• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

y-yes i thought changing it to just "joshua" would be a bit much so i had to settle

thx also i agree i love meng meiqi

tumblr_oryvxjhqy51vc5dxto1_400.gif

Edited by seventeen
stan joshua

Spoiler

im really surprised woozi is so invested in infinity wars tbh. like he's so angry and withdrawn and music-invested i never expected him to be the one to not only adore infinity wars but also go outside to watch it in theatres three times thats crazy. normally in vlives he does nothing except sit there looking like hes absolutely disgusted w the other svt members and wants nothing more but to go to the studio and start working on his songs but in the recent andromeda he actually talked when vernon brought up the avengers and he said "wakanda forever" three times throughout the vlive i can't believe hes is an actual person

like woozi is the kind of person who literally despises going outside or even getting out of bed so much that he exclusively eats delivery and pays other people to buy clothes for him i can't believe it

Edited by seventeen
stan evanesce

MAN FUCK THE CAPTCHA

I JUST WANT TO UPDATE THE INTERVIEW THREAD

On 21-5-2018 at 6:24 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

I'm pretty great hbu

I'm pretty good (apart from having to deal with New SF, that is).

16 hours ago, seventeen said:

hello hatt!!

i saw this and thought of u

Hi Kim!

omg that picture is me....

Spoiler
Spoiler

i normally don't like shipping idols even though that's literally part of idol culture cuz i've always found it kinda weird to ship real-life people and plus it makes relationships awkward and most interactions are forced/nonexistent anyway but seventeen's chinaline dear lord they make it so easy

they've always been super good friends but both of them made weibo accounts recently and the8 posted a photo of himself and jun commented "everyone this is my boyfriend" and the8 replied w the d136279c74.png emoji

and the8 recently tagged jun on a photo and jun commented "you haven't seen me for only a moment but you already miss me"

also this

i remember first getting into svt and i was like wtf y does everyone ship chinaline well im two years late but now i know

rzvWbFR.jpg
CoBTGnH.jpg
WcuqpnE.jpg

im going to forget about this in like two days bc im kim but really

7d53dbb820c9fe792e6e9e32d08c17ef.gif

On 5/20/2018 at 10:41 PM, Haruko said:

it is very nice of you to react to my message c:

We have talked before and my impression of you was always extremely positive, even admiring

My old display name was “Haru.”.

Ah. I remember now, yes indeed.

Hi

5 hours ago, Haruko said:

Hellu everynyan

kinda weird to see this thread slowly dying from old age

Dying? Admitedly, I stopped checking this place everyday as of late, but that didn't seemed to be the case, from what I could see.

Spoiler

omg the j&c senior showcase is tomorrow and since i’m fairly close to two teachers my graphic design teacher just texted me asking who i want to write a speech about me for tomorrow and i have to decide BY TODAY and i’m stressed because both of them are great and i don’t want to burden either of them and i love both of them and oh my god

proposed scale of values for the new season: 

https://www.isu.org/docman-documents-links/isu-files/documents-communications/isu-communications/17142-isu-communication-2168/file
compared to 2017-18's scale of values: https://www.isu.org/docman-documents-links/isu-files/documents-communications/isu-communications/14352-isu-communication-2089/file

Oh, ISU.

Triple Axel - 0.5 point deduction (just when ladies are starting to do more triple axels???)
Quad Axel - 2.5 point deduction, only 1 point more than a quad Lutz

underrotated 4Lo= 7.88
underrotated 4F= 8.25
underrotated 4L= 8.63
underrotated 4A= 7.50

Why??????????

And who is the one who is clearly aiming for the quad axel rn??? yuzuru hanyu.

Grades of execution have changed to percentages (+10% for +1, -20% for -2, +50% for +5) I can only hope that judges will USE THEM CORRECTLY but that's being way too optimistic

hahaha idk if i should laugh or cry when i see +5s being handed out like candy to the russians

ReqFTpv.png

Well we are all dying in a sense. 

The older we become, the more our bodies deteriorate. 

And so does HHH it seems. 

In the past I recall the thread to progress multiple pages in one night during my absence. 

Nowadays it barely is being used