What vents your rage out?

edza90

How do you keep yourself busy to avoid fury if something bad happens?

I submerge myself into arts and culture. My favourite hobbies is words\documents\pictures\ archiving, music\video mixing\modifications, reading, playing violent games at minimum difficulty with very satysfing characters to use (the "stomping of the rageful" that is the move Nightmare uses when an opponent is downed is very opening as a move) and cooking (I usually prepare salads mixed with fat-free meat than I cut with vigor with a butcher knife).

:D

I usually wait until Friday afternoon, whereupon me and my best friend go out for coffee, and we tell each other our problems. If it's an emergency, I go for a nice long swim, or go for a brisk run on the treadmill with my iPod, or just lose consciousness for a few hours and sleep. My mind works wonders when I wake up from a brief nap!

I write, play games or just talk to people. Also prayer helps me a lot.

So you're a descendant of Fin, cause you get the prayer skill? Instead I get Wrath: the more you tickle me off, the worse I'll retaliate.

I also get

So you're a descendant of Fin, cause you get the prayer skill? Instead I get Wrath: the more you tickle me off, the worse I'll retaliate.

I also get

i quoted this ready to have an answer but literally nothing i say can be a greater indictment of edza 'probably marcus90' ninety than the post itself

I like to have lotsa fake rants to hide my real rage. It's more fun to rant over windshield wipers on Portland MAX trains than to get pissed off at real things like the state of US politics.

there's an organ function on my piano that sounds totally cool

I often play it when I'm frustrated or angry

it mellows me out pretty well

Oh, I vent in writing format, usually. On a blog, where I spew out all my angry and sarcastic thoughts. It does take the burden off a bit just to get it all out there! And I usually say everything I wrote in person also, via ranting to my friends haha.

cooking (I usually prepare salads mixed with fat-free meat than I cut with vigor with a butcher knife).

this is genius, he literally turns his problems into sustenance