Toa's Sprites

Toa

New updated post! I'll add new stuff as I make it as well. Things in the "free to use framed" section can be used without permission, if you want to use something else please contact me. If you do use any, credit would be appreciated.

Splices

Spoiler

qNe4xtb.pnghVxMPwE.png70RsObh.pngzcoJLKe.pngNpkgigG.pngouqvfKJ.pngmTcUhNJ.pngYRimkWg.png6pvgJ9y.pngby2Esxj.pnguPmD5y7.pngtmrG0JP.pngSByBNrB.png7D9cyc8.png3rQmCKe.pnggLXpUwb.pngbtEQ1TR.png7JeteXH.pngyYIwzPj.png

yeqFk4m.pngvvPfgjW.pngxEzxGDg.png2B0kB4j.png

Splice Comp

Spoiler

100:vZos660.png101:YEUBiGN.png103:E3o9PoG.png 104:wujk3fA.png108:kGCid37.png109:bYEz8ST.png 114:kAsCOOR.png128: z2Be6FM.png129: G6G1yha.png 130: Em896FU.png

Customs

Spoiler

5d82w3Y.pngaot8Iig.pngDzBF0Aa.pngH0XZRQY.pngqfJVvki.pngRWWHGbu.pnghdq17C8.pngsYevHDX.png6e9Ui7p.pnguVStOZG.pngcs0DShh.png418VXaP.png2T9TS5E.pngrZ21kPv.pngN4w6fIg.pngcoTz49u.png0yYHgDg.pngxyEmaWJ.pngrFNPX2j.pngXYliXjJ.pngIHcu0Iv.pngdNkV5bt.png4bfqgfE.pngwdIjCOs.pngZE8933x.pngszSe33P.pngC1mjDwn.png80INy2I.pngIG39iJp.png1X60xkm.pngHfhREN6.png

Oldest to newest

Free to use framed

Spoiler

YZuVmde.pnggDlJFcw.pngFxTPhrb.pngrsEttH4.pngy03TVMI.pngvzvYIU8.pngwG2tiJf.pngVLdnXwe.pngr0Ocwtp.pnghSuY5I2.pngPZmXoFp.png9sznTuK.pngeW58w1W.pngpsDpiqd.pngroqOlBM.pngOgEkJ52.pngk3d4Hrp.pngHrJjcSX.pngTjAwzw2.pngbvO62yJ.pngQZkPNAc.pngFFPRuW0.pngh1uX8tV.pngRvpxZH2.pngfAnDV8g.pngIGDEZg1.pngH3uQMbl.png

battle sprites

Spoiler

rW9W5Fh.pngaRi7GmN.pngnc4zC8Y.pngssAxMyb.gif6LQKYH1.pngVh3jCgP.pngQdzxyeg.pnghhoOcP5.png9BZQzNW.png

Thanks to everyone who's given me critique, you're all helpful :)

Edited by TaoVP

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! The main reason is I didn't have a gallery is I didn't have anything really interesting. Most of my stuff was simple splices, but now that I have some stuff that's a bit more complex I decided to get this going!

Yeah it's better.

It'd be better if something of his was on the floor o.o

Only thing that seems off, I could be wrong, is the line separating the two pecs seem to be too straight compared to where his collarbone starts to angle, and in comparison to how his body is facing a bit to the left (his right).

Woooow <3

this is coming along nicelyyyy GJ

the only thing i would say is... move the near eye OPV one pixel this way <- and adjust the brow on the same eye. For the rest it's puuuurrrfect ^_^

Not originally, but Bionicle is cool enough that I'll pretend it is :D

PssiknP.png

Took Nih's suggestion, definitely looks at least a little bit better. Thanks Nih!

Edited by Toa

Kqsojhn.png

Not really happy with the body, I had to draw parts of the cape myself and I'm not great at fabric >.< I like how his hair turned out though.

haha, looking nice!^_^except for the hair covering the hair part ^^

you may want to make the shoulders bigger... but it's looking okay!

Hair covering the hair? What do you mean?

looks rather nice there man, though id say make the right shoulder a little bigger, and maybe work on the pauldron on the right shoulder as well.

Sounds like I should definitely make his shoulders wider, I'll work on the pauldron as well, I think I found a better one to use.

Hair covering the hair? What do you mean?

Sounds like I should definitely make his shoulders wider, I'll work on the pauldron as well, I think I found a better one to use.

*eyes sry

LOL

Edited by D'Artagnih

T6OrPgq.png

Repositioned and removed the bits of hair obscuring his eyes, and made his right ear more visible as well. I swapped the pauldron out for a new one, which widened his shoulders a bit. I also extended his left shoulder by one pixel. I think he looks better now, thanks for the critique!

T6OrPgq.png

Repositioned and removed the bits of hair obscuring his eyes, and made his right ear more visible as well. I swapped the pauldron out for a new one, which widened his shoulders a bit. I also extended his left shoulder by one pixel. I think he looks better now, thanks for the critique!

It's ballin' man <3 I DIG IT

looks so much better than vanilla eli, i want him in maaaa gameeee

One of the eyes is a bit derpy... like it's slightly different... i'd say change the <- eye to match the other?

Thanks guys! He'd need the other 7 iterations before he could really replace vanilla Eliwood xD

jsnV0RO.png

A splice a day keeps the boredom away~ Not my favorite of my latest creations, but I need to be able to sprite things other than super hawt dewds.

uPmD5y7.png

I tried to fix his derpy eye, is that better?

Edited by Toa