The Silmarillion).

Oh, but I'm totally telling the whole thing (plus the whole story around it) next time Kim and I shitpost though.

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

Oh, but I'm totally telling the whole thing (plus the whole story around it) next time Kim and I shitpost though.

So I was in the library minding my business and they ask if anyone speaks Spanish and I say yes, figuring it'll be clarifying something for an inquisitive parent or something, but I wind up having to translate for this girl who is saying that she's about to fight these girls in her ESL class and they messed with her binders and threatened her mom and how she has anger issues of nowhere she mentions she has a kid, and the whole time one of the guidance counselors in trying to speak this broken ass Spanish trying to talk to her and just...it was odd.

IDK WHAT TO MAKE FOR MY JOURNALISM TEACHER THOUGH

im planning on making a cute frilly scarf for my advisor but idk what my journalism teacher even remotely likes or uses =( crimmas is difficult