Convenient truths are not direct evidence you know. :\

You can call pretty much anything a convenient truth, including direct evidence. For example, that there's a study establishing a causal link between lung cancer and smoking is a convenient truth for the argument that there is a causal link between lung cancer and smoking. I'm confused by what you mean.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you all know, speed runners and TAS runners take other peoples' routes/strats and improve on them ALL the time. I don't see anything wrong with taking his strat and improving it.

However I will leave the other parts of the argument to the rest of you.

The problem is that PKL wasn't thanked at all; instead commonguard called him a scrub. You might want to read the thread next time before posting something like this.

• 1 month later...

Let's play a fun new game, kids. I'm calling this a THREAD RESET!

The rules are really simple: either you shits start playing nice with each other or you stop playing at all. Cool? Cool.

Say the guy who is an ass to everyone and cries like a little baby when no one agree with his "opinion". Why Vincent made you a mod is beyond me.
As for this topic, This is a good laugh. I'm glad that thief as now rage quit the site. It serves him right for taking my idea! This also shows how bad the FE community and how much shit FE12 really is. Fuck Serenes! Should have never joined this shithole the begin with! >_>

I'm not 100% gone yet and I might still log in from time to time. Why did you have to bump this thread? Why? This thread and the user that made it are ridiculous. And I hope you didn't mean me, because I NEVER stole anything. In fact, I gave A LOT OF CREDIT during my run to whoever's strat I happened to use (and modify it a bit in most cases). I've ignored the past couple of posts by that user since that user that made this thread is in my ignore list and I would like to keep it that way. Now stop bumping bad threads.