Dolphin Users without working AR codes? Look here!

it seems some of the codes are mixed up I entered one for like edward and got the exp for someone else.

also do you have a newest version on dolphin cause that might be what the perfect lvl up requires.

Edited by Sammycakes

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aah hmm...... funny thing is i have 2 questions one doesn't really matter i think? but yea first question is with the last message Sir DeannaAce post with Cheat Engine does it have to be version 6.2 or can it be both 6.3 or 6.2? and second one is sorry about my name but the l is a lower case L so its not ike but if u want call me 24 that is cool, its just that lke24 has been a character name from a game i play for over 4 years now and is it a.o.k. for me to have a name like that and a pic like this and to have edit my profile because yea i see a number or people with out pictures is it something u have to earn or something? If am doing something wrong plz tell me so i can change it

Edited by lke24

aah hmm...... funny thing is i have 2 questions one doesn't really matter i think? but yea first question is with the last message Sir DeannaAce post with Cheat Engine does it have to be version 6.2 or can it be both 6.3 or 6.2? and second one is sorry about my name but the l is a lower case L so its not ike but if u want call me 24 that is cool, its just that lke24 has been a character name from a game i play for over 4 years now and is it a.o.k. for me to have a name like that and a pic like this and to have edit my profile because yea i see a number or people with out pictures is it something u have to earn or something? If am doing something wrong plz tell me so i can change it

nope sire Ike24, u can even use 5.6 if its the one available in for u, whatever version works , its just an exact amount hack anyway, so it wont matter what version :)))) but if u want to master coding and other cheat stuffs i suggest u use the latest cause its already been refined and upgraded for various cheaters and theirs skills, if u are only using EXACT AMOUNT cheat it doesnt matter what version :)))

it seems some of the codes are mixed up I entered one for like edward and got the exp for someone else.

also do you have a newest version on dolphin cause that might be what the perfect lvl up requires.

i dont know the latest, i only have the version 3.5 and 4.0...... :))) well it wont matter almost anyway, using 99 exp codes and item amount its very easy to max stats plus b exp abuse from lvl 13-20 , from lvl 1-12 dont use b exp as by normal lvling u can get 6, 5 or 4 stats up per lvl, but by 13 and up its most of the time 1-2 stats additional only... :))) so only abuse b exp when ur at higher lvl , and yeah, mixed up is possible because using dolphin gives different offsets, i just accepted that fact doh, cause i dont have wii, and i can only play via emulator :))))))

Edited by DeannaAce

nope sire Ike24, u can even use 5.6 if its the one available in for u, whatever version works , its just an exact amount hack anyway, so it wont matter what version :)))) but if u want to master coding and other cheat stuffs i suggest u use the latest cause its already been refined and upgraded for various cheaters and theirs skills, if u are only using EXACT AMOUNT cheat it doesnt matter what version :)))

Thanks for the advice sire DeannaAce i will most likely try version 6.2 and give u my feed back letting u know if there was any bugs/problems or if it work so other people can do it them selfs

Thanks for the advice sire DeannaAce i will most likely try version 6.2 and give u my feed back letting u know if there was any bugs/problems or if it work so other people can do it them selfs

the only bug i encountered using cheat engine is that if u freeze it during stories and intermissions, there is a very low chance , maybe 5%-10% of it crashing down, and using batle animations as well, using 99 exp freeze code so i can lvl up made my game crash 2x, when my micaish is lvl 20 and i didnt un freeze her exp code, then i entered battle animation, and during the story in chapter 2?? or 3?? lol i forgot, its when they where sent to prison by jarod :)) so un freeze all of ur frozen codes when finishing the story and freeze again right at ur first turn in next battle, unless ur using 99exp in intermission (the info, item skill screen not the story one) so u can use inf weapons and items plus b exp abuse :))), and advise using sothe and micaiah, when they turn lvl 20, and cant lvl up anymore, never ever freeze their 99 exp code or it might crash ur game

the only bug i encountered using cheat engine is that if u freeze it during stories and intermissions, there is a very low chance , maybe 5%-10% of it crashing down, and using batle animations as well, using 99 exp freeze code so i can lvl up made my game crash 2x, when my micaish is lvl 20 and i didnt un freeze her exp code, then i entered battle animation, and during the story in chapter 2?? or 3?? lol i forgot, its when they where sent to prison by jarod :)) so un freeze all of ur frozen codes when finishing the story and freeze again right at ur first turn in next battle, unless ur using 99exp in intermission (the info, item skill screen not the story one) so u can use inf weapons and items plus b exp abuse :))), and advise using sothe and micaiah, when they turn lvl 20, and cant lvl up anymore, never ever freeze their 99 exp code or it might crash ur game

Question Sire DeannaAce i have been trying to get it work for awhile now and i don't know how u work this when i look up videos i try to do the things but i think it different for different games because i cant get any codes working for some reason can u give me a small pointer on how to get it to work?

Question Sire DeannaAce i have been trying to get it work for awhile now and i don't know how u work this when i look up videos i try to do the things but i think it different for different games because i cant get any codes working for some reason can u give me a small pointer on how to get it to wori cant get

i cant find the gold and b exp codes using cheat engine :))) so cant gve u an advice on it, about exp codes of each char u must have atleast 1 exp for char, always rememebr most of the values 1-255 only uses byte, sometymes 2 byte searches works... if its 1-65000 u use 2 bytes searches and if its more than that its 4 bytes, i mean the max value for each , so if the max u can give to for eample, an item from rd, is 255, just use byte, i use cheat engine in most of my games it works well, most pc games i use cheat engine, battle realms, plants vs zombies... ds gba, psx, ps2 and dolphin emulator i used cheat engine it works so i guess i can help u,

1. for exp, it works well if u are in the base and already has some b exp but, if u are in the battle like dawn brigade first missions, just make sure u have atleast 1 exp for that char, put it into byte or 2 byte exact value search, then search the value, if u have 1 exp, put 1 then click 1st scan, if u are using emulator much better cause u can save state, save state then gain some exp, attack someone, so u gain exp, then use next scan after u put the next value,, after that most of the time u will have less than 10 address left, so load state, not load game ok? load state then search again the exp u ahve , sometimes just after loading state u will see in cheat engine if u only ahve few adddress left the exact value of ur exp so double clik that, the double clicked address shall be put in the lower part of ur cheat engine, right clik and change value to 99 for 99 exp, if ur exp didnt change via game, u got the wrong address, just continue and repeat the process till u got the right one, but dont freeze yet until u get the right one or it might crash ur game if u freeze a wrong address that supposedly in constant changing pace,

2. item codes, gba, psx and ps2 have item address codes so sometimes its time consuming to use cheat engine to them, but if u use cheat engine item place address in dolphin its easy because the calculated address is not the item place but the trade item place :))) meaning as long as the code is frozen, u can trade with ANYONE and their calculated place (mostly i use 1st item place) will be the number u froze :)))

for exmple, in ur 1st slot u ahve 43 amount, then ur trade partner has 23 item value, search 43, then trade for ur partner and make sure that the item 23 is in the place where u have the item taht has 43 uses, then next scan, trade again and scan til u get only one address, change value and freeze :))) then whatever item u put into that place will be the number u desire :)) (really helps with boots and arms scroll wahahahahahahahaha) i forgot to tell u that for cheat engine to work u must have use the correct process, open cheat engine , then in the left u will see a compter icon, clik it then clik window list and choose dolphin so it will search only dolphin value address

Edited by DeannaAce

i cant find the gold and b exp codes using cheat engine :))) so cant gve u an advice on it, about exp codes of each char u must have atleast 1 exp for char, always rememebr most of the values 1-255 only uses byte, sometymes 2 byte searches works... if its 1-65000 u use 2 bytes searches and if its more than that its 4 bytes, i mean the max value for each , so if the max u can give to for eample, an item from rd, is 255, just use byte, i use cheat engine in most of my games it works well, most pc games i use cheat engine, battle realms, plants vs zombies... ds gba, psx, ps2 and dolphin emulator i used cheat engine it works so i guess i can help u,

1. for exp, it works well if u are in the base and already has some b exp but, if u are in the battle like dawn brigade first missions, just make sure u have atleast 1 exp for that char, put it into byte or 2 byte exact value search, then search the value, if u have 1 exp, put 1 then click 1st scan, if u are using emulator much better cause u can save state, save state then gain some exp, attack someone, so u gain exp, then use next scan after u put the next value,, after that most of the time u will have less than 10 address left, so load state, not load game ok? load state then search again the exp u ahve , sometimes just after loading state u will see in cheat engine if u only ahve few adddress left the exact value of ur exp so double clik that, the double clicked address shall be put in the lower part of ur cheat engine, right clik and change value to 99 for 99 exp, if ur exp didnt change via game, u got the wrong address, just continue and repeat the process till u got the right one, but dont freeze yet until u get the right one or it might crash ur game if u freeze a wrong address that supposedly in constant changing pace,

2. item codes, gba, psx and ps2 have item address codes so sometimes its time consuming to use cheat engine to them, but if u use cheat engine item place address in dolphin its easy because the calculated address is not the item place but the trade item place :))) meaning as long as the code is frozen, u can trade with ANYONE and their calculated place (mostly i use 1st item place) will be the number u froze :)))

for exmple, in ur 1st slot u ahve 43 amount, then ur trade partner has 23 item value, search 43, then trade for ur partner and make sure that the item 23 is in the place where u have the item taht has 43 uses, then next scan, trade again and scan til u get only one address, change value and freeze :))) then whatever item u put into that place will be the number u desire :)) (really helps with boots and arms scroll wahahahahahahahaha) i forgot to tell u that for cheat engine to work u must have use the correct process, open cheat engine , then in the left u will see a compter icon, clik it then clik window list and choose dolphin so it will search only dolphin value address

Thanks a lot Sire DeannaAce it works like a charm i hope most people see this and they can get theirs working to that would be pretty cool but yea it works but yea u know any others because i have been messing around and i cant seem to get a item changer code QQ but the two codes u said they work like a charm thanks a lot man

Thanks a lot Sire DeannaAce it works like a charm i hope most people see this and they can get theirs working to that would be pretty cool but yea it works but yea u know any others because i have been messing around and i cant seem to get a item changer code QQ but the two codes u said they work like a charm thanks a lot man

my pleasure

Hi everyone,

I want to make a few thinks clear about the AR codes an how to use them according to the 1st post.

First of all I noticed some ppl still have problems to find the itemslots for several charakters so I'll start here.

Secondly I'll explain how to bless and forging things. (including how to use offsets

I use Ike for all examples

You can find the right itemslot for Ike using the little script

--> "0x0484DB4C + (XXXXXXXXX - 0x0084DA8F)" replace the X for the the EXP Code from the charakter you want to have to itemslot in our case Ikes

--> "0x0484DB4C + (0x085312F - 0x0084DA8F)" type this directly into google (it knows exactly what you want to do)

--> 0x0484DB4C + (0x085312F - 0x0084DA8F) = 0x48531EC --> 048531EC <-- this is Ikes Itemslot 1 code

Example for a Seraph robe would be 048531EC 80B66180 (look at the first post under the items spoiler) Ike got now a Seraph robe with 0 uses.(after 1 use it turns out to be a 255 useage but that does not work for weapons!)

To generate weapons we need to fix the usages and here i show you how to do it.

Now we only have the itemslot adress for Ike in addition we need the usage adress for itemslot 1

To get the usage for Itemslot we have to add 0x4 to the Itemslot --> "0x48531EC + 0x4" you can use google again just type it in

The result is 0x48531F0 --> 048531F0 this is the item usage adress

befor we can continue we need to to fix the usages here comes a hex converter in handy (at the end i post a link)

so for example we want to have a brave sword with 40 uses you have to convert 40 decimal (end value you want) to hex

40 -- > 28 in hex (the value the system works with)

so we now want to add the code for a brave sword correctly

The correct AR code would be

048531EC 80B624E0

048531F0 00000028

now we Ike have a brave sword with 40 useages in his 1st Itemslot

btw every charakter in FE:RD have 7 itemslots

to get these you have to add the offset 0x28

Ikes itemslot 1 "0x48531EC + 0x28" (again use google)

result is --> 0x4853214 --> "0x4853214" this is ikes itemslot 2

further more to get the item usages add 0x4 to 0x4853214 (0x4853218-->04853218) and so on

The second part is blessing and forging as far as I know you can't combine it

The thing is we now use Ikes item usage adress 1 048531F0 change it to 028531F0

and add 00002890

028531F0 00002890

That code convert every item in ikes slot 1 to a blessed item

To use the forge code i recomend to forge a weapon yourself and only change the values

this is how you doin it

you take ikes usage adress from itemslot 1 --> 048531F0 add 0x1A (0x48531F0 + 0x1A use google :D)

result is 0x485320A

--> 0485320A

this is Ikes Forged weapon slot 1 we only have to add the values we want ;)

Example for a already forged weapon we want to change a bit

--> 0485320A 185F6408

Thats it for this post i hope that helps a few ppl and dont forget to turn on the cheats in the options

and remember this AR codes will only work for the NTSC-U version of the game

here is the link to the decimal --> hexadecimal converter http://www.mathsisfun.com/binary-decimal-hexadecimal-converter.html

best regards Kency

Edited by kency

Hi everyone,
I want to make a few thinks clear about the AR codes an how to use them according to the 1st post.
First of all I noticed some ppl still have problems to find the itemslots for several charakters so I'll start here.
Secondly I'll explain how to bless and forging things. (including how to use offsets
--> "0x0484DB4C + (XXXXXXXXX - 0x0084DA8F)" replace the X for the the EXP Code from the charakter you want to have to itemslot in our case Ikes
--> "0x0484DB4C + (0x085312F - 0x0084DA8F)" type this directly into google (it knows exactly what you want to do)
--> 0x0484DB4C + (0x085312F - 0x0084DA8F) = 0x48531EC --> 048531EC <-- this is Ikes Itemslot 1 code
Example for a Seraph robe would be 048531EC 80B66180 (look at the first post under the items spoiler) Ike got now a Seraph robe with 0 uses.(after 1 use it turns out to be a 255 useage but that does not work for weapons!)
Now we only have the itemslot adress for Ike in addition we need the usage adress for itemslot 1
To get the usage for Itemslot we have to add 0x4 to the Itemslot --> "0x48531EC + 0x4" you can use google again just type it in
befor we can continue we need to to fix the usages here comes a hex converter in handy (at the end i post a link)
so for example we want to have a brave sword with 40 uses you have to convert 40 decimal (end value you want) to hex
048531EC 80B624E0
048531F0 00000028
further more to get the item usages add 0x4 to 0x4853214 (0x4853218-->04853218) and so on
The thing is we now use Ikes item usage adress 1 048531EC change it to 028531EC
and add 00002890
028531EC 00002890
To use the forge code i recomend to forge a weapon yourself and only change the values
this is how you doin it
you take ikes usage adress from itemslot 1 --> 048531F0 add 0x1A (0x48531F0 + 0x1A use google :D)
result is 0x485320A
--> 0485320A
--> 0485320A 185F6408
Thats it for this post i hope that helps a few ppl and dont forget to turn on the cheats in the options
here is the link to the decimal --> hexadecimal converter http://www.mathsisfun.com/binary-decimal-hexadecimal-converter.html
best regards Kency

thank you very very much sir i hope it works, i will try it asap, i hope it works :)) my dolphin i kinda ierd, some people reports that perfect lvl up codes works on them, but mine didnt, so i really am hoping for this ike forge thingy :))))))))))) yay i really am excited trying it :)))))))))), btw, is haiyuken and kency just one and the same or u just posted to help us as sir haiyuken is busy? :))))

Edited by DeannaAce

Sir DeannaAce,

nope Sire Haiyuken and I are not related I just want to make things clear as i saw some ppl just can't handle this mess ;)

but to be honest Sire Haiyuken is a kind person and I appreciate for what he has done (btw I'm from germany so I dont even speak his language in first place :D)

I want to continue with the charakter stats of Ike

if you or anyone else still have questions don't hesitate to ask me

best regards Kency

Edited by kency

Sir DeannaAce,

nope Sire Haiyuken and I are not related I just want to make things clear as i saw some ppl just can't handle this mess ;)

but to be honest Sire Haiyuken is a kind person and I appreciate for what he has done (btw I'm from germany so I dont even speak his language in first place :D)

I want to continue with the charakter stats of Ike

if you or anyone else still have questions don't hesitate to ask me

best regards Kency

well stats is a bit easy to gain as long as u have fast lvl up, perfect lvl up is much better but i cnat seem to work mine :))) if u can give a DOLpHIN code for 255% hit and 255% or even if not 255 just making sure i wont miss and always crit :)))), i would love to use them , for replay value purposes :)))) if u have the code for 100% skills activation for both por and rd that would be totally totally totally awesome :)))) those were just SPECIAL REQUEST for replay purposes so if u cant help dont make it hard on urself :))))) thank you very very much sir :))) and what u posted can be very very helpful :))

Hi everyone,
048531EC 80B624E0
048531F0 00000028
The thing is we now use Ikes item usage adress 1 048531EC change it to 028531EC
and add 00002890
028531EC 00002890
this is how you doin it
result is 0x485320A
--> 0485320A
--> 0485320A 185F6408
best regards Kency

sir, im glad to tell u that the forge code worked for ike, but the blessed item one didnt... its giving me stm somthing then its crashing... :))))

Ok DeannaAce

thanks for feedback NOW check it out even i messed up

it should be right now go on and try it

btw i don't generate codes here i just use whats given in the first or second post

best regards Kency

Edited by kency

Ok DeannaAce

thanks for feedback NOW check it out even i messed up

it should be right now go on and try it

btw i don't generate codes here i just use whats given in the first or second post

best regards Kency

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 huh thanks sir ur great!!!!! now i would only use the item quantity for forge items and use bless with other items that is not forged :)))))) thank u very very very very much :)))))))

o btw, can u help with me my perfect lvl up, 255% hit and crit codes? if not its alright u and sir haiyuken amscroede and the others did aswesome already :)))) i am very very grateful :)))

Edited by DeannaAce

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 huh thanks sir ur great!!!!! now i would only use the item quantity for forge items and use bless with other items that is not forged :)))))) thank u very very very very much :)))))))

o btw, can u help with me my perfect lvl up, 255% hit and crit codes? if not its alright u and sir haiyuken amscroede and the others did aswesome already :)))) i am very very grateful :)))

Well im glad it works for you

i can't help you for the perfect lvl up or 255% anything yet

best regards Kency

Well im glad it works for you

i can't help you for the perfect lvl up or 255% anything yet

best regards Kency

ok thanks sir :))) hehe that forge and bless ite codes wre already awesome :)))))) i am glad i learned how to post and made accounts in this kind of sites..... befoe i am just an avid reader :))) now i can post and help others too, and thank u sir for trying to help us :)))

• 2 weeks later...

hi all this is deannaAce again, this is just a special request :)))) if u can do it, i would be very very grateful, if not, i would still appreciate u reading this :)))

thanks in advance :))) well this si the request, can someone here hack dawn brigade's hp? i already have nolan's i found it if im not mistekn at haiyuken's post, i wonder how to know hp ? :))) damn, i made my characters so damn godly that i cant even kill them without 1 of my own dying, with 20 moves, imbue elixir, pavise and max stats cause all of them are in 3rd tier aside from micaiah and sothe wahahahahhaa, i can kill them by strategy at normal, but by hard its hard cause i dont see how far they can move :)))))), i can still try doh but it will take atleast 1-2 days that stage alone hehehhe

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, looks like interest is rising around here. Also, I've been busy with Other Things.

It's been gently requested that I attach a file of what I have--something I should have done months ago.

I'm going to supply links to an excel file and a shared version of the file on google docs. Be warned, the google docs version may be sluggish due to the size of the file.

Google Docs link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9E6GksIrbkTqk3NmCn9L143j10YB6uzd5HR3Hclca4/edit?usp=sharing

Original file: MS Excel XLSX file (Use Excel 2007 or up, or OpenOffice, a free, powerful alternative to MS Office)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_cbkID_vCZeeDRtSkg4MHZudlU/edit?usp=sharing

Notes:

• The top section of the "Values" tab contains reference values for skill ranks, damage types, forge types, weapon effectiveness vs, and gold codes.
  • The "Formulae" tab is where I figure stuff out. There are a few pertinent data bits, but the notable one is for the item names
  • Down on the bottom right of the Formulae sheet is a section labeled "Names, from first letter". The hex location is for that first letter. "Space Allocated" is the total number of letters you can use for a particular item. Each bit is 00-FF --- Fire = 46697265 in hex. Each line of the code should be four letters only. All remaining unused space should be filled with 00, otherwise you'll see letters and symbols where you don't want them.
  • For instance, to change the Name of "Killing Edge", We would start at 006CDCE8. By checking the allocation, we know that it has 16 spaces available to use. The new name will be "Boba Fett's Gun". 12 letters right? WRONG! Don't think letters, think spaces; punctuation and space between words counts--both have values which are separate from null space (00). There are fifteen spaces in use for this name, so it will need four codes
    1. Boba: 006CDCE8 426f6261 
       Fet: 006CDCEC 20466574
      t's : 006CDCF0 74277320
      Gun : 006CDCF4 47756e00
  • How you implement them is up to you, but each four letters get their own line of code separate and distinct from the others. Note the spaces between words use value 20 whereas the value after the last "n" is 00, which tells the game "stop here, no more space". Don't mix these up.

More Notes:

• Most of the stuff which I indexed is in the Characters and Items tabs, but there are a couple of things on the Class and Skills tabs which can be changed (Base move, Skill Capacity, Skill Cost).
  • For Items, Skills, and Classes, the main ID which other codes need for reference is the very top code in a given column. All base codes are for these things are present
  • Skill Slots: The first few skill slots for each character belong to skills like Female Unit, Command Units, Laguz Transform Gauge, Boss Unit, Climb, Can Equip Bows/Swords/Knives, etc. There are a lot of these. Some characters only have 2 or 3; other characters have 5 or more. None of these skills have a cost and none or very few of them show up on the skills list in the game, so don't add/change skills with PAR codes in-game unless you know EXACTLY which hex location to use. The most effective way to mod this section during play is to use the memory viewer in Dolphin Debug, which you can have open at the same time as regular Dolphin. Make a save state, pause emulation, load state in Debug. Make your changes, save state in a different slot, pause debug. Resume emulation in normal Dolphin, load state number that you save in Debug: voilà!

Final Note:

• The BEXP codes are worthless (unless one of you has figured it out--I didn't actually read the other pages)
  • The work-around takes slightly more time: locate the experience code for the character you want to level, and set the value to 63 (that's hex for 99)
  • The gold codes are flawless relative to all of the other codes. If the gold codes included in the sheet work for you, then the other codes will also be fine.
  • Some characters exist at different hex locations on different play-throughs. If a character code does not work even after you exit the screen and re-enter it, then you'll need to do some manual cheat-searching. Alternatively, the characters whose hex locations change are usually near the end of the list and switched with a nearby character, so you can try the codes for nearby characters if this occurs. Just don't save anything until you're certain you have it right.
  • Each character/item/skill/class, etc. gets one column, no overflow. This keeps things simple.
  • If you have discovered and posted things which are not in the spreadsheet, it's because it's late and I'm tired and haven't read all the other posts yet since my last visit.
  • Modifying items in a character's inventory: the Might, Hit, Crit, and Weight mods are Forge mods, so you must set a forgetype in order to use them. See the Values tab for forgetypes. Base item values are located in the Items tab.

For relevant questions, PM me and post your question here as well if no one has already done so--that way people know it's been asked.

Now, go forth ye all and rename thine Bronze Dagger to "Bunny Snuffer".