Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

zhu zhengting: (doing a cute dance to a children’s song, very into it)

li quanzhe: you’re so old already

zhu zhengting: (crying, kneeing quanzhe in the tummy) no i’m not

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i met myself in a dream, and i just want to tell you, everything was alright

i'm beginning to see the light

here comes two of you

which one will you choose?

one is black, one is blue

dont know what to do

staff: xukun i am recording your exposed knees right now

cai xukun: oh no don’t

zheng ruibin: record whatever you’d like. he has beautiful legs

lin yanjun: i agree, also he should pull his zipper down

Spoiler

omg i just watched episode 10 and the evil has been eliminated at one spot below the cut-off he looked so genuinely happy bc ruibin was 20th place and i’m sure he would have been sad if he had made it instead of ruibin but honestly i have been in tears for over an hour how could this happen ;-; he dropped seven places and huba and xiao gui looked so sad to see him go...not to mention that han mubo and ding zeren and li quanzhe and zhou rui and lu dinghao were also eliminated (lu dingHOW)

the worst part is that dream team and team listen to what i say were pitted against each other for the number one spot during the concept evaluations, and team listen to what i say ended up winning with 250ish votes bc fuckin cai xukun was on their team and he had 150 votes (over two times as many as justin, in second place!!). had he gotten those 50k precious votes instead of zheng ruibin, he would be the one standing at 20th place right now. had cai xukun not been voted off of dream team, he would be the one standing at 20th place right now. had idol producer ripped off p101 season one instead of season two, where they kept the top 22 trainees, he would still be in the show. again why did the trainees even vote cai xukun off dream team when they knew he would have attracted so many votes??

while they were picking teams for the final debut evaluation i kept expecting him to pop back in like “lmao im back bitches.” it felt so unreal because he was only one spot away from being kept in—and i can’t even be that upset because i honestly like zheng ruibin and i know he would be happy for ruibin too (remember episode 8 when he walked into the room, screamed, ran past a wang ziyi ready to hug him, and instead high-fived ruibin)

something also awful is that the day the episode aired i saw a topic on oh created by the one (1) stan of his i see titled “i’ve won, but at what cost” and not knowing that it was about idol producer i clicked on it. i immediately clicked away but not before reading “when you have a 2-pick but one survives at #20.” and i was annoyed at myself for spoilers but i was also relieved! because he was #14 during episode 8 and surely he couldn’t have dropped that much. as i watched the actual episode his name wasn’t called, so i figured, “he must be the one in 20th place.” which sucked but hey at least he would survive. but then he didn’t and there was no twist like “surprise we’re keeping you” and i returned to the topic to read the rest of it and the full sentence was “when you have a 2-pick but one survives at #20 and the other is eliminated at #21.” i didn’t even know that this user stanned anyone else besides him and i was so sure that he would survive. if only i had seen the rest of that sentence.......

coincidentally i also finished watching schindler’s list today and i am ashamed to admit that idol producer made me cry more than schindler’s list

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

a9KE0CE.pngULaHWGa.png8c7c5ead4b.pngv7DpaRr.png

the two are really good friends im sad that they had to compete against one another for the 20th spot

like fan chengcheng said i hope they don't lose contact w him after this. even when dongdong was eliminated he talked about how he had taken care of dongdong during their time on the show and thanked him, it feels like to me that these trainees are so much more close-knit than the snake boys on p101

d9H8Qj0.gif

throwback to his birthday party bc im emo

everyone is bowing and zhengting is just seal-clapping while proclaiming his love i’m gonna miss their friendship

38_A615_F7_9729_4638_88_D0_5_A5_B93651_F

20 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

is it a show with eliminations without at least one bitter crushing defeat

ur right but why did it have to be him... : (

12 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh yes, i should watch schindler’s list too since i love yulia's schindler's list program so much

it’s very good, a masterpiece

if u didn’t already know fair warning that apparently there’s a sex scene but idk how bad it is and idk how long bc my teacher skipped it lmao

have either of y’all watched back to the future, robocop, invasion of the bodysnatchers, or terminator bc i have to write something for film studies and frankly i am not in a state rn where i can focus on a movie

6 minutes ago, evanesce said:

it’s very good, a masterpiece

if u didn’t already know fair warning that apparently there’s a sex scene but idk how bad it is and idk how long bc my teacher skipped it lmao

oh ok thanks for the warning

5 minutes ago, evanesce said:

have either of y’all watched back to the future, robocop, invasion of the bodysnatchers, or terminator bc i have to write something for film studies and frankly i am not in a state rn where i can focus on a movie

nope, sry

Spoiler

“to all my fans, thank you for everything you’ve done for me, im sorry i don’t have much to repay you with” ZHOU YANCHEN I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR YOU IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE SORRY ;-;

tumblr_inline_oip8g7rC8f1qdvler_500.gif

me: i hope he gets eliminated so i don’t have to look at his face any more

he: (gets eliminated)

me:

Hoon+039.gif

I’M SORRY FOR ALL THE MEAN WORDS I THREW, THEY WERE UNCALLED FOR AND I TOOK HIS EXISTENCE ON THE SHOW FOR GRANTED

tumblr_inline_oip8g7rC8f1qdvler_500.gif

NOH TAEHYUN’S ELIMINATION DURING THIS SAME EPISODE IN P101 WAS ALSO TRAGIC BUT NOT HURTFUL BECAUSE I WASN’T EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO HIM AND HE WAS ELIMINATED SEVERAL PLACES BELOW THE CUT-OFF AND IT WAS EXPECTED AND I TREATED HIM PROPERLY AND I COULDN’T HAVE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT ZHOU YANCHEN

Hoon+039.gif

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

8 hours ago, evanesce said:

sadly no but i know people who have

Spoiler

2_CC3_FE1_B-0851-473_F-84_B4-_AB7_D79_E8

1_F062993-63_C0-443_A-_B7_C8-_B58537_FD3

283_D57_D3-3_AD8-4_D88-9795-014_D50069_F

as soon as i saw ling chao’s stupid-ass self-portrait (he looks so proud of it) i was like “i hope the ghost makes him cry” and it happened. justice prevails