Joshua or Marisa?

Joshua or Marisa?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Vote and why?

• Joshua
    • Marisa

I use both of them but Marisa turn out to be better then Joshua. So I choose Marisa :rolleyes:

you ruined the flawless victory, and as such you must now suffer... FATALITY!

Oops, wrong game

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does saying "raw stats > supports" have to do with tiers?

I thought the same exact thing.

And FYI, Fire Emblem tiers, which I hate, are supposed to take everything into account, including raw stats AND supports. :/

So? I can see that Joshua is a cool character but Marisa is hot. I see no reason on hating Marisa at all. <_<

Marisa's not bad. Joshua's just better. And while Marisa may be hot, Joshua's got a fucking awesome hat.

Is it wrong for people to vote for someone because they like that character's personality, looks, etc.?

If it's a topic about the character's actual fighting ability, and not just the favorite one, pretty much. It's hard to tell what they want for this one, since it just says Joshua and Marisa.

NO WAY! SERIOUSLY!? PEOPLE VOTING FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE CHARACTER!? I never would have guessed.....

lawlz. I totally agree even with the sarcasm

Yeah, they were talking about how Joshua is cool because of his hat...and I was like "dude, its just a hat" <_<

Joshua got a " cool hat"? LOL!!! Look at Marisa's dress! It even shorter than Sailor moons's!!! I have to say that she is one of the sexiest lady in fe8.

Ah, after I vote....i saw what happen...man! I tell the truth, Joshua's stat always lower then Marisa....what the...I understand now. Because my Hector never max str and def...

Joshua got a " cool hat"? LOL!!! Look at Marisa's dress! It even shorter than Sailor moons's!!! I have to say that she is one of the sexiest lady in fe8.

Ah, after I vote....i saw what happen...man! I tell the truth, Joshua's stat always lower then Marisa....what the...I understand now. Because my Hector never max str and def...

Rng gods hate you.

Also, Marisa's supports are kinda bland. "lulz I have no feelings I just fight love me please?" doesn't really intrigue me. However, I can totally relate to joshuas gambling addiction!( we play fire emblem. Everything is a gamble in this game)

Yeah, they were talking about how Joshua is cool because of his hat...and I was like "dude, its just a hat" <_<

The fact that he's got amazing stats... that doesn't matter to you at all, right? Yeah, because earlier, you said Marisa was better because she was hot. That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different than a hat, amirite?

Uh, Hector isn't in FE8.

The fact that he's got amazing stats... that doesn't matter to you at all, right? Yeah, because earlier, you said Marisa was better because she was hot. That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different than a hat, amirite?

Admit it, this: luchino.gif (yeah, yeah, it's not Marisa, who cares?) >>> that: Hat_Poker.jpg

He was probably joking about the hotness making her better thing. She does have a better support list, though. It'd make Joshua insane if he did have a good list, though.

Uh, Hector isn't in FE8.

He meant he's pften rng screwed

Edit: sorry, messed up post cuz I'm using my phone

Edited by Faiya