Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

speaking of quality b-sides

time for the moon night was great but i can’t believe flower garden wasn’t at least, like, a promoted b-side

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

ok i love sunnee yamy meiqi and li ziting and i definitely express my love for them the most but omg chouchou is so pretty and charming, during the jc universe company evaluation i was very impressed by yamy’s rapping and charisma but also chouchou really caught my eye bc wtf she has like the prettiest smile i’ve ever seen after joshua’s!! i love how her eyes are uneven when she smiles she’s so cute

7_B4_C3_DE4-6773-46_AC-_AC43-_F99_A5_FB8787_B70_CA-8_C93-4_C02-85_CB-6_E9269_A99

95954_E84-7_E53-48_FB-_AE65-_B40_F948_C0AE8_AB2_E0-4_CFF-4233-8921-2_D570262_A61

i feel like that’s a tough hairstyle to pull off but she manages it

to top it off she got a-rank afterwards for her dancing and self-composed song. she did eventually get demoted to b-rank bc meiqi beat her on the one-on-one battle, which, don’t get me wrong, was totally fair especially since meiqi is arguably the best dancer on the show, but considering how strict the mentors were during the re-evaluation it’s still impressive that she even got a b ;-; obviously sunnee yamy meiqi are still my holy trinity cuz BIG talent >>>>>> and i haven’t seen her personality but wow chouchou is climbing up my top 11 im gay

tumblr_p67mbl8K2q1rqqvu8o2_400.gif

satoko-miyahara-of-japan-performs-during

I love Satoko's costume in her ex program

tbh I'm always surprised when I remember she was only 19 a few months ago, a little younger than Shoma even, because she's so mature in her skating

AN ANIME-LIKE STORY FROM P101

there is a thai contestant named sunnee on the show and she quickly gained attention from the other girls throughout episode 1 because of how easygoing and friendly she was to everyone. she also has the girl-crush kinda vibe that other girls love

anyway while the performances were going on tao randomly picked the next one by saying “okay, the next girl to perform is...sitting on seat 58” without looking behind him

and sunnee was like “fuck thats me” and went down to the stage

and before her company performed she asked tao if he remembered her (w no context) and it took him a while but then he asked “are you the girl i picked to go on stage four years ago??”

AND IT TURNED OUT

THAT DURING EXO’S EXOPLANET IN THAILAND

SHE WENT ONSTAGE W THE MEMBERS

1_A7_B8417-6_B62-48_C9-_B849-_DF38_BFE20

she was happy he remembered her considering that it had been 4 years and she said that it was her first time ever going to a concert and that being chosen to go up on stage like that inspired her to become an idol after seeing the happy faces in the audience

after the performance everyone was really impressed with her charisma and talent (in fact the mentors voted for the 8 most talented girls on the show during episode 3 and sunnee was 4th or 5th place)

tao said “i picked you once in 2014 and today i pick you again” it was really cute

like,

- it was her first time going to any concert

- she happened to go onstage

- she was so awed by the experience that she decided to become an idol

- four years later she comes face-to-face to one of the men who inspired her, through random selection (again)

- he remembers her

- he is very impressed at and proud of her talent

- she is currently among the most popular trainees on the show

can she be any more anime

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

4 hours ago, evanesce said:

AN ANIME-LIKE STORY FROM P101

i would binge watch this anime

also i completely forgot tao was doing p101 how is he

Edited by sylveonzoroark
stan mafumafu

On 10-5-2018 at 5:14 PM, LuxSpes said:

It's pretty ironic that fates has some of the worst(if not the worst) writing in the series despite IS putting so much emphasis on how they hired a writer with manga experience to handle the story seemingly to answer the fans who complained about Awakening's writing.

I've always been fine with the writing in Awakening, but Fates... I'm not sure if I'm just annoyed or baffled that they ended up doing way worse when they were trying to do better.

On 10-5-2018 at 8:38 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

Hi how are you

I love Conquest if I don't pay attention to the story

Hi, I'm good (and not late); how are you?

Same. The story is good if you only pay attention to the big lines and overlook all the flaws in the execution. 
I gave up when Corrin and pals literally attacked their own troops in chapter 18 without even:
a) ordering them not to execute the Hoshidan royals;
b) trying to talk it out.
Poor Zola was just trying to do the right thing for Nohr and they just relentlessly murdered him. #JusticeForZola

omg instead of throwing the gift boxes from onstage like other idols during dream concert seventeen went down to give them to fans personally which is why they weren’t on the ending stage these boys

also fuck dream concert and fuck the rain for possibly making joshua and many other idols slip and hurt themselves

17 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also i completely forgot tao was doing p101 how is he

it’s really weird bc the last time i’ve “seen” him was 2014 since he left exo early 2015

but he’s barely changed tbh lmao it’s kinda reassuring. he is still wild and somewhat childish and loud and stubborn

to be honest i think he’s not as strong an mc/instructor as boa (very strict) or lay (very kind) but i still enjoy watching him

7 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

I've always been fine with the writing in Awakening, but Fates... I'm not sure if I'm just annoyed or baffled that they ended up doing way worse when they were trying to do better.

Hi, I'm good (and not late); how are you?

Same. The story is good if you only pay attention to the big lines and overlook all the flaws in the execution. 
I gave up when Corrin and pals literally attacked their own troops in chapter 18 without even:
a) ordering them not to execute the Hoshidan royals;
b) trying to talk it out.
Poor Zola was just trying to do the right thing for Nohr and they just relentlessly murdered him. #JusticeForZola

I'm great thx

Corrin is a shit leader idk why anyone decided to put them in charge

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

it’s really weird bc the last time i’ve “seen” him was 2014 since he left exo early 2015

but he’s barely changed tbh lmao it’s kinda reassuring. he is still wild and somewhat childish and loud and stubborn

to be honest i think he’s not as strong an mc/instructor as boa (very strict) or lay (very kind) but i still enjoy watching him

lmao that's great

I can't believe it's already been four years since 2014

51 minutes ago, evanesce said:

i love being part of the cutest, most unproblematic fandom

wow I love carats

Spoiler

i’m happy svt performed aju nice-sus at dream concert but also i’m still mad @ the organizers

during the second chorus when the8 was in the center s.coups slipped and the8 interrupted himself to lend a hand to s.coups i don’t like seventeen but im emotional ;-;

7862_D2_B1-_DBA8-44_A1-_AB21-_B692_D54_F4839_DFAE-8_D08-4_EEA-8_AFE-_F11_DE34_A6

the chorus of the without hesitation choreo has a lot footwork too, i was worried when seungkwan did that jump and thankfully he landed just fine but when the other members joined at the end mingyu did a big fall : (

50_D1_E96_F-_A121-492_B-_BE8_D-_F026_D4_

and they’re not the only artist affected by the slippery stage. i’m upset

Spoiler

joshua serving visuals at dream concert tho as always

this is just a screenshot and hair is covering like half his face but he still looks beautiful he’s illegal i swear ;-;

59_AAD47_F-0_AD6-4_C31-81_E1-_B751_A7390

Those are really nice pictures.

Also I usually don't like perfume, but I found this really pleasant pomegranate-scented diffuser/perfume thing which I bought for my mother but tbh I wish I bought one for me too.