Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Spoiler

i was listening to evanescesus and saw a thread titled “what’s sujus best song” and i clicked on it ready to say “evanesce don’t @ me” but the op was actually already praising evanesce what can i say, truly evanesce transcends music taste it is universally Good

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

a big pet peeve of mine is that a lot of step sequences are out of place, slow, or just boring. i love yuzuru, but his stsq was a little slow in his freeskate at the olympics, not that i blame him with his condition. the crowd usually starts clapping to the music during the step sequences, but it sort of awkwardly dies out as the skater falls out of rhythm.

but not with takahashi daisuke. all of his movements are in line with the music without being too arm-flaily, and he has the skating skills to pull off the best step sequences ever.

EXCEPT HE WAS UNDERSCORED IN COMPONENT SCORES NEARLY ALL THE TIME

ugh i'm so mad. like how???? he had the transitions, the interpretation and performance and choreography definitely, and he was good technically as well. he's not even an active figure skater anymore but i'm invested

ok so i decided to educate my dad on figure skating with a quickly drawn presentation and when i asked if he had any questions (bc i left a lot of info left out) he just said nah

i'm kind of disappointed. i was pretty proud of my stick figures too.

he wouldn't even give me his thoughts on the men's free skate event because japan won 1-2 and he absolutely despises japan. i swear, he says 'japanese' like it's a swear (no pun intended). he didn't even talk about boyang jin from china or the bronze medalist javier, only about the american skaters.

shoma: a serious skater with nerves of steel, olympic silver medalist, also doesn't really care about the olympics
also shoma: too short to get on his seat

https://twitter.com/yellinghanyu this entire twitter is an accurate representation of yuzuru and shoma

i feel like i talk about shoma even more than i talk about yuzuru

i also want to talk about how the judges and the tech panel don't have optimal cameras???? that's their excuse for not catching underrotations and wrong edges 40% of the time??????

frankly, honestly, truly, shoma had an underrotation on his quad loop (and he underrotates more frequently in general than the other top men) in the free skate last friday that was not called, and if it had been called (base value 12 downgraded to 8.4) javier would have won silver..

i just hope the next season's changes will include better equipment for the tech panel

Edited by sylveonzoroark

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

on another note

this guy crafted two gold medals for a pooh plush this is one of the cutest things i've seen

Interesting that there's one for Sochi and one for PyeongChang. Maybe we'll see him at Beijing in 2022 with another medal

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Interesting that there's one for Sochi and one for PyeongChang. Maybe we'll see him at Beijing in 2022 with another medal

I don't think Yuzuru (who the pooh bear represents) will be at the next olympics, but maybe the guy will make one for whoever wins in Beijing

6 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

I don't think Yuzuru (who the pooh bear represents) will be at the next olympics, but maybe the guy will make one for whoever wins in Beijing

Oh I wasn't aware that it was supposed to represent someone. For some reason, I thought it was a cute way of saying the guy who brought the Pooh had attended those two Olympics.

Quickly gonna mention that I'm Elswording right now. 

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Oh I wasn't aware that it was supposed to represent someone. For some reason, I thought it was a cute way of saying the guy who brought the Pooh had attended those two Olympics.

Quickly gonna mention that I'm Elswording right now. 

Yuzuru is the one who brings Pooh to the Olympics as a tissue box cover (though he has to hide it bc of copyright). After he skates people throw pooh bears onto the ice

Spoiler

HOW HAS THIS MASTERPIECE OF A B-SIDE ELUDED ME FOR SO LONG AHHH I AVOIDED WATCHING IT BC I DIDNT REALLY LIKE ISLANDS /AS MUCH/ AS OTHER B-SIDES ON THE MAMACITA REPACKAGE BUT RAINING SPELL FOR LOVE.... >>> ISLANDS, >>> THIS IS LOVE, >>> MID-SEASON, >>> MIDNIGHT BLUES... TBH IF WE’RE TALKIN THE REPACKAGE SONGS ONLY IT’S ONLY SURPASSED BY EVANESCE AND EVANESCE IS ALREADY A GIFT FROM GOD.....MAN NAH HONESTLY IT SURPASSES THE B-SIDES ON THE ORIGINAL MAMACITA ALBUM TOO. SHIRT WHO LETS DANCE WHO TOO MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WHO, RAINING SPELL FOR LOVE OUTSANG OUTLIVED OUTSOLD YOUR FAVES AND PROBABLY MINE TOO I THINK MY LIFE CAN BE DIVIDED INTO PRE-RAINING SPELL FOR LOVE AND POST-RAINING SPELL FOR LOVE DAMN THIS JAM SINGLEHANDEDLY CLEARED MY SKIN AND BOOSTED MY GRADES WHEN WILL ISLANDS

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

it’s 9 p.m. but i wanna watch the new episode of super tv but it’s 9 p.m. but i love super tv but i still need to catch up on idol producer but i wanna watch super tv but it only just got subbed so the sooner i watch it the longer i’ll have to wait for the next episode but i wanna watch super tv

i talked to kitty yesterday n she said she watched sj’s episode on weekly idol and she thought it was really funny i felt validated

tbh watching every group after suju has been really underwhelming no wonder two entire members were voted fifth funniest idols

Edited by bling
stan evanesce