48 members have voted

1. 1. Vote and why?

• Joshua
    • Marisa

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admit it, this: luchino.gif (yeah, yeah, it's not Marisa, who cares?) >>> that: Hat_Poker.jpg

He was probably joking about the hotness making her better thing. She does have a better support list, though. It'd make Joshua insane if he did have a good list, though.

That is true. However, better stats + awesome hat > worse stats + HAWT.

I used Great Knights. I can deal with crappy sprites.

Ah...but there's no diff between male and female ass...Greatknight and General being covered by a lot of armor so i can understand but such a class like ass....?

Ah...but there's no diff between male and female ass...Greatknight and General being covered by a lot of armor so i can understand but such a class like ass....?

I personally don't care about sprites when choosing units, and I like the assassin sprite.

I can't remember the last time I had battle animations on in a Fire Emblem game. They take too long. Therefore sprites don't really affect me.

The ones in the console games take too long, I admit, but the ones in the GBA ones are pretty quick.

The ones in the console games take too long, I admit, but the ones in the GBA ones are pretty quick.

They're quick, I suppose, but having battle animations off is a lot quicker.

The only issue I've got with FE as a whole is that strategically, it's better to leave animations on else you won't get to see the chance to hit certain enemies have against you, ever. For example, if an Archer attacks my non-ranged units, I have no way of knowing what the percentage chance to hit my guys are.

If you put supports into that equation (A Natasha/B Arthur for Joshua, B Gerik/B Tethys/C Tana or Colm maybe for Marisa), she'd probably would win still win due to supports.

Marisa wins in supports, but Joshua wins in raw stats, and he's around longer. :/

As a Swordmaster, and especially an Assassin, a +Crit affinity is paramount.

I have no way of knowing what the percentage chance to hit my guys are.

It's a tiny hassle, but you can estimate pretty easily judging on Hit-Avo.

Silencer halves the Assassins Critical rate when use for battle.

Since Silencer is really the only way they're useful, pumping up the Crit is the best way to improve them.

Swordmasters have a high enough critical rate, anyway. And how often are your units are going to be in range of each other so that the bonus actually takes place? Not THAT often.

You must play very differently than me. My units are near their supporters more often than not!

You're saying you wouldn't even take a free 25% Crit boost?