• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah. Though I also read even about stuff I don't have much interest at first, hahaha. Being honest, I am a sucker for crossovers. Why do you think I'm crazy for SRW? Mechas, strategy genre, crossovers? YES PLEASE! Of almost any kind. Even some that could be considered weird, or just orthodox. Also because crossovers can also be how I end up meeting and liking new stuff.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's funny you mention SRW; I'm now able to play all the PS3 SRWs, so I'm pretty excite.

This, right after I started BX, so I'm in a fun dilemma: Keep going with BX or do jump to one of the PS3 SRWs and pause BX for the time

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

It's funny you mention SRW; I'm now able to play all the PS3 SRWs, so I'm pretty excite.

This, right after I started BX, so I'm in a fun dilemma: Keep going with BX or do jump to one of the PS3 SRWs and pause BX for the time

I'd say it depends. The PS3 games include Z3... and BX offers... hmm...

Now that's a tough one. At the very least Z3 offers a better Gundam Unicorn experience than BX.

Too true, too true.

Interestingly, my brother suggested I play Z3 as well. I might flip a coin or something, and if not, I'll just stick with BX, since I already planned to plow through it with DLC anyway!

Tangentially related: I learned that it takes 8 playthroughs of UX to unlock everything

On 1/8/2018 at 6:57 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Reveal hidden contents

OwBsYrH.png

I regret everything.

but this is one of the most accurate of those mcdonalds memes

On 1/8/2018 at 3:35 AM, Soledai said:

What it means is that I find it ironic that I don't like score attack, but willingly play other games where you need to score good

It's just a little contradictory

ah ok

my mistake

i’ve been binging suju variety shows and ryeowook was so unbelievably kind at one point that i teared up and had to pause like i initially chose him as my bias solely bc of his voice and superb singing ability but now that i’m getting to know who he is i have realized that i have truly always chosen the most selfless and considerate artists to stan

0d842157fb.png

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

bingo is a nice game because theres no stress involved you don't have to put in any effort you just gotta hope someone calls your numbers to make a line so its

nice

I never thought of it that way

i appreciate bingo so much more now

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Bingo is the true pick up and play game 

also saw The Room in theaters today. It was pretty fun

Oh shit, nice, I watched it on New Years with some friends. I've always heard it's a great time in theatres, did anybody show up in a suit with a football?

Spoiler

tbh lowkey i actually like low-quality dance practices bc until s/he sings i usually can’t figure out where my bias is and it forces me to pay attention to the choreography as a whole instead of just my fave. like look at this shit i’m an adept piece of trash but even i can’t differentiate between the members lmao

~cuz i can’t stop thinkin about u girl~ wat a timeless bop suju has always served and continues to serve quality only truly a monumental song more than worthy of earning their first win i stan literal legends

nowadays though most dance practices are filmed in like 1080p60fps...rip

Spoiler

령가튼 사람 또 없어 주위를 둘러봐도 그저 그러던 걸

어디서 찾니 령가치 좋운 사람

령같이 좋은 사람 령같이 좋은 마음 령같이 좋은 손믈