We need an FE8 sequel

IIRC Fir from The Binding Blade is Bartre and Karla's daughter but Bartre can marry other people

Although that's just one character, so it probably doesn't apply here

Bartre can only marry Karla in FE7.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If really should be planned to make a prequel or sequel of FE8 (though I don't see any reasons for that tbh), the difficulty has to be adjusted in any case!

Normal mode in FE8 doesn't deserve its term! Promoted units with the same stats like a tier 1 level 1 unit are the biggest idiocy I've seen in FE.

Edited by The Taninator

• 2 months later...

Hmmmm......

Maybe we could have a minor noble in Rausten (who I will call Chandrika as it means Moonlight) who's a Lord that weilds magic. Maybe she could discover a plot to assassinate L'Arachel (who's on a diplomatic meeting in Frelia).

She originally tries to travel by sea to Frelia with a recently retired Donza, in order to warn L'Arachel about the assassination attempt. The bad guy assassins find out, and try to kill Chandrika by sinking the boat. Donza dies, Chandrika survives but washes ashore in a city on the Jehannan coast. From there, she hires several mercanries (e.g. Gerik, Marisa, Ewan, Tethys and Saleh) so that she can get to Frelia and warn L'Arachel that her life is at stake.

• 3 weeks later...

I love that you guys are so ready for a sequel to Sacred Stones. A buddy of mine and I actually have one in the works as we speak. It will be done by the end of the summer assuming there are no major delays.

I love that you guys are so ready for a sequel to Sacred Stones. A buddy of mine and I actually have one in the works as we speak. It will be done by the end of the summer assuming there are no major delays.

Looking forward to it.

Also would anyone be interested in a prequel? Like explaining the lore of the Demon King and the creation of the stones?

yeah cant wait bro keep us updated

Also would anyone be interested in a prequel? Like explaining the lore of the Demon King and the creation of the stones?

I'd actually love to play prequel games like that for all FE timelines. I might end up working on the Archanea Trilogy project, so I might end up doing something like that for the world of Archanea. I'd love to hear your ideas on the subject, if you'd be willing to share.

• 1 month later...

Given the finality of SS plot as well as well add the varied character endings, I don't think a sequel is plausible. A prequel might work. Perhaps something following Grado laying the heirs who originally beat the Demon King. Although to be honest, I think the only way Magvel.would come back would be in an SS remake

• 4 months later...

Looking forward to it.

yeah cant wait bro keep us updated

I began posting parts of it on a thread I made. It is in written works because I can't hack to save my life.

Link: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57146&hl=

Even though it is going to be very extensive, if there is anything wrong with it, it can be easily changed and molded to make as much sense canon-wise as possible.

• 2 months later...

Oh how I'd love to see an FE8 sequel/prequel. Heck, even a remake that further flushed out the split story would be awesome. To add to the greatness: If it were to be on Wii U and incorporate certain more modern mechanics (like Pair Up). I'd never quit playing it.

Unfortunately, this is probably just wishful thinking.

• 1 month later...

hey this may be bad but if you think about it there really isnt any fe games that had a Evil protaginist and turns good at the moment when he reevives the demon king stronger than ever (assuming that we build on the idea of a cult like grimleals exept for the doeomn king in stead of Grima