Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

what did kami do this time

tbh exist

(every time nb posts a shitty negative article about red velvet, which is often, kami rushes to post it and it’s just funny how obsessed he is w a group he despises)

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i need to finish an essay but i have a headache and a giant-ass bug bite and i feel like i'm gonna die

u can do it sylv!! power through

83b1b1e17a.gif

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

u can do it sylv!! power through

83b1b1e17a.gif

Thx I did it I feel free

and I finally listened to Mafumafu's three new songs and I love this one in particular so much

The song and mv are amazing

jyp. gosh big three trainees really have to go through hell just to debut

there was another story from the same vlive where the girls were having their profile pictures taken for sixteen and the weight limit was 45kg (99lbs) and one girl was 45.2kg and she wasn’t allowed to take a photo. hearing predebut stories from girl groups having to starve themselves always makes me want to cry

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

Spoiler

tbh it makes me kind of sad-bitter-envious when i visit my niconico page/the utaite wiki and see every active utaite from like 2008 to 2012—back when i was into utaite—still active except hitori

jinke, yorukichi, nayugorou, usa, ask, kogeinu, soraru, lon, halyosy, anima, yamai, clear, ritsuka, luz, kain, mafumafu, nobunaga, guriri, aho no sakata, senra, shima, urata, rairu, 96neko, reol, hal, way more that im forgetting rn bc im incompetent, they're all still active and it's just hitori who isn't

Spoiler

tumblr_p8poco71dJ1vbysybo1_1280.jpg

seventeen designed their own shirts for their third anniversary and will be selling them and donating the revenue and once again they have proved how bad they are

- jun's is just a cat with ???
- the8's is...a peace sign with a face god i thought i could trust chinaline
- vernons last name is chwe and his shirt says "chwe not chew" i laughed too hard for too long at his. i doubt that he came up with it himself tho
- dk's is just scribbles of his signature deadass
- mingyu's shirt has seventeens debut date + carats birthday backwards which is cute ig
- i can't decipher joshuas shirt for the life of me and i have already decided that i want it