• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

speaking of spins can i talk about how painful this one looks

tumblr_n2hw4kQXcT1rqqvu8o4_250.gif

it's a pretty rare variation thank god but ouch

i'm pretty immune now to most of the painful-looking positions eg:

tumblr_n2al8mwwpj1rqqvu8o8_r3_250.gif tumblr_n2al8mwwpj1rqqvu8o1_r3_250.gif tumblr_n2al8mwwpj1rqqvu8o5_r1_250.gif

but the catchfoot camel where they lift up their leg looks like they're bending in all the wrong ways

Spoiler

i2FcueM.jpgdQ87G4v.jpgEysEHXA.jpgLlToTdq.jpg

i love leeteuk guesting on shows and habitually and subconsciously trying to host them

kitty rec'd me a song for you and leeteuk lost the musical chairs early on and no one asked but he literally just started mc-ing the rest of the game and none of the actual mc's tried to stop him it was rly funny

i saw a knet comment predicting that teuk and heenim would be the new mc's for weekly idol and as much as i adore the two and their dynamic i don't want that to happen bc theyre both so busy and also they're not doni and coni.....apparently mbc is going to keep going w the show but change the format and structure and mc's which is gonna be pretty fuckin wild i hope it's not running man 2.0

Spoiler

1mEu9N8.jpgthUcdbB.jpgciCwivu.jpgGnO1DjF.jpg

b44a307b84.png

tag urself im eunhyuk

Spoiler

also this is funny bc an example can be seen literally on donghaes latest ig selca truly donghae is most bullyable (after yesung)

3ea9b6825c.png

donghae's caption: selcas are hard, happy new year be happy be healthy watch super tv

shindong: lower your chin...change the camera angle...change your glasses...change your expression, it'd be better if you smiled....this selca is just...no

eunhyuk: don't take pictures idiot

4 hours ago, Ebony said:

i just uninstalled fire emblem heroes because i couldnt take it anymore

if it gets to the point a game actively makes me incredibly angry/frustrated more often then not with choices it does then im just not gonna bother with it

so now im playing tales of the rays and ive never been happier with a game

If I closed my eyes and heard someone say this, I'd swear they were talking about Brave Exvius or Brave Frontier(1, not 2)

Also, Makyoki.jpg

Ladies' Free

SUI Paganini
This girl did a butt spin that lasted forever I was practically screaming. Quite a lot of two-foot skating, but her jumps were pretty good and she had a lot of twizzles in her stsq.

I love seeing skaters' reactions after a good skate.

BEL Loena Hendrickx
Very sassy and dramatic skate. Good rippons on some of her jumps, but she seemed to tire and mess up later on. I really hate helicopter arms, but I appreciate arms above the head when they're done well. 1/2

FRA Mae Berenice Meite
I can't say I like this interpretation of Chopin very much. She has pretty ok jumps though. Oh no, what was that music cut. What the fuck . Worst program I've seen so far other than Candyman. 2/3

KOR Kim Hanul
She looks like a baby. Her jumps are pretty good though. Very graceful skating. I like her posture. Her and Dabin's styles remind me of Yuna's, which makes sense considering how popular she is. Aw, she's crying in happiness. She gets a new personal best by 10 points! 1/4

CHI Xiangning Li
Lots of telegraphed jumps and junior-ish skating. She has a nice layback spin though. 5/5

HUN Ivett Toth
Oh boy it's Carmen. Her skating feels kind of jilted. And definitely not mature enough for Carmen. Aw, she had a lot of falls. 6/6

I skipped group 2 for homework whoops. Apparently Lil Bet is leading, even with her poor SP and imperfect FS... 

RUS Maria Sotskova
A pretty boring skate, sorry.. Her ugly helicopter arms/tanos just take so much away from the program and she has them on every jump. They look so forced. Her posture also looks a bit awkward. But it was a clean skate, so good job to her, especially after her SP. 1st.

USA Karen Chen
I love her costume so much. Her spiral and layback spin are so pretty! And she choreographed this program too. Very engaging performance. Unfortunately, she made quite a few mistakes on her jumps. I heard that her skating boots aren't in the best shape, so that maybe has something to do with it. Aw, she's in 3rd.

USA Braddie Tennell
A more compelling performance from her than usual. Her posture is still pretty awkward though. Her jumps and spins are usually strong, but she stepped out of two of them here. 2nd.

CAN Gabrielle Daleman
Aw, Gabby =( She flubbed on almost all her jumps...  She definitely lost confidence after her first two mistakes, and it messed with the rest of her performance. I'm heartbroken for her.

KOR Dabin Choi
Clean! Her jumps were telegraphed more than jumps should be, but at least she landed them. Her costume and performance were both elegant. In first!

USA Mirai Nagasu
She popped her 3A and 3Lz =( Her other jumps were pretty strong though. I hoped she would be able to adjust her program to try the 3A again, but I guess she wasn't prepared for that. At least she landed one in the Team event. She's smiling, so I'm glad she has an optimistic outlook.

JPN Satoko Miyahara
I loved her performance! All clean too!! My praying worked. Quite a few of her jumps looked so tiny though. She looks really happy! I still think she deserves more PCS relative to the others, but oh well, she's in 1st.

ITA Carolina Kostner
Shaky on the jumps. Her style isn't really my thing tbh. I liked her SP a bit better. She's in 2nd.

JPN Kaori Sakamoto
Clean except for a stumble on one of the jumps. I'm not a fan of the stopping during the program or the miming, and the music feels disjointed. Her skating is very fluid though, and her jumps are solid. Aw, the girls are giving finger hearts to each other. She's in 3rd.

RUS Alina Zagitova
Surprisingly missed the combo on her first jump, but she made up for it later. This is what I meant with Mirai; she adjusted her program and added the 3L to her solo 3Lz later one. All clean. Her tanos are much better than most other girls, and her technique is very good. She has many transitions in this program to fill in the first half, but I never get a genuine feeling from them. I'm still not in favor of the ballet, but she's in first.

CAN Kaetlyn Osmond
Very strong jumps, one small stumble. Her jilted movements kind of put me off. Not a very convincing swan lake. Overscored as hell in PCS. I was really Satoko to get bronze..

RUS Evgenia Medvedeva
That was probably my favorite skate I've seen from her. I absolutely love her costume. Her jumps are still more efforted than Alina's, but she has much more fluidity and musicality in her performance. You can tell she put her heart and soul into this. She's... second. I expected it, but... 

I think I'm going to cry. I am crying now. I didn't know who I wanted to win after the SP, but after seeing Evgenia's skate I really wanted her to win. I don't think either of them will be going to Beijing, and if Evgenia does, I doubt she'll be able to compete with the future Russian girls unless she really reworks her jumping technique.

The pairs, men's and dance podiums were so good of course I was gonna be disappointed by the ladies' ;_;

I should have never gotten invested in the ladies event it's probably the discipline with the most bullshit scoring of them all. I don't even like Evgenia that much as a skater, but I'm devastated for some reason. She was also injured earlier this season, probably causing her to lose the Europeans. I can't even bring myself to be happy for Alina even though I know she worked very hard for this as well. I don't know if I'm more upset over Satoko not medaling or Evgenia not winning..

Edited by sylveonzoroark

It was also pretty sad watching Alina hold onto her plushie basically celebrating by herself. Her coach consoled Evgenia more than she congratulated Alina, and she was the one who pushed her this far. I feel like she sees skating as mainly a means to an end to support her family, unlike Evgenia who skates because she loves it. I'm glad she skated so well, but I'm also really fuckin sad Evgenia didn't (and probably won't ever) win the gold.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

i just noticed figure skating talk

good shit figure skating is like the only sport i enjoy watching

as far as tales of the rays goes im enjoying it a whole lot more then expected but it also brings back good memories
and lets me use luke and eizen on a team

Figure skating is what I normally see first when I turn on TV. It's nice to watch, even if I'm not familar with the rules and techniques.

The only sports I really follow, are ski jumping and especially ice hockey. 

Still haven't played much of TotR yet (chapter 4 currently), but I love to set my team with all my faves. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the battle controls. Heroes is easier to play for me simply because it's a commanding game while TotR is a action-RPG.

Still nice when I have figured out everything.

Edited by 豊聡耳 神子

Spoiler

oh after a second listen i actually really like clc’s black dress?? it’s funky and intimidating. black suit and red dress and white t-shirt were all kind of fun and black suit is relatively generic so i think i was just taken aback by how different black dress sounded the first time. i really like when seungyeon says “black dress” and the prechorus is really nice