• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

03f7e1044f.png

me

kpop has made me unreasonably annoyed at the word "selfie" used by kpop fans like u have the much superior word "selca" and u don't even use it why

Spoiler

Heechul recently posted a photo of himself and leader Leeteuk onto his Instagram. At first, his caption to the photo was touching, as it read, "Teuk and I have the complete opposite personalities. Teuk just bears with everything and keeps it in, and I always scream and take care of it on the spot. Teuk is a little shy, and I'm a little crazy. Teuk made his half of our room completely white, and I made my half of our room completely red. Teuk says we should learn from yesterday, and I say let's think about what to do tomorrow. However, since a few years ago when something happened that made me think, 'Ah, I should always be on Teuk's side', I always followed Teuk's opinions without even asking for his reasons whenever he asked me to do something, even if I didn't listen to the label or my manager, even if I couldn't understand what his reasons were."

That beginning was touching for any ELFs that were reading, but the post took a sharp turn when he continued, "Like that, the two of us got deeper into each other and got attracted by each other's gaze. Finally in the end, Heechul took a rough breath and started to stroke Teuk's face....?! Kekekekekekekeke #fanfic #83 #old".

im unstanning