Ephraim and Klok's FE7 Randomizer

Klokinator

For some reason my randomized Hawkeye doesn't have battle animations when I fight anybody even with them turned on.

I had this issue too...just figured it out. If you open up the character editor in Nightmare and change his "custom battle sprite - promoted" to "0x00 - Default", it should fix this. The patch is supposed to undo that but perhaps I used an older version of it or something.

...Also, bandits and fighters seem to be wielding all of their axes with the handaxe animations...

I read somewhere that the original purpose of this was to account for randomizers that change weapon stats as well, since you could end up with iron axes with 3-10 range, for example. I don't think this one does that though, so I opened the game in a hex editor and manually reversed all of that. As for the rest of your problems...they should have been fixed by the patch, I think. I haven't had any of that. Perhaps it wasn't applied correctly?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm missing something here. I'm using a (U) FE7 rom, extracted everything, got the script from the randomizer, put it all into the event assembler and it does NOTHING. No classes are changed at all. It tells me no errors or warnings after assembly, but the rom is still normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...