• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, bling said:

also wow hatt i didn't remember u listening to cool world, it's definitely my favourite red velvet lyrically and im happy u like it

yes russian roulette is a fan favourite.....im personally not a fan of it compared to other title tracks bc i think it's kind of flat and lacks the dynamic sound that most rv songs have and don't display their superior vocals very well (they have one of the best vocal lines in the new generation) but it's catchy as heck

dalkomhan neoui russian roulette ah ah ah yeah

Heh, do you remember the time with the fuck wonho feet? I'm sure I told you about how much I appreciated Cool World then! I think it has a very nice sound to it.

You know, I actually agree with you there... Red Velvet display their abilities more in other tracks, but it's just so catchy and I can't get it out of my head (but in a good way, not in an annoying way).

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

Hi Lettuce!

ALSO KIM IF YOU'RE STILL AROUND WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ONE OF THESE NIGHTS

WOW WOW WOW IM SO GLAD U ASKED BC I HAVE MANY THOUGHTS ON THAT SONG

that was actually my first red velvet song that i recognized as a red velvet song and i didn't like it lmao. i disliked it so much that it is one of the very few songs EVER that i stopped before finishing—i usually feel like that's disrespectful to the artist but i just did NOT LIKE IT

however after i learned about the meaning behind the music video (idk if u know about the sewol ferry tragedy but it's based on that) i fell in love with it!! it became the first kpop song whose lyrics i fully memorized and now it stands as my favourite red velvet song. i think it's very beautiful but i don't blame people who dislike it (i-antis call the song "flop of these nights" and k-antis "failed day of failed month" bc the song did so poorly compared to their previous tracks)

the actual worst red velvet song is rookie

27 minutes ago, bling said:

tbh im kinda sad i won't be seein ur spam any more but yes im happy u were able to get it off ur chest

11 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

wow i'm lowkey going to miss your spamming

dw, the world championships are next month ʘ‿ʘ 

26 minutes ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

catching up last night w our old friend was rly wild, it has only been four years and she had like a billion stories but one i have been thinkin about a lot

her: i live w my parents rn but a while ago i lived w my friend

kitty: wow why

her: i got kicked out

me: for what

her: making cupcakes

me:

her: ya i baked cupcakes and my mom was like "i told you not to do that you're gonna burn down the house" and i was like "i do what i want"

her: and she said "if you do what you want then why don't you get out of my house" and i was too prideful to apologize so i did

her: and then i lived with my friend for like a month

kitty: wow

her: yeah i helped pay rent and stuff

her: but then he died

me: what

her: in a motorcycle accident

me:

her: so now im back at my parents'

she said it so nonchalantly and i, an uninvolved party, am still thinkin about it like wow golly

i was laughing at first but then wow golly

YEAH IT'S KINDA WEIRD SEEIN SOMEONE U'VE KNOWN FOR ELEVEN YEARS AND YOU LOSE CONTACT FOR A WHILE AND DURING THAT TIME THEY'VE JUST LIVED IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORLD THAN YOU

wild

2 minutes ago, Fleece said:

yo

I needa fix my sleep schedule but that means staying up until bedtime =(

Oh man, the infamous "fixing the sleep schedule"...

I hope that works out well for you!

WOW WOW WOW IM SO GLAD U ASKED BC I HAVE MANY THOUGHTS ON THAT SONG

that was actually my first red velvet song that i recognized as a red velvet song and i didn't like it lmao. i disliked it so much that it is one of the very few songs EVER that i stopped before finishing—i usually feel like that's disrespectful to the artist but i just did NOT LIKE IT

however after i learned about the meaning behind the music video (idk if u know about the sewol ferry tragedy but it's based on that) i fell in love with it!! it became the first kpop song whose lyrics i fully memorized and now it stands as my favourite red velvet song. i think it's very beautiful but i don't blame people who dislike it (i-antis call the song "flop of these nights" and k-antis "failed day of failed month" bc the song did so poorly compared to their previous tracks)

the actual worst red velvet song is rookie

HA I KNEW WE'D TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE AND YOU'D EXPRESSED SOME KIND OF POSITIVITY ABOUT IT

I remember when you told me about the Sewol ferry tragedy... In fact, I think you may even have told me about One of these Nights when you did. I never thought it was that bad, but knowing the story behind definitely makes me appreciate it more. 

ok i'm going to listen to rookie rn
i want to test this for myself

oh no good luck

even i, a fan, cannot defend that monstrosity

I'm listening and I can definitely tell why you'd say this is their worst song. 

ALSO I JUST NOTICED THE LINK IN YOUR SIG AND CAN I JUST SAY I THINK THAT'S REALLY NICE
WELL DONE KIM

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

ALSO I JUST NOTICED THE LINK AND YOUR SIG AND CAN I JUST SAY I THINK THAT'S REALLY NICE
WELL DONE KIM

yes ty

i actually like it but i still think it's bad and one of the worst kpop songs i've ever heard if that makes sense

THANKS I LOVE THE AESTHETICS OF THE AUTOMATIC MV

btw every time i see ur sig i think a lot about how u talked about how much effort u put into it and i want u to know that ur efforts are not goin unappreciated even now

ALSO I JUST NOTICED THE LINK AND YOUR SIG AND CAN I JUST SAY I THINK THAT'S REALLY NICE
WELL DONE KIM

yes ty

i actually like it but i still think it's bad and one of the worst kpop songs i've ever heard if that makes sense

THANKS I LOVE THE AESTHETICS OF THE AUTOMATIC MV

btw every time i see ur sig i think a lot about how u talked about how much effort u put into it and i want u to know that ur efforts are not goin unappreciated even now