N7隊長ジョン

Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

omg exams are coming up for korean students and there was this survey declaring that ring ding dong is the worst song to get stuck in ur head while taking exams and i was thinkin heh yeah that sucks and then the next day i took my psychology test and halfway through jonghyun was like "ring ding dong" and i was like, no, but then the ring ding dong got diddy ding diggy ding ding donger and it was the worst

i still aced it though =)

Spoiler

40e419d814.png

o my gosh i just remembered flightrising's april fools joke

o damian i have a wild story to tell if ur still here but it requires attention so if u don't have any to spare rn i will tell it later

o damian i have a wild story to tell if ur still here but it requires attention so if u don't have any to spare rn i will tell it later

11 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

11d31d4bdd.png

this is terrible

11 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

2153386034.gif

boo seungkwan more like BOO seungkwan

this is awful

oops it suddenly got super wilder and now i am so pissed off im about to cry

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

f528421cfe.png

daily reminder that jun is a weeb

omg jun is me

1 minute ago, Painkiller B said:

i have plenty to spare rn im waiting for my friends to hit me up which could be anywhere from never to forever

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

f528421cfe.png

daily reminder that jun is a weeb

omg jun is me

1 minute ago, Painkiller B said:

i have plenty to spare rn im waiting for my friends to hit me up which could be anywhere from never to forever

the journalism teachers are in dallas rn for a journalism convention but kat's w them and she told me theyre acting distant

the journalism teachers are in dallas rn for a journalism convention but kat's w them and she told me theyre acting distant

ok so a couple weeks ago a couple of students from the black student union at our school went to talk to the principal asking if they could take a knee during the pledge of allegiance and he was like uh no thats stupid so they left u kno. except one kid left his phone in there and apparently he records every conversation he has with the principal, so the phone was still recording, and he was overheard talking to another office employee complaining that "those students think they have the right to do whatever they want just because theyre black"

ok so a couple weeks ago a couple of students from the black student union at our school went to talk to the principal asking if they could take a knee during the pledge of allegiance and he was like uh no thats stupid so they left u kno. except one kid left his phone in there and apparently he records every conversation he has with the principal, so the phone was still recording, and he was overheard talking to another office employee complaining that "those students think they have the right to do whatever they want just because theyre black"