• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

i wanna rewatch hitmanime like i did last summer and i’m already re-invested in the characters and universe even just by thinking about them but it won’t be as magical as last time bc last year i had literally forgotten everything about the show and it was as if i were watching it for the first time again so i feel like i should wait for more time to pass to rewatch it but also i want to watch it

i wish it were possible to selectively erase memory

Spoiler
Spoiler

irene, the visual of red velvet and arguably the female idol most famous for her looks this generation, is known for being shy and lacking self-confidence which is RIDIC bc she's super pretty

once a fan asked her why she always wore glasses and face masks at the airport and she replied it was bc she was ugly wtf wat does that make the rest of us then

large.jpg

even w/o makeup shes rly pretty

11b426f94a.png

6bef4536ea.gif

she's a super talented dancer too it sux that she has no confidence in herself

when i woke up and saw the clock my first thought was “HOLY shit i knew i’d oversleep but kim 7 p.m. is really overdoing it wtf”

i can’t believe idols get less sleep than this on a regular basis and not only have to function like a normal person but also have to go through hectic schedules and hella diets and still look good for the cameras i look and act like death personified when i get fewer than four hours of sleep deadass

Spoiler

also i love how at least half the girls on the show are clearly crushing on wang yibo lmao, him coming to oversee their dance practices is just an opportunity for them to flirt (especially @team marry you)

speaking of wang yibo his freestyle dance battle w gao yingxi was amazing, when ella was like "yibo dance a little to the same music too" i was thinking "sorry yibo but u can't do better than yingxi" but then he was super good and i was wowed but then yingxi went back in and started freestyling too @ him and i was wowed-er i love talent (but gao yingxi is cool i think it takes guts to challenge the dance mentor to a dance battle and she did wonderful. idk about technical skill but i personally enjoyed her dancing more too, it was less repetitive in terms of movement and wang yibo's approach was pretty casual and loose which didn't match the music well)

Spoiler

omg wang yibo is going to collaborate with yamy's team for the concept evaluation ahhh!!

meng meiqi team "i am that kind of girl" - wang ting, gao qiuzi, li ziting (omg my two faves on the same team omg omg omg), liu renyu (three of the eight most talented trainees on the show on the same team omg), xu mengjie

lai meiyun team "awesome" - luo yitian (omg), duan aojuan (omg), wang mohan, zhao yaoke, wang ju (poor wang ju can't do cute concepts lmao i hope she manages)

wu xuanyi team "shiny" - fan wei, su ruiqi, fu jing (mom and dad on the same team!!), gao yingxi, luo yijia

zining team "tears of a ferris wheel" - wei jin, chen yihan, jiang shen, sunnee (omg), qiang dongyue

yang chaoyue team "living up to our youth" - qi yandi, chiao manting, lu xiaoyu, wu qianying, liu danmeng

yamy team "someone else's kid" - li zixuan, lu xiaocao, angela, kimberley chen, wu yingxiang

im happy xuanyi and fu jing are together, im not superfans of them but they seem to be really good friends and they're both rly talented

9ka457m.pngetEz6G6.png

im also glad that no one i adore is on chaoyue's team bc im not the biggest fan of her lmao

kimberley chen being on the same team as wu yingxiang is great too because they're from 3a and are both amazing vocalists. im sad li ziting can't join them this time (although i guess fans were already blessed when all three were on the same team for the vocal evaluation) but at least angela is with them bc shes a great vocalist too. im looking forward to seeing how they'll work with yamy, who specializes in rap, and wang yibo, who specializes in dance

from the looks of it + the song demos im looking forward to team yamy and team meiqi the most!! i love the idea of meiqi + li ziting and yamy + kimberley chen + wu yingxiang + angela

Spoiler

u ever think about how the girls had 3 days to learn the theme song for the rank re-evaluation in ep 2 as usual but li ziting had to return to thailand bc of visa issues and thus had only one day to learn the choreography + lyrics yet managed to learn everything and despite having much less time to practice than the other girls was still sorted her into a-class bc of how well she performed

prior to the show she only had two months of dance training too, which is even more impressive because the mentors graded pretty strictly in regards to dance (i remember some girls memorized the choreo almost completely but still ranked f for not being sharp enough,,, it’s completely different from idol producer where even trainees in b-class didn’t necessarily know the entire choreo) when she heavily specializes in vocals

she’s been in the top 11 the entire show, had the second highest number of live votes during the position evaluation (beating out meng meiqi!!!), and as of episode 8 is in fifth place. she has pretty sparse screentime too since she’s more on the reserved and serious side. i love chinese fans recognizing talent. stan li ziting certified Seventh Most Talented On Produce 101

20 minutes ago, Soledai said:

It's happening! o:

Damn, 7 years though

Indeed. o:

Over a decade since the project started.

Only 12 characters playable, though the files for the unfinished ones are included.

@Acacia Sgt SRW A translation? I didn't even know it was a thing, let alone being finished. I just now caught wind of this

34 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Indeed. o:

Over a decade since the project started.

Only 12 characters playable, though the files for the unfinished ones are included.

12 is pretty serviceable, if I say so myself!

I'd also be completely impressed if some brave soul took up the mantle and somehow finished up the unfinished characters.