• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

bash @ myself

Spoiler

when idol-kuns got introduced as the first-year students while honeyworks’ second cast were second-years i did not accept them. i loved the main cast so much and when they graduated it felt like idol-kuns and hiyori were replacing them and i was really sad!! once i saw hiyori’s name i accepted her bc it’s really close to hitori but i straight-up pretended that idol-kuns did not exist lmao

i recently watched a cute little video-comic featuring hiyori and idol-kuns and i warmed up to hiyori even more bc she was so cute and a bumpkin and i liked her a lot. then i found out that the idol-kuns were fuckin backstabbing snakes and i was like SHIT i REALLY DEFINITELY do not accept them as part of the honeyverse rn. seeing yuujirou speak to the other female students with words dripping with honey and then turning around and beating up hiyori made me really mad bc hiyori is too kind and pure for this shit!! he is taking advantage of his fame and that did not st right with me. aizou rubbed me the wrong way but especially yuujirou since he was spotted at the police station for whatever reason. after watching the video i huffed and puffed and walked away feeling justified in my dislike bc the boys were SNAKES hiss hiss

however i continued to listen to their songs bc they were jams (i fuckin love indispensable) and out of curiosity i peeked at the lyrics

and then

oh no

oh no, is this what being into kpop has done to me

the lyrics were so cute (especially to romeo and indispensable kill me) that i feel myself starting to like their idol personas EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEYRE ACTUALLY SNAKIER THAN FORMER T-ARA MEMBER HWAYOUNG not to mention yuujirou’s prince costume is cute as heck ugh why do i do this

Happy New Year from the dead you plebs... jk, the organ in my chest beats with compassion for you all

Inb4 Shirley asks "Are you alive" Comparatively, I'm not dead or wanting to be so, you know what to do if you want to chat.

Side note: I'm almost 946 million seconds old

I saw the new Star Wars earlier.

Spoiler

At one point someone says something like "I always knew you were scum," and the other person retorts "Rebel scum," and all I could think of was the meme potential for Fates with that scene.

36 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Hey sol, good to see you again. How were your holidays?

It was pretty lackluster. Still, I did get to mess around with MvCI and Tekken 7, so it wasn't totally bad

Tekken 7 instantly saves

and infinite is
alright
i guess

3 hours ago, bling said:

man i should replay hakuouki

do it

2 hours ago, Soledai said:

Happy New Year from the dead you plebs... jk, the organ in my chest beats with compassion for you all

Inb4 Shirley asks "Are you alive" Comparatively, I'm not dead or wanting to be so, you know what to do if you want to chat.

happy new years old man
And congrats on making those millions of seconds 

get your butt on discord or should i bug you on skype instead :U

38 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Tekken 7 instantly saves

and infinite is
alright
i guess

happy new years old man
And congrats on making those millions of seconds 

MvC is just.... well, I've never been fond of the series, but the brothers wanted it because "MARVEL".

Thanks young man, I hope your holidays were good, too

Also yes, I already had my cocktail for today. Non-alcoholic

36 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Okie dokie

*He says as he's already there

14 minutes ago, Soledai said:

MvC is just.... well, I've never been fond of the series, but the brothers wanted it because "MARVEL".

Thanks young man, I hope your holidays were good, too

Also yes, I already had my cocktail for today. Non-alcoholic

Okie dokie

*He says as he's already there

Hello, hope all's well.

Currently freezing in the Midwest right now.

4 hours ago, bling said:

bash @ myself

Hide contents

when idol-kuns got introduced as the first-year students while honeyworks’ second cast were second-years i did not accept them. i loved the main cast so much and when they graduated it felt like idol-kuns and hiyori were replacing them and i was really sad!! once i saw hiyori’s name i accepted her bc it’s really close to hitori but i straight-up pretended that idol-kuns did not exist lmao

i recently watched a cute little video-comic featuring hiyori and idol-kuns and i warmed up to hiyori even more bc she was so cute and a bumpkin and i liked her a lot. then i found out that the idol-kuns were fuckin backstabbing snakes and i was like SHIT i REALLY DEFINITELY do not accept them as part of the honeyverse rn. seeing yuujirou speak to the other female students with words dripping with honey and then turning around and beating up hiyori made me really mad bc hiyori is too kind and pure for this shit!! he is taking advantage of his fame and that did not st right with me. aizou rubbed me the wrong way but especially yuujirou since he was spotted at the police station for whatever reason. after watching the video i huffed and puffed and walked away feeling justified in my dislike bc the boys were SNAKES hiss hiss

however i continued to listen to their songs bc they were jams (i fuckin love indispensable) and out of curiosity i peeked at the lyrics

and then

oh no

oh no, is this what being into kpop has done to me

the lyrics were so cute (especially to romeo and indispensable kill me) that i feel myself starting to like their idol personas EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEYRE ACTUALLY SNAKIER THAN FORMER T-ARA MEMBER HWAYOUNG not to mention yuujirou’s prince costume is cute as heck ugh why do i do this

wow I did not know the idol-kuns were that bad I'm unstanning

I thought yuujirou was cute because mafumafu played his part I can't believe he's a delinquent

4 hours ago, bling said:

man i should replay hakuouki

do it

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello, hope all's well.

Currently freezing in the Midwest right now.

Not terribly great, but I'm getting by.

My condolences, I'm also freezing on this orbital rock. I want to exaggerate how cold it gets at night, but I doubt it's necessary

But, how's you been?

Just now, Soledai said:

Not terribly great, but I'm getting by.

My condolences, I'm also freezing on this orbital rock. I want to exaggerate how cold it gets at night, but I doubt it's necessary

But, how's you been?

Apart from being freezing, I'm okay.  I got a SNES Classic finally and was playing with it yesterday.  I'd like to introduce Leo to the golden age of video games, but will have to do it when I'm not having to watch Est at the same time.

Man, I so wanted to finish the next chapter of my story for one last 2017 update. Guess it's now the first 2018 update instead, hahaha.

Still need like ~1500 words more or so...

If only I wasn't back at school next Thursday... or had a few other ideas to also take off the ground...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Apart from being freezing, I'm okay.  I got a SNES Classic finally and was playing with it yesterday.  I'd like to introduce Leo to the golden age of video games, but will have to do it when I'm not having to watch Est at the same time.

I deeply appreciate this. Now I'm curious, will you be adding Genesis(And PS if you count it) if you can?

And how are the little ones?

22 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I deeply appreciate this. Now I'm curious, will you be adding Genesis(And PS if you count it) if you can?

And how are the little ones?

I didn't have a Genesis or PS growing up, so I don't have as much experience with them, apart from friends and relatives who had one, but that could be considered the tail end of the era, with the PS/N64, but I consider that more the transition generation between the modern era and the retro.

The last console I actually got was the PS3, but may have to get a Switch this year for Fire Emblem and Pokemon.

Kids are doing good, but cold.  Leo actually asked for socks, and he usually goes around barefoot at home.

Edited by Rezzy

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just how cold is it up there?

Low of -12 degrees Fahrenheit tonight.  So that would be -24 degrees Celsius.