Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh no

i'm going to the dentist next week and i'm terrified

After an event where I was told at the end of a routine cleaning that I needed gum graft, my wisdom teeth removed and that I had cavities, I think I've been sort of dreading going to the dentist. This latest turn of events doesn't help.

And since I need a break after today's emotional roller-coaster (this whole root canal surprise plus an exam I just completed), I'm gonna relax tonight after supper, so if you're free, we can try knocking out those last 2 levels you need.

1 hour ago, bling said:

ow that sounds awful

i hope it goes well

There's still no date for it since I need to look around for how to pay the operation. It costs more than a semester at my university, but thankfully being a student there grants me insurance for dental procedures for up to 750$, so that should cover about half of the total cost hopefully. 

1 minute ago, bling said:

wow i’m glad that you have at least that to fall back upon....

I was afraid when I left the dentist since I wasn't aware at the time that I had insurance with my school, but knowing that it's there really helped alleviate some of them. I still need to see how much they'll really cover, but at least there's hope.

Spoiler

wtf i was watchin isac which i never do bc sports r boring but i saw a vid of oh my girl facing gugudan for the archery finals so i clicked it and then fuckin leeteuk popped up out of nowhere (of course leeteuk is one of the commentators!! of fucking course!!! i let my guard down when he wasn’t the mc but of course leeteuk is gonna wriggle himself into a talking spot somewhere as one of the commentators!!!!!) and he was like “i wanna get shot by their arrows” tbh same

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

After an event where I was told at the end of a routine cleaning that I needed gum graft, my wisdom teeth removed and that I had cavities, I think I've been sort of dreading going to the dentist. This latest turn of events doesn't help.

And since I need a break after today's emotional roller-coaster (this whole root canal surprise plus an exam I just completed), I'm gonna relax tonight after supper, so if you're free, we can try knocking out those last 2 levels you need.

There's still no date for it since I need to look around for how to pay the operation. It costs more than a semester at my university, but thankfully being a student there grants me insurance for dental procedures for up to 750$, so that should cover about half of the total cost hopefully. 

Teeth are scary.. The university insurance is good but geez I didn't know teeth cost that much.

And yes, that'd be great.

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Teeth are scary.. The university insurance is good but geez I didn't know teeth cost that much.

And yes, that'd be great.

I don't know how it's handled elsewhere in the world, but the price of dentist operations seem crazy to us Canadians, especially since we never have to pay the bill for other health related operations since it's covered by Universal Healthcare. But yeah, a root canal treatment can cost up to 1106$ and a crown can cost around 2000$. 

And I'm online, so I'm ready when you are. 

yay I finally have a level 99 character

sorry if I was a little abrupt when I left @ Lux. Ice dancing came on, and though it's the discipline I'm least invested in, I love Virtue and Moire's performance.

They won gold and the Shibutanis got bronze, this is perfect.

Just now, sylveonzoroark said:

yay I finally have a level 99 character

sorry if I was a little abrupt when I left @ Lux. Ice dancing came on, and though it's the discipline I'm least invested in, I love Virtue and Moire's performance.

They won gold and the Shibutanis got bronze, this is perfect.

Congrats on reaching level 99.

And it's fine, I didn't find it too abrupt.

i’ve been working on a luna breeding project for a little over a year and i’ve gotten four (4) dragons with my desired colours so far BUT ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN MALE ALL OF THEM UGH MY LUCK SUCK

Spoiler

every episode of super tv seems to aim at fucking up international subbers a little more than the previous

ep1 - normal

ep2 - talking over each other repeatedly

ep3 - foreigner guests (including korean, seven total languages to translate)

ep4 - korean puns and idioms and wordplay