• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh damn irene read a feminist book and some fans actually got so pissed they burned her merch.

this is so funny and disturbing at the same time which is kind of a weird feeling, but the book itself seems really interesting: http://www.dramasrok.com/2017/11/korean-book-review-born-1982-kim-ji-young/

Spoiler

9a789c84ly1fpgr06d73bj20u01hc4qq.jpg DYUg7szU8AA5JgG.jpg

DYdluStVMAAOFGn.jpg 0070Brtpgy1fpcj5o3w1kj30u01hckjm.jpg

the p101 china girls teasers look so good im excited for tao 3F1uOu5.png it's been several years since i've really ~~seen~~ him and had he not left exo i honestly feel as if he'd still be my ultimate bias today, i can't wait to see how he's changed since his exo days

apparently xuan yi and mei qi are going to be there as trainees wtf!! even though wjsn is doing well rn already hopefully this brings them even more attention, it's kind of a questionable decision imo but i've been waiting for a reason to stan mei qi for a couple years anyway

all the rumored and confirmed contestants i've seen are all so beautiful and i've even seen several vietnamese girls ;-; i love the idol producer boys but as long as mnet doesn't edit this stupidly im already super excited to jump into p101 china (save me)

19 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh damn irene read a feminist book and some fans actually got so pissed they burned her merch.

this is so funny and disturbing at the same time which is kind of a weird feeling, but the book itself seems really interesting: http://www.dramasrok.com/2017/11/korean-book-review-born-1982-kim-ji-young/

lmao i read about that. well good riddance to those male fans burning her merch, red velvet's fandom is largely female anyway

and yeah the book's premise sounds really interesting im happy irene is recommending it

can iqiyi stop fuckin releasing yanchen-related content i want to stop seeing him!!!

also i rly like how team chengcheng–zhengting–yanchen–zeren–zhenghao–justin–xingjie is literally called ~dream team~

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

the other day i was listening to fire water by code kunst w my friend and when tablo said “have you ever loved someone to death” i replied “yes” and at the same time my friend said “your sister” i said “joshua hong” it really made me reevaluate my priorities

anyway anticipate super junior’s april 12 repackage of “play,” “replay”

18 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

u heard him sm, make it happen

i agree, sm literally doing the bare minimum for exo at this point....idc if they’re “satisfied w the fan base size” exo-ls ain’t staying without promotions wtf!!

i feel drained i am not built for this much social interaction (also i wish i got to talk to u but i have tuesday off so maybe.....)

i screamed and jammed so much on saturday that i woke up today w sore muscles and a croaking voice but that was ok bc that meant i would be recording instead of acting for my graphic design project heh truly i am haruki

38 minutes ago, evanesce said:

i feel drained i am not built for this much social interaction (also i wish i got to talk to u but i have tuesday off so maybe.....)

i screamed and jammed so much on saturday that i woke up today w sore muscles and a croaking voice but that was ok bc that meant i would be recording instead of acting for my graphic design project heh truly i am haruki

O SHIT yea i will be rested and ready for whenever ur available

dude how do extroverts do it doing anything with other people is ok but afterwards i feel like i could sleep for an entire day tbh

heh all according to plan

p101 boys got into a really funny controversy, im gonna blot out the names bc i want damian to laugh at it too

Spoiler

A few minutes before the Mnet live broadcast, the camera accidentally turned on so the members’ conversation can be heard. A, holding a selfie stick, suddenly appeared to interview his fellow members. Below is the rough translation.

A : ‘til here
B : Why can't we be free
C : Why we can't get payment
D : (laughing)
B : Why do we only receive 20%
E : Why can't we sleep
B : Why are the schedules are so packed
E : Why can't we sleep
C : Hyung, is Mad Clown coming?
E : Yo!

Staff : Everyone, can we move to a place where you can do live broadcast?
C : I pooped this morning
B : Let's reveal my phone number
D : Let me curse in advance fuck fuck fuck fuck
A (to staff) : Where to?
B : 010 73xxxxxx is my number. Save it
A (to staff?) : Okay, I'm here in Thailand. Let's meet the natives
F : Sorento 9821, what were you doing in our house yesterday? Answer me Sorento 9821! Stop coming to our house

All of these convos got broadcasted without them knowing that the camera was on. The boys were directly staring at the camera while A interviewed them, thinking the camera was off.

it’s apparently ~controversial~ bc one boy cursed and it was “unprofessional” but i think it was really funny tbh especially if he thought the camera wasn’t on

also the boy who called out the sasaeng but call em out tbh they’re shitty anyway

@MNET LET THE BOYS GET PAID

edit: apparently something else said was “what are sasaengs” and someone replied “free handjobs” i love these boys

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

idk considering that they’re sleep-deprived and young and joking among themselves i don’t think it’s that big of a deal

although in the leaked videos ive only heard the conversation and i haven’t seen any proof of the handjob comment at all??