Staff changes.

Tangerine

Sheesh, it's been a while, hasn't it?! Almost two years I think!

eCut is retiring from the staff. She isn't going to be around, but June 12th will be her two-year anniversary, so I'm keeping her on til then because I am a sentimental fool. Take care, eCut! You were my first mini-mod, and my first mini-mod-turned-mod, and it marked a change in the way we organize and assign duties to member-promoted staff. Thanks for all the hard work!

---

For the changes:

Integrity will be promoted to Global Moderator to replace eCut.

Nightmare will be promoted to General Section Moderator to help eclipse with the more troubling sections.

Starman (not this guy again...) will be promoted to FE Section Moderator to fill in Integrity's old position.

I look forward to telling you all what to do, and using the fact that you are on my staff to justify messing with you. Thanks for rejoining!

---

Oh, may as well hijack my own thread for one other thing:

I don't know what it is, but users constantly ask us to be suspended or banned for a while because they can't focus/SF distracts them, and I really don't like doing that or care for the reasoning behind it. So in the spirit of eCut's retirement, we're going to keep the "Purgatory" forum from our AF shenanigans and use that member group for people who need a break for whatever reason, lol.

Edited by Tangerine

Nice job and have a fun retirement eCut! Welcome back Night and Mumu! Congrats on promotion darling~ I'm sure you'll do fine handling the worst of the boards now that I know you have Nightmarre's assistance as well~!

Heehee silly ppl~ I guess purgatory is a good place to go if they absolutely can't convince themselves to stay off the forum, since they'd have few forums to be able to view... as long as they don't get themselves to join as a guest

Starman (not this guy again...) will be promoted to FE Section Moderator to fill in Integrity's old position.

HA HA HA CHARLIE I DIRECTLY OUTRANK YOU NOW

Ahaha, I think I said something about that to eCut when I realized the humor in her leaving and who I chose to replace her. Lemme get it out of my PM box:

Not long after, eCut gets demoted and my purgatory commander gets promoted...hmmmmmm!

Hmmmm!

Hope I haven't missed the boat, but thanks for all your work eCut and good luck with your future endeavours : )

Also, good luck to our newly promoted staff members I hope you manage to survive under Tangerine's harsh reign.

You'll always be Iolaus no matter what your rank may be.

Grats, guys! \o/

I imagine the purgatory system feels a lot cleaner than straight up banning/suspending people, since it messes with the integrity of that very kind of system.

Sheesh, it's been a while, hasn't it?! Almost two years I think!

eCut is retiring from the staff. She isn't going to be around, but June 12th will be her two-year anniversary, so I'm keeping her on til then because I am a sentimental fool. Take care, eCut! You were my first mini-mod, and my first mini-mod-turned-mod, and it marked a change in the way we organize and assign duties to member-promoted staff. Thanks for all the hard work!

---

For the changes:

Integrity will be promoted to Global Moderator to replace eCut.

Nightmare will be promoted to General Section Moderator to help eclipse with the more troubling sections.

1. I look forward to telling you all what to do, and using the fact that you are on my staff to justify messing with you. Thanks for rejoining!

---

Oh, may as well hijack my own thread for one other thing:

2. I don't know what it is, but users constantly ask us to be suspended or banned for a while because they can't focus/SF distracts them, and I really don't like doing that or care for the reasoning behind it. So in the spirit of eCut's retirement, we're going to keep the "Purgatory" forum from our AF shenanigans and use that member group for people who need a break for whatever reason, lol.

1. You just want to get closer to Mumu and Nighty. x.x

2. Alright...

pj5g.pngGuys Guys...
Chill.

You'll always be Iolaus no matter what your rank may be.

moltar280.jpg
Wha ha ha ha haaa.....
2gdi.gif2gdi.gif2gdi.gif2gdi.gif
Wha ha ha ha haaa.....

------
iuba.gif
Congrats to Nighty, Mr.Sparkles and Mumu. The members could just leave for themselves for awhile, but...it's nice that we now have a purgatory system.
Edited by Barbie

Somehow I didn't even notice these changes until I realized that Nightmare's name was pink.

Congrats guys, and thanks for everything eCut.