• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

f9d63be742.png

im xingjie

also

fan chengcheng: i hope we can keep in contact & spend out future birthdays together

zhou yanchen: really??? then can you invite your sister to celebrate my birthday next time

fan chengcheng:

fan chengcheng: im sorry can you edit that part away im sorry cut it

Spoiler

ever since yanchen fainted i have found myself unable to make fun of him (when someone collapses bc they're so intent on helping out their teammates and putting on the best performance possible u kinda have to stop insulting them) which has been very stressful for me because it's the #1 way for me to prevent myself from taking on new biases and now that my last defense has been rendered unusable idk what to do

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler
Spoiler

DYaSUyqVoAA4c4e.jpgDYaihjxVMAUV-hA.jpg

DYarXiLVMAArmMT.jpgDYaiXFnVoAIZFC_.jpg

how is he such a visual im mad

and at the same time hes so stupid he picked up like three snow and tried to have a snowball fight with it??

DYe3uFXUQAAYLfq.jpg

DYe3uFUU0AAyoex.jpg

f182e99114.png

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

sylv collect your boy

8 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

like three snow is my favorite way out of all possible ways u could've measured that amount of snow

thx

Spoiler

my only consolation is that he probably won’t make it into the top 9. cai xukun, chen linong, bu fan (ugh), zhu zhengting, justin, fan chengcheng, and xiao gui are all basically guaranteed a spot, so that’s already 7 people. not to mention that there are competitors like you zhangjing, li quanzhe, zhu xingjie, and ling chao (how is he so high i don’t understand, he’s done absolutely nothing of note except resemble luhan??) above him. i want the gramarie boys to all debut together in the top 9 but a small part of me hopes that that doesn’t happen bc i desperately need a content drought

12 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i thought he meant like zone -> john(ny) banana and didn't take it as a dick joke but now i want to strangle him

tbh i still don't get how it's a dick joke but i saw a bunch of people laughing @ it and i wanted to feel cool (and plus thats definitely something ten would do)

11 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_p5r79udEuQ1u0wl46o4_r2_1280.png

i find it hilarious that nct needs a venn diagram

winwin is in 127 and U but he gets a combined one (1) second of lines 

o this makes sense now

rip winwin and mark AND MY BOY KUN

Spoiler

i’m watching suju ofd in switzerland rn and it’s a ride 

ryeowook was there in the first ten minutes and i was really excited bc even though he’s my fave i’ve never gotten a chance to really know him the same way i know the other members BUT THEN HE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED BECAUSE OF “sudden work” wtf!!

eunhae are the worst tbh although we been knew

donghae calling eunhyuk ugly and eunhyuk putting his foot in the path of donghae’s dong and donghae pouring water on eunhyuk’s sock and eunhyuk tickling donghae’s thigh with his foot and donghae trying to slap eunhyuk’s foot away but ending up slapping himself instead

donghae complaining that eunhyuk was useless and eunhyuk coughing on donghae and donghae pushing eunhyuk onto the street and eunhyuk telling donghae that his mom hates him and donghae kicking eunhyuk’s happy place

57 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

zKlXt.png

B9756_A30-4_D4_E-42_DD-9_ECC-77_FE49_B1_

super junior’s ofd in switzerland is such a disaster and i’ve only barely started episode two, did eunhae really abandon leeteuk with all their luggage (teuk had one suitcase and eunhae had a combined total of five) to carry to their house from the airport by himself....without directions....nor english ability....nor money....during the dead of the night....

i can’t wait to see teuk beat up eunhae when he arrives

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce