• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

20 minutes ago, Refa said:

Silly Dusk, they can't evict you from your own house.

Congrats on the new house!

oh har har

cheers

14 minutes ago, Tonton said:

how's my room dusk

the small cuppy hole where the boiler is is nice and compact for you

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Morag best waifu amirite dusko

also we voted on the same page of the resetera GOTY thread hehe

honestly, i think i prefer nia to mórag as a character. but mórag definitely has the better dress sense

hehe

4 minutes ago, Tonton said:

oh shit nobody reminded me that fire emblem heroes is totally a game that came out last year that i played :thinking:
nah fuck heroes

I genuinely don't get how people play gachas in general tbh, I tried Pokémon duel for a while and even a very streamlined game like that where even some lower tier stuff is viable still felt like a huge grind, for gameplay that wasn't really worth the effort.

4 minutes ago, Tonton said:

oh shit nobody reminded me that fire emblem heroes is totally a game that came out last year that i played :thinking:
nah fuck heroes

I genuinely don't get how people play gachas in general tbh, I tried Pokémon duel for a while and even a very streamlined game like that where even some lower tier stuff is viable still felt like a huge grind, for gameplay that wasn't really worth the effort.

12 minutes ago, Tonton said:

nah fuck heroes

Best Fire Emblem game released last year :^)

19 hours ago, Refa said:

Seems relatable enough.  I should probably play the first OG game since I bought it like 10 years ago.

I'd say go for it. Then, if the language barrier doesn't scare you off, dabble more in the series, namely the Z series.

All the young kids like Gundam SEED and that one robot with the drill, right? That's hip, no?

19 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, that reminds me. I need to replay SRW D again, to unlock Haman. I suppose I could've gotten the kill requirements on the first run... oh well...

Wish I could've imported SRW J when I did the others... maybe now I should buy Z... and why did the other PS2 games never got placed in the PSN!?

*encouraging post here*

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

I'd say go for it. Then, if the language barrier doesn't scare you off, dabble more in the series, namely the Z series.

All the young kids like Gundam SEED and that one robot with the drill, right? That's hip, no?

More like going oldschool with Godmars, Dancougar (original one, too bad it only shows up in Z2), Tetsujin (even if it's not the original one), VOTOMS, etc.

2 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

Same, and I play Heroes.  It's baffling, even to me.

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

Seems good.

The only things I know about Gundam SEED come from one of my friends ranting about it.  From my understanding, the kids need to get good taste.

18 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

i aspire to make fast look not fast

isn't that just sleeping all day

it makes your day go by fast, but it doesn't look fast