• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

29 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Oh. Figured it would be dumb as in the story of the AI that traversed an entire building just to kill you

theres pictures of it

and a story I believe. I’ll scrap up the images I find into an album and post soon enough 

Ah yes, that one moment was legendary.... It almost happened again, but my mad skills prevented it... Translation: I tend to do full sweeps when I enter rooms, and there was someone behind me and he died rather quickly~

To give an idea of how cautious I was while I traveled around, you shouldn't watch me play if you get motion sick easily, the camera spun around that much. ; )

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

Some VN's are games, but I would not consider DDLC one.  Your mileage may vary on that front, I suppose.

Whoops, asking totally slipped my mind!  Sorry for being a jerk.  What draws you into SRW, anyways?  You've played a lot recently.  I don't know anything about F.E.A.R. 2 other than it's way better than F.E.A.R. 1 apparently.

Oh no, that's not what what I was getting at when I said that. I was just saying that as an excuse to ramble about what I've been up to, don't apologize. I didn't mean to sound obnoxious x.x

My answer is pretty basic for SRW; I like giant mecha, SRPGs, and mecha crossovers appeal to me. (Ignore the part where I greatly prefer the Original Generations series). Though, it's more like I'm getting back into the series, since the last one I played before last month was about... 4 years ago

29 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Oh. Figured it would be dumb as in the story of the AI that traversed an entire building just to kill you

theres pictures of it

and a story I believe. I’ll scrap up the images I find into an album and post soon enough 

Ah yes, that one moment was legendary.... It almost happened again, but my mad skills prevented it... Translation: I tend to do full sweeps when I enter rooms, and there was someone behind me and he died rather quickly~

To give an idea of how cautious I was while I traveled around, you shouldn't watch me play if you get motion sick easily, the camera spun around that much. ; )

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

Some VN's are games, but I would not consider DDLC one.  Your mileage may vary on that front, I suppose.

Whoops, asking totally slipped my mind!  Sorry for being a jerk.  What draws you into SRW, anyways?  You've played a lot recently.  I don't know anything about F.E.A.R. 2 other than it's way better than F.E.A.R. 1 apparently.

Oh no, that's not what what I was getting at when I said that. I was just saying that as an excuse to ramble about what I've been up to, don't apologize. I didn't mean to sound obnoxious x.x

My answer is pretty basic for SRW; I like giant mecha, SRPGs, and mecha crossovers appeal to me. (Ignore the part where I greatly prefer the Original Generations series). Though, it's more like I'm getting back into the series, since the last one I played before last month was about... 4 years ago

IN PSYCH TODAY WE TALKED ABOUT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND IT SOUNDED LIKE ME IRL I HOPE THERE'S AN ENTIRE CHAPTER IN MY TEXTBOOK FOR IT

Edited by bling
stan honeyworks

1 minute ago, bling said:

i would but i have to use a chinese app and afaik u can't translate those BwpZKuH.png also i think i have figured it out anyway maybe

whew saved by the magic of modern technology.  technology is amazing!  did you know that nowadays, you can use your phone to go back in time and assassinate hitler?!

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

Seems relatable enough.  I should probably play the first OG game since I bought it like 10 years ago.

i missed u refa i hope ur doin FINE and DANDY and i hope ur eatin and sleepin well and also i hope ur well and even if u don't think ur great i think ur VERY great (like, enough for both me and u) and i love u

Ah, that reminds me. I need to replay SRW D again, to unlock Haman. I suppose I could've gotten the kill requirements on the first run... oh well...

Wish I could've imported SRW J when I did the others... maybe now I should buy Z... and why did the other PS2 games never got placed in the PSN!?

Spoiler

i recently read a unit abt stress and motivation and it talked pretty extensively about how to discern "genuine" facial expressions and now i scrutinize idol photos really hard and make myself uncomfortable lmao

fun facts btw
- there are several "basic" emotions that most psychologists seem to agree on: happiness, sadness, anger, disgust, fear, surprise. some believe that pride should be added
- humans detect anger most easily, especially those with an abusive background. in fact when shown a face contorted in 60% fear and 40% anger they will still declare it to be angry
- on average women tend to read emotions more easily, report themselves to be more empathetic, and describe their emotions in richer detail when prompted
- introverts are better at reading emotion and extraverts are easier to read

Spoiler

EA406_FD7-011_A-4182-_B02_F-332150_A43433.jpg
EA853367-0_DD8-4_C7_D-_A2_FF-_EC8781_F80_ACB.jpg
AAD1_EC66-_C3_C4-4063-_AF14-_F95_E972812_DF.jpg

kyuhyun: yesung's stage name means "sensitive personality" [yeminhan seonggyeok]

sm: yesung's stage name means "voice of an artist" [yesulgaui seongdara]

yesung: my stage name means "yes sex"

Hahaha

Though I'm with Tom on this one.

I can't believe the game is only two months from release...

If only I had the means to actually play it. I know it will have a PC release, but I doubt my laptop has the specs for it...

1 hour ago, bling said:

i missed u refa i hope ur doin FINE and DANDY and i hope ur eatin and sleepin well and also i hope ur well and even if u don't think ur great i think ur VERY great (like, enough for both me and u) and i love u

I missed you too!  I'm doing a lot better than I was around the end of last year, probably because I'm getting more stuff done and I have a general plan for the next few months.  Hopefully I don't get too lazy like I usually do haha.  Honestly, I usually do fine with eating and sleeping myself.  I'd be more worried about a workaholic like yourself who also hates eating (BTW, you should totally do that).  I guess I'll just have to accept you having a higher opinion of me than I do!  Love you too.

Also sorry about not keeping in touch, I'm just legendarily bad at doing that.

1 hour ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

i recently read a unit abt stress and motivation and it talked pretty extensively about how to discern "genuine" facial expressions and now i scrutinize idol photos really hard and make myself uncomfortable lmao

fun facts btw
- there are several "basic" emotions that most psychologists seem to agree on: happiness, sadness, anger, disgust, fear, surprise. some believe that pride should be added
- humans detect anger most easily, especially those with an abusive background. in fact when shown a face contorted in 60% fear and 40% anger they will still declare it to be angry
- on average women tend to read emotions more easily, report themselves to be more empathetic, and describe their emotions in richer detail when prompted
- introverts are better at reading emotion and extraverts are easier to read

What if you're an introverted male?  I really feel like I'm not playing to my "having a dick"'s strengths here.

11 hours ago, bling said:

OH BOY DO I

idk if u know about their concept but if not in october 2016 their company was like “we’re debuting a girl group in a year, each month we will have a ‘girl of the month’ with her own solo song until each member is introduced” and i was really interested bc it was such a unique way to promote (plus their company is rich af). the first song was decent but i quickly lost interest after that lmao; not bc they were bad but i just didn’t have the attention span. plus their “girl of the month” thing got rly wonky and now it’s like “girl of the month, maybe two, maybe zero” and in january 2018 we are still not anywhere close to the full group. i definitely don’t have any ill feelings toward them but the few songs i have heard (vivid, love&live, eclipse—i’m planning to listen to heart attack soon too bc i’ve seen out-of-context gifs from the mv and it looks too ridiculous to be from the same video) were not enough to hook me so i am not really a fan. of course that may change once they debut for real!!

if u have any song suggestions from them however i am all ears. i love girl groups

ya I was confused about it at first but luckily someone explained it in the yt comments and provided a wiki link and it clicked then!!
also uh yeah I noticed it started around 2016 and the gaps uhh it seems like theyre really trying to milk the suspense as long as possible and that doesn't rly sound like the best scheme but I'm no marketing expert, I'm just pretty sure I would have gotten bored too if I was like invested back then so I don't blame you for being like zzzzzzzzzzz

also I feel you on hearing songs but not being enough to get hooked like I don't really talk to anyone about kpop in general cause I tend to like a few songs by a group and not think much else about it but know others who know like everything about the groups like the members and stuff in great detail and if I try to talk I'm gonna look like an utter FOOL and worry I don't contribute anything to the conversation hffffffffhfhf music discussions are hard for me in general
also I love heart attack(it was actually what I saw fanart for that made me curious lmao) both the song and mv-- super cute, super fun, reccommend

as for song suggestions i uhhhh IM BAD AT THESE 
i'm just gonna list the ones I liked the most or somethin that you haven't mentioned :  i'll be there, kiss later,  new, you and me together

13 hours ago, Refa said:

I missed you too!  I'm doing a lot better than I was around the end of last year, probably because I'm getting more stuff done and I have a general plan for the next few months.  Hopefully I don't get too lazy like I usually do haha.  Honestly, I usually do fine with eating and sleeping myself.  I'd be more worried about a workaholic like yourself who also hates eating (BTW, you should totally do that).  I guess I'll just have to accept you having a higher opinion of me than I do!  Love you too.

Also sorry about not keeping in touch, I'm just legendarily bad at doing that.

What if you're an introverted male?  I really feel like I'm not playing to my "having a dick"'s strengths here.

wow i’m really happy you’re doin well!! it feels like the few times i do see you ur always dying (or maybe i’m projecting myself) so now that ur UP and AT IT maybe i will be motivated to do the same!!!!! maybe

it’s ok i’m bad at keeping in touch too lmao BUT I DON’T THINK IT’S A BAD THING WE’RE STILL FRIENDS AND IT MAKES CHECKING IN LIKE THIS MORE MEANINGFUL I THINK

i-idk i’m not quite qualified to answer that yet i think woops

13 hours ago, Fleece said:

ya I was confused about it at first but luckily someone explained it in the yt comments and provided a wiki link and it clicked then!!
also uh yeah I noticed it started around 2016 and the gaps uhh it seems like theyre really trying to milk the suspense as long as possible and that doesn't rly sound like the best scheme but I'm no marketing expert, I'm just pretty sure I would have gotten bored too if I was like invested back then so I don't blame you for being like zzzzzzzzzzz

also I feel you on hearing songs but not being enough to get hooked like I don't really talk to anyone about kpop in general cause I tend to like a few songs by a group and not think much else about it but know others who know like everything about the groups like the members and stuff in great detail and if I try to talk I'm gonna look like an utter FOOL and worry I don't contribute anything to the conversation hffffffffhfhf music discussions are hard for me in general
also I love heart attack(it was actually what I saw fanart for that made me curious lmao) both the song and mv-- super cute, super fun, reccommend

as for song suggestions i uhhhh IM BAD AT THESE 
i'm just gonna list the ones I liked the most or somethin that you haven't mentioned :  i'll be there, kiss later,  new, you and me together

AW LETTOOCE IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER AT LEAST W ME I LOVE WHEN ANYONE EVER GIVES ME THE TIME OF THE DAY BC IT’S NICE HAVIN ANYONE TO TALK TO ABT STUFF I LIKE!! EVEN IF U FEEL LIKE U DONT KNOW I LOVE TELLIN AND IDK EVEN IF U JUST WANNA SAY “wow i like x” THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY TOO!!!

AND THANKS FOR THE SONGSSSS

5 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

tfw your exam is canceled because of storm

oh NO

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

I have the keys to my house. Still hasn't sunk in yet, I don't think.

WOW TOM NICE

SYLV IDK IF YOU ALready heard but sm announced that they’ll be releasing jonghyun’s unreleased mv and album on january 23 12 p.m. kst and all the proceeds will go to his mother, who will use it to create a foundation for those with mental illnesses......i’m really grateful for his mother tbh, she encouraged the shinee members to go forward with their japan tour and now i’m positive she agreed to release jonghyun’s final songs too. i feel like this is what he would have wanted anyway because of...what his final song is about. it’s bittersweet because after dear my family this really is the last we’ll ever hear of his voice and it’ll be the last time we’ll ever see him in a music video but it’s imo a fitting parting gift both from jonghyun and, in a way, to jonghyun. i hope i’ll be able to buy the album

it’s already been a month and seriously all i can think about is jonghyun i miss him so much. with the eloquence he has with words and of course with the purpose of the song itself i know i’ll break down again when i see the lyrics to his final title track

6 minutes ago, bling said:

WOW TOM NICE

thanks kinuminumi

former owners didn't remove all the rubbish like i asked them to, though. gonna be sorting that nonsense out with the estate agent and anyone else related

6 minutes ago, bling said:

WOW TOM NICE

thanks kinuminumi

former owners didn't remove all the rubbish like i asked them to, though. gonna be sorting that nonsense out with the estate agent and anyone else related

15 minutes ago, bling said:

wow i’m really happy you’re doin well!! it feels like the few times i do see you ur always dying (or maybe i’m projecting myself) so now that ur UP and AT IT maybe i will be motivated to do the same!!!!! maybe

it’s ok i’m bad at keeping in touch too lmao BUT I DON’T THINK IT’S A BAD THING WE’RE STILL FRIENDS AND IT MAKES CHECKING IN LIKE THIS MORE MEANINGFUL I THINK

i-idk i’m not quite qualified to answer that yet i think woops

Thanks!  You're probably projecting but you're also right, so maybe you're not really projecting after all.  I don't think you need to be worried too much about being as motivated as me; what qualifies as being motivated for me is probably a normal person's default state of being haha.

Whew, glad to know there is MORE meaning in life.  If my life is meaningful enough, I think I'll unlock the secret ending!

Whoops.

9 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Silly Dusk, they can't evict you from your own house.

Congrats on the new house!