Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

u ever think about how ugly you are and get sad and then ur like "i want to kill myself bc i might be reborn w a prettier face"

Spoiler
Spoiler

IS IT JUST ME

whenever i see myself in the mirror or remember how ugly i am in public it seriously depresses me, like wow everyone around me is so pretty or at least semi-confident in their looks or is good at make-up and meanwhile i look like absolute shit

during freshman year i remember flipping through past yearbooks and saying to my journalism friends in awe, "wow i hope im as pretty as all of these girls when im a senior" and now my friends have all matured and look really gorgeous and amazing and im really not lmao

and i can't vent my frustrations to my friends bc they're like "oh don't say that, you're not ugly" and i know they have good intentions but it makes me even more self-conscious about my face and more upset. i don't want them to help me feel better, i just want to rant about how ugly i am

every time i wake up and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror i want to cry bc i don't like going out knowing how ugly i am and having to make eye contact with people who i know don't want to look at me

i just want to wear a mask all the time

i am perpetually questioning why i even have so many friends irl, like really why would they want to associate w someone so repulsive

i don't like other people taking photos with me even in the background and for every physical group photo i have with my friends i take a sharpie and scribble my face out

people always push the narrative that everyone has imperfections but it feels like i have ALL the imperfections

"it doesn't matter whether you're beautiful on the outside as long as you're beautiful on the inside" my ass, at the point where i am it's more like it doesn't matter how beautiful i am on the inside bc im too ugly on the outside for it to matter

before me i didn't even think it were possible for someone to be so revolting but here i am, the eighth wonder of the world

to top it off my body is horribly proportioned and similarly ugly

i wish i were prettier but i'm stuck with this hideous monstrosity for the rest of my life

f2c7f432e2.png

beoseo nago sipeo i sesangeun geojitmaaaaal

tumblr_nt3hzmPjPX1r54tyro3_400.gif

i think im ugly, and nobody wants to love me

0b9c0508db64f164d3e8572c04284ca614450d5e

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nah you're def not alone in that, i used to feel that way a lot, but I've...kind of moved past it? It's hard to gauge closure, or any emotion for that matter. I wish I knew what to tell you, other than that I hope you can feel better soon. 

KIM I AM GOING TO FIGHT YOU 

okay so you may think you're ugly or repulsive, but try looking at yourself as if you were someone else. would you think that she's ugly? if so, would you really be so repulsed that you wouldn't want to associate with her? what if a friend had the same face?

if you pass by someone 'ugly' in public, would you really notice or think that much about them? even if some rando thinks you're ugly, they're even more irrelevant than salty knetz on nate.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you're being way too hard on yourself. please don't compare yourself to others or call yourself hideous =( it's really not healthy... please be kind to yourself like you would be kind to a friend. you don't deserve to be put down so much, least of all by yourself

ngl i can't really talk because i also hate taking photos and want to hide my face every time i'm in public, but it's better if you just ignore everyone and pretend to have confidence in yourself.

this might not be what you want to hear, but i think you're physically pretty, and i also think that what you're like on the inside matters very much in people's perception of your appearance

an ugly person with a beautiful personality is a thousand times prettier than a beautiful person with an ugly personality

Edited by sylveonzoroark

d9H8Qj0.gif

how is it possible for both of them to be so cute, everyone is bowing down for the birthday gifts yanchen's fans sent and zhengting is just to the left clapping like a seal by himself and confessing his love for yanchen and yanchen gives him a handshake while tellin zhengting that he loves him too everything about this is so wholesome

the entire video for yanchens birthday was adorable but this was probably my favourite part ;_; sigh am i stuck

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

Nah you're def not alone in that, i used to feel that way a lot, but I've...kind of moved past it? It's hard to gauge closure, or any emotion for that matter. I wish I knew what to tell you, other than that I hope you can feel better soon. 

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

KIM I AM GOING TO FIGHT YOU

;_; gosh thanks guys sry for venting here it's a lot but i really appreciate your advice

sylv ur questions make a lot of sense i GUESS it's just hard to put myself in that mindset i think. also if u also dislike ur face i hope u take your own words to heart

thank u guys

yes, venting is great

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

;_; gosh thanks guys sry for venting here it's a lot but i really appreciate your advice

sylv ur questions make a lot of sense i GUESS it's just hard to put myself in that mindset i think. also if u also dislike ur face i hope u take your own words to heart

thank u guys

it was kinda hard for me to get into that mindset too, but I feel better now that I have

Spoiler

DYvAIotUQAUNc0K.jpg

wow i don’t like complimenting svt bc 10/13 members suck but they did THAT

my only complaint abt the editing is how much they fiddled with their complexions lmao are mingyu and jun even mingyu and jun without their relative tanness

woozi usually stands out for his pale skin but now every member looks almost the same as him

also the8’s mullet still looks stupid as fuck

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

their plan to take over ur heart

3fe22fef94.png

pls don't i already have enough on my hands with seventeen and super junior

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

their plan to take over ur heart

3fe22fef94.png

pls don't i already have enough on my hands with seventeen and super junior