• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

time to hide from the internet and youtube until the bts comeback blows over. in like, a week

14f22dc063.png

not looking forward to seeing army acquaintances irl who will inevitably run up to me, very shocked and somewhat offended, asking why i still haven’t watched it. or when the album will break multiple records (congrats to the boys, they’ve gone a really long way) and armys will use the opportunity to shit on exo and wanna one. i dread bts comebacks because of how horrible some of the fandom is

i remember the day of jonghyun’s passing a girl came up to me during lunch break and she was like “did u hear” and i said “about jonghyun?” and it was all i could do to not start crying and she looked surprised and said “oh, yeah, but i mean about taehyung’s new dog. isn’t he cute?” and when i said i didn’t see him she was like “what do you MEAN you didn’t see him” gosh i get ur excited but someone literally died

Whao it has been an eternity ever since I last posted in here

I have messed up connecting my Discord to my account, am worried to notify an admin

Edited by Haruko

Can't avi post on mobile, too much hassle, but

3 hours ago, Haruko said:

Whao it has been an eternity ever since I last posted in here

You, new(?) person(or apparently not?). Imagined that I posted your avi and said it was words-resembling-cute-that-I-don't-really-say

Edit: your problem with discord is most likely your "new member" title. Post in the forum to get rid of the "new" part, then try again

Edited by Soledai

8 hours ago, Soledai said:

You, new(?) person(or apparently not?). Imagined that I posted your avi and said it was words-resembling-cute-that-I-don't-really-say

Edit: your problem with discord is most likely your "new member" title. Post in the forum to get rid of the "new" part, then try again

Shuu2.thumb.jpg.6aec3058fc8f696b97756291

On 5/18/2018 at 7:56 AM, seventeen said:
  Hide contents

time to hide from the internet and youtube until the bts comeback blows over. in like, a week

14f22dc063.png

not looking forward to seeing army acquaintances irl who will inevitably run up to me, very shocked and somewhat offended, asking why i still haven’t watched it. or when the album will break multiple records (congrats to the boys, they’ve gone a really long way) and armys will use the opportunity to shit on exo and wanna one. i dread bts comebacks because of how horrible some of the fandom is

i remember the day of jonghyun’s passing a girl came up to me during lunch break and she was like “did u hear” and i said “about jonghyun?” and it was all i could do to not start crying and she looked surprised and said “oh, yeah, but i mean about taehyung’s new dog. isn’t he cute?” and when i said i didn’t see him she was like “what do you MEAN you didn’t see him” gosh i get ur excited but someone literally died

gosh that last part is horrible i hope i don't encounter kpop fans in my school

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

gosh that last part is horrible i hope i don't encounter kpop fans in my school

ugh i highkey miss irl toxic fandom wars honestly. as i've gone further into the south for school people are generally more and more disparaging to kpop as a whole :KnollRoll:

but its ok i found somebody in medical school whos an infinite/snuper stan and i love it

2 hours ago, Soledai said:

Before I realized it was a double post, I thought: "my girl's breasts aren't that big"

Maybe if you look at the wrong right kind of fanart.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:34 AM, Soledai said:

Am familiar with serenesforest, and have notified the staff,

but well let’s see how that develops

it is very nice of you to react to my message c:

We have talked before and my impression of you was always extremely positive, even admiring

My old display name was “Haru.”.

Spoiler
Spoiler

tumblr_p90cc8XXQT1wrhr6eo1_1280.jpg

wait why does this photo of joshua look like baekhyun i am uncomfortable

it was posted in the official svt thread and i was like "wow was this a mistake, why is there a photo of baekhyun here" and i didn't remember until an entire two minutes later that midsummer night is a joshua fansite and that is in fact not baekhyun im a flop