Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

On 5/29/2018 at 1:52 PM, Septimius Severus said:

Man, fuck New SF.

Agreed

21 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Just passing by to let people know I'm still out there even if I haven't been here in a long while.

At most I’ve seen you online on discord so at least it’s comforting to know you’re out there working on the grind 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

That's great!

My school year is also done and over with, so I've had a lot more time to relax, play games, read manga, etc. I also met some old friends recently. I'm going back to public school next year so I'm enjoying my free time while I can... Oh, and I got a new computer, finally. Hopefully I can take better care of it than my old one.

Nice! Played/read any interesting games or manga lately? Meeting old friends is always nice, though it can be sad since it can make you realize how you slowly drifted away from each other. And I'm thinking of the doing the same thing with this summer if I don't get any news back from the jobs I applied for since it'll be my last summer before graduating. What happened to your last PC?

53 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Agreed

At most I’ve seen you online on discord so at least it’s comforting to know you’re out there working on the grind 

I haven't been all that active lately on Discord either though '>w>

7 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Tis a small world. I guess I'll soon be able to make my own conclusion on that front, but I'm curious to see how well or not the anime handled the source material in your opinion. 

Thanks! How have you been doing?

Hmmmmm.. it's been years since I read it, so I can't say a whole lot about that, though. AIso, I got Suzuha's ending, so I won't be able to comment on the finale.(I already know because I read a bit of S;G0 and got spoiled whoops)

I've been not dead.jpg. Turning 30 wasn't bad either, though, it makes me realize I should do more exciting and interesting things, instead of just quietly shuffling by.

15 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I wasn't paying attention and locked myself into a fire escape staircase. If I had tried to exit and trigger the fire alarm things could've gotten bad lol

How did you get out?

16 hours ago, Soledai said:

Hmmmmm.. it's been years since I read it, so I can't say a whole lot about that, though. AIso, I got Suzuha's ending, so I won't be able to comment on the finale.(I already know because I read a bit of S;G0 and got spoiled whoops)

I've been not dead.jpg. Turning 30 wasn't bad either, though, it makes me realize I should do more exciting and interesting things, instead of just quietly shuffling by.

Well I'm slowly making progress through the VN and I'm liking the small tidbits of details that didn't make it to the anime, but I haven't seen any major differences yet, which is understandable, I guess, considering I'm only in Chapter 3. Having just rewatched the original anime and considering I'm following the S;G0 anime, I think I'll have a good shot at appreciating what's different. Speaking of the anime, I'm really glad I refreshed myself on the original since it made the latest 0 episode much more enjoyable. 

Being not dead is always good news. Good to know turning 30 wasn't all that bad either since it's slowly approaching for me and my friends and I have been dreading it '>w>

15 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Likewise...

Btw, how have you been doing lately? IIRC the last time we chatted, you were finishing with your exams. Did you get your results yet?

23 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Nice! Played/read any interesting games or manga lately? Meeting old friends is always nice, though it can be sad since it can make you realize how you slowly drifted away from each other. And I'm thinking of the doing the same thing with this summer if I don't get any news back from the jobs I applied for since it'll be my last summer before graduating. What happened to your last PC?

I haven't been all that active lately on Discord either though '>w>

I caught up with Tokyo Ghoul re, One Piece, and Blue Exorcist. I talk shit about shounen a lot but like 75% of my manga consumption is shounen... I picked up Danganronpa again but it was glitching so I just settled for watching a playthrough.

My old PC is pretty outdated and has faulty usb ports and a shitty battery (which is mostly due to me letting it overheat a lot).

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Btw, how have you been doing lately? IIRC the last time we chatted, you were finishing with your exams. Did you get your results yet?

Oh

ive been on the job hunt lately. Things are getting kind of annoying but that’s not something to speak up about in public. And my grades for the semester came in, all good stuff. Especially with the one class I’ve been struggling with, though that might be because I took it as pass/fail. How about you, man?

It was just... a little start. My totally top tier A+++ rank phone makes images a little bigger than they need to be sometimes

Tangentially related to spooks, I want more Corpse Party. I know those westerners are finally getting Chapter 1 of CP2, but it's just. one. chapter. And I've already read it in nipponese anyhow. And it's not even scary on top of that

On 5/31/2018 at 9:09 PM, LuxSpes said:

Well I'm slowly making progress through the VN and I'm liking the small tidbits of details that didn't make it to the anime, but I haven't seen any major differences yet, which is understandable, I guess, considering I'm only in Chapter 3. Having just rewatched the original anime and considering I'm following the S;G0 anime, I think I'll have a good shot at appreciating what's different. Speaking of the anime, I'm really glad I refreshed myself on the original since it made the latest 0 episode much more enjoyable. 

Being not dead is always good news. Good to know turning 30 wasn't all that bad either since it's slowly approaching for me and my friends and I have been dreading it '>w>

Man I want to read the VN again, I didn't give it a fair shake because it didn't pull me in the first time, but alas, the times are unfavorable. Anyhow, what's your opinion on Maho? Since you have excellent tastes in Christina, you have what I consider a credible opinion ;o

Your wording made me think you were like 28 already, you're still a ways off, I see!  I hope that day is more eventful than mine, not like it's hard to beat!