Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2022 olympic predictions

HFhgmGE.png

dyFhFjG.png

pGPt4Eq.png

this is my favorite anime you have no idea how much i'd pay to see this as an actual anime

27 minutes ago, bling said:

my favourite thing abt the red velvet fandom is that reveluvs are constantly ripping each others’ throats out (in a friendly way) wrt red velvet’s best title track, best b-side, etc (in fact just today i said that one of these nights was red velvet’s best title track, which, for the record, is true, and someone replied “IF ONE OF THESE NIGHTS WAS ON FIRE AND I HAD A GLASS OF WATER I’D TAKE A DRINK”) and not only is it fun to argue but it also says something about red velvet’s discography when nearly all of their songs can be a contender for “best.” they definitely have the most consistently high-quality discography of the third generation don’t @ me

also yes i agree red velvet is the best

Edited by sylveonzoroark

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

http://www.allourideas.org/bestredvelvetsongs/results?all=true

1. how is rose scent breeze second-to-last wtf that’s literally their second best ballad

2. how the fuck rookie have 60 entire points out of 100??

3. peekaboo above red flavoursus...r y’all fr

401ac6e1ab.png

4. both red dress and don’t u wait no more are below rookie i cannot accept this libel

5. attaboy has 43 too many points

6. reveluvs really gave cool world only 59 points, they really did

conclusion: reveluvs are deaf

19 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

hanyu yuzuru: *is interviewed by kaneki ken's voice actor on live television*
hanyu yuzuru: 食べてください~

wait i just kinda skimmed over this earlier without thinkin about it but omg did he really say this

41 minutes ago, bling said:

wait i just kinda skimmed over this earlier without thinkin about it but omg did he really say this

yes

29 minutes ago, bling said:

someone motivate me to finish my book report due in four hours im literally incompetent ;_;

do the report or else all ur faves will judge u

Spoiler

3uZOf68.gif

e3UKwWl.gif

4AjCA9e.gif

kyuhyun and heechul (and for yesung and donghae specifically, eunhyuk) are known as the biggest bullies of suju but everyone sleeps on ryeowook just bc hes cute. even the other members call him out for having a sharp tongue lmao, on weekly idol eunhyuk said that ryeowook called him ugly even in front of his mom rip

22 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

yes

do the report or else all ur faves will judge u

oh no someone stop him

damn now my sig feels even more powerful than ever thx sylv

i have like one page left to go WHEW

3 minutes ago, bling said:

oh no someone stop him

damn now my sig feels even more powerful than ever thx sylv

i have like one page left to go WHEW

it's the reason why he's hidden in canada for the majority of the year

nice, gj

holy fuuuuck i miss sungmin so much oh my gosh i teared up ;_; the best part is that the title is also a lyric from the Best Super Junior Song Evanesce ugh im very looking forward

Spoiler

i miss u sungmin i hope ur station is received very well and i hope it's so good that elfs will beg for u to return and i hope that u participate in super junior's upcoming repackage and leader leeteuk will see another member return to the group on good terms and everyone will be happy and your wife will be happy and you will be happy

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Report about what?

oops late but holocaust stuff

a book called “the sunflower” that is a firsthand account of a jewish survivor who was summoned to the bedside of a dying nazi soldier who detailed his awful awful actions and begged for the author’s forgiveness. the first part ends with a prompt to the reader, “what would you have done?” and the second part is a collection of various people from various cultures and backgrounds who gave their own opinion on the dilemma. it’s very good cuz it gets u rly thinking, what does it mean to forgive? who has the right to forgive?? what power is there in granting/withholding forgiveness??? when it comes to the holocaust people always say never forgive never forget but this book delves into a huge grey area and it is very very insightful and thought-provoking

im just a lazy fool tbh

25 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim tell me about ur day were my efforts enough

UHH well it could have been much worse so yes i think so ty!!! but tomorrow i’m gonna have ap literature for the second day in a row and i actually want to die i haven’t despised a class this much since p.e.

but good things did happen (recipients r still happy respondin to my anonymous confession letters, i played w my sister a lot, lettooce listened to a song i linked, sungmin is being freed) so i guess u r powerful

19 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

ALSO I WANNA HEAR FROM U IN GENERAL

ANY AND ALL TALES U MIGHT HAVE

oh no well it is late but i will sum up whatever power i have tomorrow hopefully.....because on wednesday i don’t have ap literature and maybe i’ll feel better.........

Spoiler

i’m gonna be mad about the idol producer visual rankings until the day i die i hope everyone who didn’t vote for he-who-must-remain-unnamed gets eliminated because they’re blind and then i hope he gets eliminafed too because i still don’t wanna see his face

Spoiler

fx-4-walls-luna-8.gif

luna is unstoppable out of curiosity i have recently been tracking my joshua/luna moods (i.e. if someone asks me “who is your ultimate bias” right here and now what name would i answer with) and joshua requires a comeback or promotions to stay on top but luna just spontaneously pops up sometimes like i will suddenly get the urge to look at her and love her and woops there i go

15 minutes ago, bling said:

UHH well it could have been much worse so yes i think so ty!!! but tomorrow i’m gonna have ap literature for the second day in a row and i actually want to die i haven’t despised a class this much since p.e.

but good things did happen (recipients r still happy respondin to my anonymous confession letters, i played w my sister a lot, lettooce listened to a song i linked, sungmin is being freed) so i guess u r powerful

oh no well it is late but i will sum up whatever power i have tomorrow hopefully.....because on wednesday i don’t have ap literature and maybe i’ll feel better.........

wat did u expect from a class called ap lit

that's good i'm glad i'm powerful enough,,,,,

u should continue living to spite ap lit tbh i hope u feel better if u ever need to take a LOAD OFF i'm all ears

Spoiler

RevolvingSillyDodo-max-1mb.gif

original.gif

6e947c63561dac91d4093e01a8f46dca.gif

d19ae3f7d6076db1a528a08f925eb0bcacc8ea00

683252_orig.gif

tumblr_orlp8e4SPU1sc35b4o1_400.giftumblr_orlp8e4SPU1sc35b4o3_400.gif

she is just such a gorgeous person both inside and out she is very my role model and i love her a heck ton i feel so lucky to have her as my ult and i hope her love for herself only grows from here on out she has been through so much

something kinda surreal is that i very distinctly remember that i did not find her attractive at first cuz ya she definitely doesn’t fit within beauty standards but now whenever i look at her i always genuinely find her so pretty funny how the brain works like that huh

but then again i didn’t even like her the first time i encountered her woops im glad kim has seen the light

27 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

wat did u expect from a class called ap lit

that's good i'm glad i'm powerful enough,,,,,

u should continue living to spite ap lit tbh i hope u feel better if u ever need to take a LOAD OFF i'm all ears

ur right i should have dropped when i had the chance ugh

thx u got the power i appreciate it

26 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

also thats gay

that’s me

Just now, PKLucas531 said:

if she doesn't fit within beauty standards then wtf am i

golly

idk tbf korea is strict as fuck esp w idols

if theres one thing u have over her it’s probably skin tone korea doesn’t like tan skin (in most of those gifs u can see luna wearing bb cream like wayyy too light for her face)