How Recognizable Am I On These Forums

Jotari

I never really introduced myself on these forums though I've been here for nigh on two and a half years. I've never really got into any of the community stuff or anything. I've just talked about Fire Emblem. So how recognizable am I here? If some one mentions my name would you know who they're talking about? Is there anything about me that stands out? Do I seem mean or immature? Do I look like I know a lot about the series or am only just getting into it? Have many of you seen the custom class tree I have linked in my signature (if you haven't you should check it out!). I don't feel self conscious about myself or anything, I'm just curious to see how people view me here since I don't think I've ever really established myself.

(I post this here because it's kind of my long belated intro).

Edited by Jotari

I am absolutely terrible sticking name to faces and this problem is exacerbated on forums it seems. So whenever I post and receive a reply. I am like "Have I talked to this person before?

So, no. But then we probably have seen each others posts before.

I haven't been around here long but I've seen your posts here and there. I'm slowly becoming familiarized with the names of users that frequent the boards and, yeah, I'd consider you one of the names I can recall. And you don't seem mean or immature as far as I know.

I associate people I don't interact with regularly (and most people I do) with sections of the fora. You're in the General FE group.

I misread that as flora and though you randomly labeled people with plants. I wanted to know what plant I am :(

who r u?

Seriously though, people notice your posts, don't worry.

Oh I'm not worrying at all. How well I'm known does not affect me positively nor negatively in anyway.

well, i've been stuck in fftf for about a year now, so... i should have took the warning in waha kife's greeting to heart