• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Indeed.

Ah yes, you played the 3DS SRW's. How was Tobikage there?

Well, like your member title says, each time he showed up, via plot or someone's(from his series) health getting low, he showed up and stole everything, considering he had 2x move

But as a PC, he was amazing and combining with the other mechs made him(or I guess "them") better. Easily a permanent member on the team. (Continuous action+Zeal made him pretty nasty)

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i just caught up to the one piece manga and i remembered how much i fuckin love one piece

Reveal hidden contents

hey kim u like tsunderes right

43XJtTR.jpg

07RlHvM.jpg

oh no

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

Kaido is this big baddy in one piece, called one of the four emperors of the sea, and i saw this comment on yt and screamed

8zuNfxg.png?1

what's even worse that the commentor isn't even an exo-l, the middle initial D. is a thing in one piece

this is terrifying

Spoiler

72_B1_A114-_A8_CB-4687-_B23_D-51257_EA8_

8551_FAA2-5_CD6-4775-_A7_CF-575_CAEF0_A4

i finally got around to watching luna’s alphabet today and it’s amazing tbh luna’s always so full of energy and happiness and it makes me happy just watching her i love her

Spoiler

2937_BEE3-_B021-4_CDE-_B29_D-5139_C009_C

u heard taeminsus, stream lunas alphabet

seeing other sm idols pop up in her videos makes me rly happy bc her interactions w them (esp chen n wendy ahhh) are super cute

Edited by bling
stan luna

5 hours ago, bling said:

omg luna has the darkest eye circles i’ve ever seen does she actually sleep

Spoiler

8_B112066-59_E5-4_B64-_B140-1_A25_E6_F27

A59243_FB-6_D69-4_AC2-8_AA0-1_CC9_DCE6_E

like actually????

also even without makeup and her hair pulled back i still find luna really pretty tbh

Spoiler

nah but tbh i love key and luna’s friendship, seeing him comfort luna when she was crying during a music show makes me very soft i’m glad she has such wonderful friends within sm

tumblr_nxd0hobSks1tnw0p5o1_400.giftumblr_nxd0hobSks1tnw0p5o2_400.gif

tumblr_nxd0hobSks1tnw0p5o3_400.giftumblr_nxd0hobSks1tnw0p5o4_400.gif

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

the triple post tho

To be very honest with you, its quite the opposite Being home for a month made me realize just how mundane and devoid life is at home. Bro needs to move out Asap Rocky

Well um, idk about that. Had I done so, I don't think I'd have survived the fall tbh

No fun to be had in the hometown? Tragic

where you thinking of moving to?

the triple post tho

To be very honest with you, its quite the opposite Being home for a month made me realize just how mundane and devoid life is at home. Bro needs to move out Asap Rocky

Well um, idk about that. Had I done so, I don't think I'd have survived the fall tbh

the triple post tho

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

Not even that, though that's another story entirely. To put it simply, the folks at home are the source of all of the pessimism that I have toward myself, along with negative vibes. No amount of anything that I'd ever want to do would ever slide without blanket statements of "it's a waste of time" or an inconvenience. As a result, there's nothing but stagnation with the only developments being new or existing problems. As much as I silently hold it against them for barring any realization of potential and desires, I also resent myself for not having the courage to see them through anyway, and succumbing to their pessimism, even if well intentioned. Granted, I won't deny that there is a level of sloth at play, but even that can get tiresome, as it also adds to the problems present that everyone's too stuck in their ways to do anything about. But this is all ranting for the sake of ranting that I'm not quite up for, to be frank

Honestly no idea. So long as its affordable and the general environment's nice, I suppose. I just need to get outta the house, really

EDIT: To not get it twisted: by no means do I hate them; I love my folk for being the only thing that I have. But damn do they stress me out. Really makes it hard to be happy, and instead am rather aloof.

Edited by Motendra

I can't say I was expecting to waltz back into that.

It's a familiar feeling, I think we're too alike in some ways. But then again, that's probably why we vibed in the first place

58 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Not even that, though that's another story entirely. To put it simply, the folks at home are the source of all of the pessimism that I have toward myself, along with negative vibes. No amount of anything that I'd ever want to do would ever slide without blanket statements of "it's a waste of time" or an inconvenience. As a result, there's nothing but stagnation with the only developments being new or existing problems. As much as I silently hold it against them for barring any realization of potential and desires, I also resent myself for not having the courage to see them through anyway, and succumbing to their pessimism, even if well intentioned. Granted, I won't deny that there is a level of sloth at play, but even that can get tiresome, as it also adds to the problems present that everyone's too stuck in their ways to do anything about. But this is all ranting for the sake of ranting that I'm not quite up for, to be frank

Honestly no idea. So long as its affordable and the general environment's nice, I suppose. I just need to get outta the house, really

EDIT: To not get it twisted: by no means do I hate them; I love my folk for being the only thing that I have. But damn do they stress me out. Really makes it hard to be happy, and instead am rather aloof.

Nah I get it, family can be a little out of touch at times. I wouldn't be hard on yourself though, not healthy. If you ever wanna talk about it, I'm all ears bro