2. 2. Most popular female?

• Sumia
    • Cordelia
    • Tharja
    • Olivia
    • Lucina
    • Nowi
    • Miriel

Based on the community in the past, I've come together with the most popular male and female units in the game. So, let's see who's the absolute most loved in the whole game!

Oh, and yes, I on purposly left out Morgan, because A-they'd probably win, and B-I'm reffering to which one you prefer in forms of who you married or would marry. If your husbondo/waifu didn't make the list, it's because I haven't seen much activity of them through out the community. Which means, they just aren't very popular. My waifu didn't make the list, so oh well. But let the games begin!

Edited by Torva

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. As far as I know, less than half a dozen people on this site love Frederick. Yet you put him in the poll. Not that I'm complaining, of course, I'm just surprised. :P

But my vote for male is Frederick and my vote for female is Cordelia. No contest. :3

Edited by Anacybele

Huh. As far as I know, less than half a dozen people on this site love Frederick. Yet you put him in the poll. Not that I'm complaining, of course, I'm just surprised. :P

But my vote for male is Frederick and my vote for female is Cordelia. No contest. :3

Or maybe I did it just for you c:

Jk, but I knew that would be your answer. But a ton of people I've passed with StreetPass happened to have Freddy as their husband, if not Chrom or Lon'qu.

This poll is asking different questions- my personal favorite male/female may not be the most popular.

These are ones I've seen are most popular amongst the community. So your fav may not be one of them, but that's simply because your opinion is different from everyone else's.

From my memory, most of the people I've streetpassed who had male avatars were married to Tharja, Lucina, and Sully. I've never seen anyone married to Nowi.

I voted for Chrom for guys and Sumia for girls. What? Chrom and Sumia are my favorite husband/wive (I'm not saying husbondo/waifu) for avatar.

Edited by December Knight

Torva: Oh, really? I never thought Freddy was liked that much. lol It always seemed to me that 95% of female Avatars married Chrom. :P

Added Stahl and Miriel do to some suggestion

Don't expect any more, though. Sorry if you voted already :/

Miriel

And now I have to revote. I've never seen anyone else IRL who married her, though, as far as I know she's not popular.

These are ones I've seen are most popular amongst the community. So your fav may not be one of them, but that's simply because your opinion is different from everyone else's.

I mean that you used "favorite" for males and "popular" for females. These are not the same thing.

I mean that you used "favorite" for males and "popular" for females. These are not the same thing.

Lol I did

Woops!

Much better! Thanks for pointing that out :)

Edited by eclipse

And now I have to revote. I've never seen anyone else IRL who married her, though, as far as I know she's not popular.

Which is a shame since she's hilarious and interesting as a woman of science.

I am so glad Miriel is on this list. Favorite unit. Her crit quotes never get old! I'm assuming so far it's sangyul and me who have voted for her. Miriel fans seem to be few and far between so I'm curious to see who votes for her.

I like Severa, but I'll settle for Cordelia since she's not on the list.

For favorite male, I like Frederick. I hate him as a unit, he always ends up never being used. But I still like his design and... his face.

I like Severa, but I'll settle for Cordelia since she's not on the list.

For favorite male, I like Frederick. I hate him as a unit, he always ends up never being used. But I still like his design and... his face.

You...didn't use Frederick the minute you got him and ended up using him like an XP magnet?

Dang.

You know, it's funny, because the most popular male (Henry) and the most popular female (Cordelia) are two that I married together. What do you know?

Edited by eclipse

Pff, there's nothing I don't like about Freddy. :3

Well, I would have made his support with the Avatar revolve a bit more around his trust in her/him building up, but besides that, yeah. :P I love him as a character, as a unit (Great Knights are awesome!), and I love his design (he has badass armor and he's so totally hot :wub:). I also tend to have a thing for cavalier knights, as several of my favorite FE characters are cavalier knights. Freddy, Kieran, Oscar, Sain, Stahl, etc.

Similarly, one reason I love Cordelia is that she's an awesome Peg knight and I like a lot of those too! Cordy, Elincia, Marcia, Fiora, I like 'em all!

Pff, there's nothing I don't like about Freddy. :3

Well, I would have made his support with the Avatar revolve a bit more around his trust in her/him building up, but besides that, yeah. :P I love him as a character, as a unit (Great Knights are awesome!), and I love his design (he has badass armor and he's so totally hot :wub:). I also tend to have a thing for cavalier knights, as several of my favorite FE characters are cavalier knights. Freddy, Kieran, Oscar, Sain, Stahl, etc.

Similarly, one reason I love Cordelia is that she's an awesome Peg knight and I like a lot of those too! Cordy, Elincia, Marcia, Fiora, I like 'em all!

For a very long time (like, after I beat Grima and did all the secret maps-long time), I assumed that the advanced classes and the regular classes were in the same catagory, so I just assumed that Great Knight could be turned into something else. When I found out the master seal didn't work on him, I used a second seal to turn him into a paladin. He ended up become Sumia's knight in shining armor lol.

Annnd as a result, Lucina became a myrmidon, Ricken became a dark mage, and both Cherche and Gerome were wyvern riders.

I realized how many dumb mistakes I had made, and just restarted the game XD

Heh, Frederick's support with Sumia happens to be the ONLY one of Frederick's supports I don't like so far, and even then, I like a few of Freddy's lines in it anyway. :P

Admittedly, I'm a bit biased against Sumia because the only character in the game that I like less than her is Tharja, but yeah.