Does your hair become longer if you go BALD in FE heroes of light and shadow?

remember after chapter 3x where you'd have the option of going bald?

i'd like to know if after a few chapters it'd grow longer than before then like you could have all sorts of new stuff added

um, what? I believe that the game lets you change hairstyles, but it does not depend on your previous one.

You're always given the choice to revert your latest hairstyle change one chapter after you do it; if you do, your hair will magically grow back at once.

And that's it.

Just take the baldness option, then revert if you think it's ugly after beating Chapter 4.

Though IMO there's a certain charm to having Knight!MU being bald.

You're always given the choice to revert your latest hairstyle change one chapter after you do it; if you do, your hair will magically grow back at once.

And that's it.

wait really? cool, :D how do you do it? :D i never got to figure out how to revert it

wait really? cool, :D how do you do it? :D i never got to figure out how to revert it

I'm pretty sure there's a scene that appears at the end of the chapter when MU is wonderng about its haircut.

• 3 weeks later...

You literally just get a prompt at the end of Chapter 4 whether you want to keep the look or not. Just say "Yes" and you go back to your last hairstyle.